Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218830 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
Comrade stop it. What is wig for? grin
giselle237:
as per he is now a hemaphrodite?? The company employing can not tell difference between male and female? Or differnet people or different information such as name, dob , national insurance no?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
chisun89:
Good evening everyone, please I called my school about transcript and they asked which school am sending it to.

Since am applying to more than one school in UK how do I go about it? Must it be sent to a school? Can they send it to my house address?

Or can it be collected without address, just like certificate

Please help o, am just starting

Maybe u should just choose the school u graduated from..
If you say na abroad...u may have to pay more as some school will class it as an international transcript...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femiesomuch: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Good day great minds, Please in trying to book for the TB test online. The icon for the visa type please which option should someone pick for a main dependent who is a student and one dependent. Picking student with or without scholarship with it suffice for the dependent too since they are both family members or it will be done separately.

Thank you for your prompt response in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pramil: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks, cos my sister got admission from RGU like one month ago and just discovered she is one month pregnant and she will be resumkng by September
uote author=ballow5 post=112148310]

That's a lie, a friend of mine entered UK this January and she gave birth last week. How many months of pregnancy did you think she entered?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls am equally interested in this question.
Mablove:

Congratulations to you and yours
Pls how much did you show for POF for your family of 4.

Visa fee and NHS.

I have a family of 4 too and still on the process. This will help me to plan well.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by prinzeindygo: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Same here.. how much in Naira

angel4sure:
Pls am equally interested in this question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
chisun89:
Good evening everyone, please I called my school about transcript and they asked which school am sending it to.

Since am applying to more than one school in UK how do I go about it? Must it be sent to a school? Can they send it to my house address?

Tell them to send it to any organisation you can easily collect it from. I heard of some that sent their to their employers. I sent my to a polytechnic my inlaw works. That was how I collected mine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls am equally interested in this question. Pls let's know the amount for POF
Mablove:

Congratulations to you and yours
Pls how much did you show for POF for your family of 4.

Visa fee and NHS.

I have a family of 4 too and still on the process. This will help me to plan well.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 6:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
chisun89:

Ask For the student copy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anyone going to Leeds Beckett??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
DuBooVay:
Comrade stop it. What is wig for? grin
okk sorry wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
angel4sure:
Pls am equally interested in this question. Pls let's know the amount for POF
page 1.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
I am. I applied for Msc international Business since 30th of March and no response from them. When did you apply and which course? Have you gotten any reply? Please update me.

Jesutofunmifak:
Anyone going to Leeds Beckett??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by llamar(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thanks
AlphaUno:

Your address and date
on the top left corner

UK High commission
address on right side
TO WHOMN IT MAY CONCERN

Heading of Letter (CONSENT LETTER)

I, main applicant's name , hereby give consent to my husband (name) and my three daughters (names) , to use the funds in my Access bank account no 0000000237
The fund is available towards the balance of my tuition and our living expenses in the UK.
Please find attached birth certificates and marriage certificate as proofs of relationship .

Yours faithfully,

Name of main applicant
Phone no
Email

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chisun89(f): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
cbn4main:

Tell them to send it to any organisation you can easily collect it from. I heard of some that sent their to their employers. I sent my to a polytechnic my inlaw works. That was how I collected mine

OK thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chisun89(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Ask For the student copy

OK there will be no address on it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chisun89(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Maybe u should just choose the school u graduated from..
If you say na abroad...u may have to pay more as some school will class it as an international transcript...

OK thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
chisun89:

They usually add a student copy. You can use a student copy to apply to different schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temmyB2324: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
bigbird:
I dont know how nairaland works, but please send me a message or an email, so i can add you to the university of Derby Telegram group.

dammykronor@gmail.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
rumuseh14:
I am. I applied for Msc international Business since 30th of March and no response from them. When did you apply and which course? Have you gotten any reply? Please update me.

April 4
Got an offer today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
chisun89:

OK there will be no address on it?

I’ve been using my own student copy sha
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please which university gives admission fast
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gloriyah:

Type in the box and also upload it on your portal.As for unconditional offer,you only get it after paying your deposit but you have to wait for your conditions to be reviewed and accepted before paying the deposit.CAS issuance hasn’t started but you need your POF and TB certificate for it.
Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
matthewosun:

Yes. I typed in the email box provided and I also uploaded through yhe applicant portal
Thanks. I will upload it tonight
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kingdomcitizeen: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hi. I'll be going to Staffordshire in September. When will you be resuming? My course is one year though. Do you know other people going in September as well?

Please is there any Staffordshire university student in the house
Will like to find out about their deposit,their instalment plan for 2 years course,is the scholarship deduct from the first year payment or how ??
Your information will help.
Cheers.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lolibunm: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls I need d contact of one who has made payment to university of deby using form A.dont.know wat to use as invoice,.pls I need guidelines.i tried to screenshot d bank details but it saying error wen I tried uodi g as invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yes
donshegzy:

SHU here. Can I send you an email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chisun89(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
bali233:

They usually add a student copy. You can use a student copy to apply to different schools.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chisun89(f): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

I’ve been using my own student copy sha

OK thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lolibunm: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please how did u make ur payment to university of deby.i need someone who used form Ato put me through .don't know wat to upload as invoice

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.