Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211925 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Notime0112 post=112125856]

Yes some are in pounds but these third parties payment receives the money in which ever currency they request or country your paying from and deposit to the school in pounds. Mine was in dollars and they’ll pay to the school in pounds, Payment used : transfermate [/quote

Flywire will always give you a bill in the currency you chose
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please who has any email or contact that I can use to reach out to Uni of Chester, I have been sending emails to the email adress I have but there hasn't been any response yet.
Please someone should help out, thank you!�

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sussyogundipe(f): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
I need to know more about westminster
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thinksquad(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
please i got an unconditional offer from Northumbria, and i accepted the offer but i haven't paid the deposit yet, please who has gotten and offer and paid the deposit .thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
bola01234:
Thank God for the calls i made to the Universities...
Pls if u don't hear from them in a week..
Call them most them have files on their PC but they are slow with it.
It would end in praise by Grace of God.

How was it ? And what’s the outcome ?
2. Could you please share with the number you used ?
3. What was their response and feedback??
4. What’s your course? Mine is MSc data Science
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wait for your POF to mature before applying and paying for the Visa and IHS fees.
leogho:
Hello,

My POF will mature by next week and I intend to apply this week in order to secure a favourable date next week for my biometrics. I need advise on the best approach to proceed:

1. Should I opt for assisted service, if I do in what format should my documents be in (mind you I have most of my documents in PDF file)? - I am not unaware of the extra cost of this option.

2. Can I also apply, pay my IHS and VISA fee but wait for my POF next before uploading all documents.

Please, help me out with this, guru in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by George3766: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thanks
Edwosa:

It has to be paid with your BVN. If you're having OTP issues, visit any branch of the bank where you registered for your BVN and fill a BVN update form. It will be sorted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
ARU is quite fast with their offer. I applied on April 10. Conditional offer dropped on April 14. I was told in the offer to go ahead and forward the required documents, make payment(£4,000 deposit) and request for CAS (which is their unconditional offer).

Because of the delays in FORM A and £1,000 discount given for early complete payment, I wish to pay all my tuition fees in one go now.

Gurus in the house, is there any risk in doing so?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Immality(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
mechoau:

I haven’t made my deposit, still waiting for derby and Nottingham Trent. There is a group for Sunderland. what’s your number so you can be added

Hello Bro
I got offer from Sunderland
I sent email
Reply so I can send my number so you can add me .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are trying hard to throw a punch...but sadly..it doesn't hurt me...im not the one sterling rejected... still, I'm entitled to an opinion that ielts is exploitative...

Can we all let this go? This is to clarify that I didn’t get refused Bcus of ielts. The Letter I presented was accepted by Stirling but i was rejected Bcus my study gap is more than 5yrs meaning if my BSc was below 5yrs, I would have been considered for unconditional offer.

I met someone on this forum who submitted the same letter during her application and they never asked her for ielts Bcus her study gap was less than 5yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by taskcompleteng: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Abeg my people which school can I apply for Supply Chain and Logistics with fees range Max 12k pounds,

Pls assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=cbn4main post=112126948]ARU is quite fast with their offer. I applied on April 10. Conditional offer dropped on April 14. I was told in the offer to go ahead and forward the required documents, make payment(£4,000 deposit) and request for CAS (which is their unconditional offer).

Because of the delays in FORM A and £1,000 discount given for early complete payment, I wish to pay all my tuition fees in one go now.

No risk at all
Even good for tou

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
matthewosun:

Thank u very much.
There is something I would like to know about rgu, cos I was given conditional offer to submitt revised sop and pay a deposit of 34%. I have met the sop review but should I wait for unconditional offer before paying the deposit or i should go ahead to pay the deposit. How is their cas process and how fast it
Got an offer with same conditions, will like to know too
Also how did you go about the sop, you typed it in that question box through email right?
Did you upload another copy in the applicant's portal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
University of bolton

taskcompleteng
post=112127995:

Abeg my people which school can I apply for Supply Chain and Logistics with fees range Max 12k pounds,

Pls assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
taskcompleteng:

Pls assist

Try ARU if you have relevant degree or work experience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AbassB(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
chibiokoye:

Hi, please I want to apply to Westminster for undergraduate studies (September intake). What documents are required?

