Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216082 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MarkTimmy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Chuksy12:
good evening bro....please how much do first bank charge for using FORM A??

I don’t know about first bank

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SonofEguasa: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Yeah I do
tadaax:
Does anyone have an offer from University of bolton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pls do they request for POF as part of criteria to GET CAS?

desi10mi:
Please I got an offer from the University of Plymouth, but I didn't get any good reviews about the place. I would like to know if there is anyone that can tell me about Plymouth.

Is the location a good place to stay and hustle as I am about to make a deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SonofEguasa: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please what are the required documents one has to bring when going for biometrics??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
mex551:
Good morning all

Please is there a way to send a forgotten. Or updated document after biometrics. Someone mistakenly printed a bank statement that is less than 28 days. The cash in the account is actually more than 2 months old. Is there an email to use ?

If you discovered b4 leaving TLS, walk up to any of their staff that you want to upload a doc using assisted service (11k), otherwise, just wait for NSF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
dave0450:
My cousin recently tested positive for hepatitis B and he want to study in uk, please will these(hepatitis B) stop him from traveling to UK to study coz he haven't been the same again since he got to know that he have hepatitis B

Not aware hepatitis is related to tuberculosis
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
CollinsTutu:
Hello y’all
Please does the bank statement containing the POF have to be stamped and signed when applying for the visa?

Yes. And not only that ensure you tell the CSO (customer service officer) that you want a printed date on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
giselle237:
i dnt need to draft the policy. You only need to have a negative TB result, the address is inconsequential. There is nothing like right thing.
On this same thread several people have used certs addressed to somewhere else for a diff school amd it was absolutely fine.
Once again, it is the result that matters. NEGATIVE. The govt wants to know you are not bringing in active TB into the UK. Stop dolling out false information to create fear. You do not get tired.

That's so unfortunate of you to think of. The Op asked a question and was advised to play safe by getting a reprint but you are so into yourself that you think the best thing to do is to wave the advice aside as inconsequential.

FYI, I don't comment on what I'm not sure of. It's the choice of the Op to either use the cert that way or have a reprint.

Young man, learn how to talk in public spaces, it will do you a lot of good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CodingSoft: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
gabiomoesu:
My people, una good afternoon. Please I'm trying to book a return ticket to Lagos from London, can anyone please suggest cheap websites I can book my ticket from? Na beg I dey cry

Stenon Fatima04 Eriko2k2 Dupyshoo Dustydee CodingSoft umarwy DisGuy

I would recommend this too as DisGuy has suggested.

DisGuy:

best bet is to book tickets directly from the airline, the other apps/websites will strip all the essentials out- might be 1 luggage or crazy stop over.
Book well in advance- prices are generally high now- covid recovery, russia-ukr, inflation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
dejaylapel08:

Same here ADB reviewer for more than 2 weeks now.

Please what can I do
Mine is stanbic. Which bank are you using?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by STENON(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
gabiomoesu:
My people, una good afternoon. Please I'm trying to book a return ticket to Lagos from London, can anyone please suggest cheap websites I can book my ticket from? Na beg I dey cry

Stenon Fatima04 Eriko2k2 Dupyshoo Dustydee CodingSoft umarwy DisGuy
Skyscanner or bravofly. Also flights are cheaper between Monday and Thursday, please try and avoid school holidays while booking your flight as it is always the most expensive .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Finally, Form A.. I got debited this night.

mcafeez:

Wait for CBN to update and always check your email incase they request for more doc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Afroguee:
Good morning,
Has anyone paid their school fees in dollars using someone in U.S??

If yes, how long did it take for the transfer to get to U.K school account.

UBA has messed me up badly. It's been 11 days now and my deadline is Wednesday. I dunno what to do.

Yes, I mostly use US cards n bank transfer. I ve done this with GCU, Chester, Coventry and a few others. These schools have different systems in place - some are modern in approach (great use of ICT) while some are archaic.

Imagine someone on his bed with his phone making payment to a U.K. School and same person had to visit his bank to make payment for another school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Did you guys uploaded Bank Authorization letter ?

