Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205835 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dreroyals: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Please, how’s life and job availability in Swansea?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pattadon: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2022
shawnmich:
Good day guru in the house please I want to confirm which school has a deposit of around 2k to 3k that offer MPH? KINDLY Advice.
Thanks
University of Derby is 3k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2022
It took me 1week after creating an account to finally submit mine, 'cause I was having issues with payment card. So yeah you can, you'll be sent a link where you can always log back in whenever you want
Viewoliver:
Please can one actually create an account for visa application and start filling the form, then save it to be completed on another day? Or must you start and finish in one day?
Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyedamilola: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Hi guys and good morning to you all, I was going through mail this morning and I saw a message from Liverpool John Moores uni, pls help check my attached picture to see if its a offer from them. just confused as all schools I applied to won’t respond on time, Nigeria is reducing my savings for school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CollinsTutu(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2022
Pattadon:

University of Derby is 3k

University of derby….we plenty be that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenis(f): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
It is an offer. Click on it and follow other instructions.
Also check your SPAM if they had sent you a mail earlier on

oyedamilola:
Hi guys and good morning to you all, I was going through mail this morning and I saw a message from Liverpool John Moores uni, pls help check my attached picture to see if its a offer from them. just confused as all schools I applied to won’t respond on time, Nigeria is reducing my savings for school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hushee(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning house, I have an admission interview with Solent University for the Msc in AI and data science. I will like to know the type of questions that are likely to come up so as to prepare ahead. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you for your response.
God bless you.

JorshWa:
It took me 1week after creating an account to finally submit mine, 'cause I was having issues with payment card. So yeah you can, you'll be sent a link where you can always log back in whenever you want
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnikeTTC: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Good Morning house,

It's my first post here.

Please I need Statement of purpose and Personal statement to complete my applications in MSc Accounting.

Can someone assist with where I can get the perfect write ups on-line I don't want to leave anything to chance.

Many Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
oyedamilola:

It's looks like an offer was sent earlier and this is a follow up mail urging you to accept their offer. Try logging into your application account to see your status clearer and know the next step to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Not sure you are fit enough for Master’s degree. Why do you choose the school? The course? The location? What are your hopes with the course? What do you intend to do with it? Why you choose the school for that course? If you have answers then put them into words and paragraphs, you have your SOP.

AnikeTTC:
Good Morning house,

It's my first post here.

Please I need Statement of purpose and Personal statement to complete my applications in MSc Accounting.

Can someone assist with where I can get the perfect write ups on-line I don't want to leave anything to chance.

Many Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2022
oyedamilola:
Yes now, tap that green part to accept the offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamesobedbaisel: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2022
Anyone going to UWE Bristol this coming September. Let’s link up and share ideas

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2022
silveria209:

i called finally i have been deferred to september intake so i'm waiting for PRE-CAS Interview

Alright,best of luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dreroyals: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Please, how’s life and job availability in Swansea? Eeda kun.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebeampay: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Patra123:
Good morning beautiful people, please my partner is applying for dependant visa and I saw this on his tracking this morning. Does the CSI mean that he needs to book an interview? No mail from Tls? Should I be worried? Thanks gurus and everyone �� What do they usually ask too?

Has the person done biometric already? If Yes, and his application has been transferred to DMC or VAC then those in red before the Biometric Enrollment Done doesn't concern your dependant since it has been received by DMC already. If it has been transferred to VAC then a decision has been made already.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Toyen51:

Pls did they send you the eligibility form, and how soon did they send it after your unconditional offer,av not gotten mine yet,I have search through my mail

The day i got the unconditional offer,

was the same day i got the eligibility document

I filled and sent back to them. awaiting their reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2022
Hello house,
I want to ask a question about employment letter and reference letter for Visa application...

What letter will I submit for NYSC?
will I write internship beside my NYSC?

I dont have access to the employment letter and reference letter of the job I did from 2014 to 2018 but I have for the job am doing from 2019 to date...

My question is, how many employment and reference letters are we supposed to submit?
I have study gap of 11 years

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MarkTimmy(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2022
bali233:

yes i did

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bbwollex(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Good day all!
Pls I would to confirm what is needed at the embassy for student visa. Is it the 28days statement of account or 6 months bank statement inclusive the 28days statement ?
Pls the gurus, kindly respond to this fast.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
shawnmich:
Good day guru in the house please I want to confirm which school has a deposit of around 2k to 3k that offer MPH? KINDLY Advice.
Thanks

Why public health tho

But yes, university of south wales( i got an offer from them)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
bbwollex:
Good day all!
Pls I would to confirm what is needed at the embassy for student visa. Is it the 28days statement of account or 6 months bank statement inclusive the 28days statement ?
Pls the gurus, kindly respond to this fast.

28 days not 6 months. Pls see front page for more information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2022
oyedamilola:

Yes this means you’ve been given an offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls I want to ask if Lincoln University request for POF before CAS issuance and also how long does it take before they give admission
No POF before CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Delow: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Wasup
jamesobedbaisel:
Anyone going to UWE Bristol this coming September. Let’s link up and share ideas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Summertime: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2022
dabiko:

Same here. Pls how do you plan to get the Scratch card/pin? Can anyone assist with the information?
I bought it at a cafe and uploaded it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oloweh: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Hello
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hannah4(f): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Mboki:

Please Do I have to show Employment letter from a Registered Company? What if where I worked last was an Unregistered Extablishment?

Yes you have to, they check sometimes. I’ve seen a case when someone was refused due to unregistered company
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2022
gbens2000:

No POF before CAS
How sure are you?
Are you a student or what?
People have said it here that they require POF before CAS issuance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Good morning everybody
I did my biometric on the 21st of march
Fast forward to 29th of march I got a nsf mail requesting noting

Just this morning I tracked my application and saw this.
Hope i don’t have any issues
Because most ppl I know that did biometric that same day got there visa already

Can someone please address this
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.