I applied for MSc. Sincerely I didn't really make any finding as regards undergraduate program. Pls I suggest u go to their site and get more info on ur course and its requirements.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wilddoubra: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
cbn4main:
ARU is quite fast with their offer. I applied on April 10. Conditional offer dropped on April 14. I was told in the offer to go ahead and forward the required documents, make payment(£4,000 deposit) and request for CAS (which is their unconditional offer).

Yea, ARU is super fast and responsive if you communicate with them. I was going to recommend it to anyone who is still trying to apply for admission before I saw your message.

I'm not part of the gurus here but I think paying tuition in full shouldn't be considered risky. If you have it, then pay it all to take advantage of the discount.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
mcafeez:
If you have gotten offer or has conditional admission of Sheffield Hallam University contact me for whatsapp group or drop your numb.

SHU here. Can I send you an email?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FeyiFreesia(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
applyinternational@chester.ac.uk

Nonyilla:
Please who has any email or contact that I can use to reach out to Uni of Chester, I have been sending emails to the email adress I have but there hasn't been any response yet.
Please someone should help out, thank you!�

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thiwhy(f): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pinkandblue26:
Hello, I'm new here
Please who is going to University of Derby
I got a conditional offer for September.
I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing

I got an offer too. Let’s connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
For which intake plz.
Giantgyal:
Northumbria University has started giving out CAS. Please who has received CAS here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Jesutofunmifak post=112128151][/quote]

Thanks very much.
I just hope UBA will honour and pay tuition of £11,300 at a time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wilddoubra:

Yea, ARU is super fast and responsive if you communicate with them. I was going to recommend it to anyone who is still trying to apply for admission before I saw your message.

I'm not part of the gurus here but I think paying tuition in full shouldn't be considered risky. If you have it, then pay it all to take advantage of the discount.

Thanks for your reply. I just hope UBA will honour and pay ARU full tuition of £11,300. I am hearing that most banks are short of foreign exchange
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
FeyiFreesia:

thank you so much, do you have an offer there?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Pls when did u apply ?
thinksquad:
please i got an unconditional offer from Northumbria, and i accepted the offer but i haven't paid the deposit yet, please who has gotten and offer and paid the deposit .thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Delow: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
mine is still displaying ADB reviewer, UBA, submitted on the 12th April
sazjun76:
I submitted form A last week. I got debited this morning. UBA bank. I think UBA is fast oooo less than 6 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Delow:
mine is still displaying ADB reviewer, UBA, submitted on the 12th April

You have to call them. I keep calling them and it’s thesame story everyday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
FeyiFreesia:

I have tried sending a mail to this adress but I still keep getting the same bulk automated message. Thank you though, don't know what else to do sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
I need that link to know whi sabi Road Aberdeen. Cos most schools I applies to said they av closed for September. I had issues with my passport hence d delay. Don't mind if u can link me up.
Thanks
Wilddoubra:

Big Congratulations to you. My case is similar, 12 years gap though but also a family of 4. Pls how much was needed for POF for all four of you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dalemo: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is there anybody going to university of plymouth...is like people aren't talking about the school here. I hope all is well about the university before I go ahead with the school ooo. Guru's in the house help a broda
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Delow: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank you. Who did you call? Your account officer or the customer service line that nobody will pick even after waiting for over 20mins. If I may ask, which of their branches did you use?
salau23:

You have to call them. I keep calling them and it’s thesame story everyday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Goodevening all,
Please what should I fill on the marked red "other subjects studied "is it all the subjects I did in my university?

The other place marked Red 'Result' is just bringing out only' P' as option. Instead of bringing out 2.1 or 2.2.
Kindly advice.
Thanks all.
SHU Jan 2023 intake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.