Bighgggg:
Mine is stanbic. Which bank are you using?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
Please do one need to register for health surcharge, before applying for Visa?

In your visa application, IHS is there, TLS Biometrics appointment booking is there, it's a process that's in stages
Start your visa application, after filling out your details, you would be directed to make payment for visa and then IHS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tpoju: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bolton
thebossagain:

Which of the schools , Bolton or Bangor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2022
thebossagain:

Yes it was included

Tuition £12,950
Discount £1000
£ 11,950
Can you please share the payment plan with us?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hila12(m): 12:17am On Apr 12, 2022
mcafeez:
Finally, Form A.. I got debited this night.

How long did the debit take since applying for form A, and what bank please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Viewoliver:
7. Telex

why not swift? My school account in China gave me a swift code hence why I chose Swift, please clarify, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele1959(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Good even good people of this community! Plz I want to know if there is anyone get offer of admission with university of stirling ! As a Nigeria student does it really need to have English test certification as proof of English language when our official language here is English?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2022
AlphaUno:

Not done with Msc ? Then don't include it
U mean during the visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 3:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Thank you so much sir
mcafeez:

Chuksy12:

Online application can be quite frustrating most times. This was how I went about mine.

Simply apply via email - it's easier and hassle-free. Simply introduce yourself and state these on the body of the mail:

1. Full name
2. Your traveling destination
3. Passport number
4. Phone number
5. Your booked date for the test
6. The specific time for the test

If you're booking along with dependents, include their info for (1, 3 and 4 above)

Upload the following:
1. Passport (data page)
2. Offer letter
3. BSc cert

You'll receive an email within 48hrs detailing the your booking with your reference number and the specified amount you'll pay with bank account details to pay into.

I hope this helps?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniobanke101(m): 4:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Summertime:
Hi everyone, been a silent reader here. Kudos to the good job you guys are doing.

I have a question
I received a mail from Northumbria asking me to upload my WAEC pin number to the link.

What pin number are they referring to?
Is it WAEC scratch card pin?

Sir/ma go to any waec office and buy the scratch card and upload

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by serendipityF: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Depends on your course and if you got the d 2k scholarship. Most of the courses is 12460 after deducting the 2k scholarship from it, so you pay 1k deposit, then 5730 is the first 50% payment and the second 50% is 5730 too

ensamy:

Give me the calculation. First 50% and second 50%. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2022
jerry0071:

Can you please share the payment plan with us?
The installment plan is not included on the offer letter , university of Bolton is not that straight forward on their terms of payments and am worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ComputerWiz007: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2022
AlphaUno:

In your visa application, IHS is there, TLS Biometrics appointment booking is there, it's a process that's in stages
Start your visa application, after filling out your details, you would be directed to make payment for visa and then IHS
oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayowalerock(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Interesting!!!

Mosimileoluwa12:
All these ones na lamba abeg. I know 3 people that applied for different courses at Sheffield Hallam around middle of March and all of them have gotten offers from the school. The thing no get format with Sheffield Hallam. Na when you see offer, you see offer

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayowalerock(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
I have a conditional offer form University College Birmingham.

The only condition is to send 2 reference letters.

I'm working on the letters already.

Please How's the school?

Anyone here studying there?

Biko share some information.

And how's cost of living and job opportunities in Birmingham
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2022
thebossagain:

The installment plan is not included on the offer letter , university of Bolton is not that straight forward on their terms of payments and am worried.
You wrote that the payment plan was included, that was why I asked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CollinsTutu(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes. And not only that ensure you tell the CSO (customer service officer) that you want a printed date on it

Thank you Alphauno

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixtoba: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Pls whats the name of this school for 1k deposit?

serendipityF:
Depends on your course and if you got the d 2k scholarship. Most of the courses is 12460 after deducting the 2k scholarship from it, so you pay 1k deposit, then 5730 is the first 50% payment and the second 50% is 5730 too

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Please is there a way to send proof that I've requested to pay my fees through form A but it just hasn't been processed.

My deadline is tomorrow and I need to email my school. And I dunno what proof to send them.

Please reply.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.