Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1228776 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ymcmbbb: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you. I will work with this. Appreciate the help!

AlphaUno:

You can renew your passport since it's expiring in September. If you have the time, visit IOM office nearest to you physically for manual booking. Prepare to pay and get tested same day as you go for the booking, you might get lucky

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ymcmbbb: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you. I will try my luck next week. Appreciate the help!

hodley007:
Regarding TB test, it is best you visit their office, although to get next week may not be easy, but you could be lucky. Am sure you will get an appointment. Speaking from my recent experience at their Lagos office.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RudyAde(f): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello everyone, is there anyone here who intends to apply to Cardiff University in Wales. I intend to apply for a master's in Education for the session that begins on the 26th September 2022 and I was advised via an email from the school to apply before the end of July. I would like to rub minds with anyone who has a similar intention as I'm doing my application online and would like some pointers on the 3000 word statement if purpose. Thanks guys

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
pls which uk address is meant to be here when booking tb test

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happychioma: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Thanks dear

deeceo:

I'll answer to the best of my knowledge, others can add their views too..

1. I don't know, but there has not been too many positive feedback from Teesside, based on delay in CAS issuance or so, you can hear from others who would also contribute to your question.

2. Not all schools require POF before CAS, you may need to check the CAS issuance guidelines of each of the school you applied to confirm where they belong.

3. Dependants is never a barrier, even if you're family of 10 grin, the chances are very high that you'll get approval.

4. You don't compulsorily need IELTS to apply for Visa, you may just need to upload whatever English Language certificate you used while applying to your school, this may be WAEC, NECO or English language proficiency letter from your University.

5. No interview for the primary applicant or dependants

6. You can check through the thread for steps to applying for Visa

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2022
Michealquad:

I thought swansea deposit is 3k

It's 4k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
AlphaUno:

It is o but thank God the Naira is stronger against the pounds these days. From 565 in February and now around 538 - 540 in April.

The lord is your strength.
Just that you spent a lot and come a long way than to allow this small issue of FX fluctuations affect you

My tuition fee balance is after discounts and deposits been deducted is £ 11,895

While living cost expenses is £9,027

Tuition fee balance + Living cost expenses = 11,895 + 9207= £21,102

£21,102*600 = 12.6m

I have more than that in the account am using for my POF but wanted a round figure before counting my maturity days that's why I added the 30k which is even more than 13m at the moment.

I guess am safe right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
tadaax:
pls which uk address is meant to be here when booking tb test

Your school address please.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukad(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
Anyone for biometrics TLS Abuja 5th April. It's 12 working days already, no NSF mail, no update too. Or has UKVI average time for decision changed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:

Your school address please.

Thanks.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toludadon(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
kennykale:
Is there anyone coming to the uk next week? I want to bring my drivers license
This Hubert Eze pikin don finally japa sha. Sent you an invite already. You can quote me on a dead thread though..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by temidayo231: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
With relevant work experience and professional certifications, most schools will offer you admission for direct Msc with HND. I have 3 offer and applied with my HND, with professional certificates and roughly 10years relevant experience.

Salford University (Conditional Offer subject to approval of Accredited Prior Experiential Learning)
Middlesex University ( Unconditional Offer)
University of South Wales ( Conditional Offer subject to C6 in English in WAEC and Letter head reference letter from employer)

Just package your CV well with write a good personal statement your are good to go.

jjonaivi:

Really? Which sch accepts HND for Masters Directly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happychioma: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
If I didn't upload my waec or ssce as a prove of English in the course of my application to the university, what is the implication of using in place of ielts during visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happychioma: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is safety certificate a professional certificate? Can one upload it among other certificate?

temidayo231:
With relevant work experience and professional certifications, most schools will offer you admission for direct Msc with HND. I have 3 offer and applied with my HND, with professional certificates and roughly 10years relevant experience.

Salford University (Conditional Offer subject to approval of Accredited Prior Experiential Learning)
Middlesex University ( Unconditional Offer)
University of South Wales ( Conditional Offer subject to C6 in English in WAEC and Letter head reference letter from employer)

Just package your CV well with write a good personal statement your are good to go.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hi gurus!

Is anyone experiencing delay this form A? Mine has been 28th March. Although, GTBank has finally deducted from the available bal to my book balance. My bank is asking me to be patient. After 3 weeks!

Is anyone facing the same or if you have crossed this hurdle, what did you do?

Any other method of making payment without form A?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pattadon: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damdad:
Good evening all, please I got an unconditional offer from the University of Law. I was told I have to show POF before getting my CAS. I will be going with dependant. Am I to show the POF for all of us or just me to get the CAS? Thanks

Hello, how were you able to get an Unconditional offer from the school. Did you submit IELTS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogify1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
deeceo:

I guess you wanted to say..

IHS £705 being a one year course

VISA FEE £348 (it's now £363)

Pls how do I pay in pounds with my card? Or can I use cash?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
PLEASE HELP good people

My spouse have already gotten unconditional offer from a school and wants to proceed with that, but she just got a conditional offer from another school drawing her to a discrepancy in name written on her WAEC certificate as against other credentials. It's her firstname which is UCHENNA but written UCHE in the certificate. The condition is that she get a Confirmation/attestation Letter from WAEC to the effect that she's one and same person with the different names.
Though she's already going ahead with the first unconditional offer, but the concern is if this WAEC name issue will surface somewhere in her getting CAS and Visa. Contacted WAEC already and they are talking about amending it and reissuing another certificate, but that will take months.

She have to upload WAEC when applying for Visa, right? If so, will this name difference affect anything? Her NECO Certificate is equally very okay with no mistakes. Can she now use NECO in place of WAEC even though it's WAEC she used for the Schools application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
ogify1:

Pls how do I pay in pounds with my card? Or can I use cash?

You pay in dollars with your card,open a domiciliary account or ask someone that has one to pay for you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
farnet:
PLEASE HELP good people

My spouse have already gotten unconditional offer from a school and wants to proceed with that, but she just got a conditional offer from another school drawing her to a discrepancy in name written on her WAEC certificate as against other credentials. It's her firstname which is UCHENNA but written UCHE in the certificate. The condition is that she get a Confirmation/attestation Letter from WAEC to the effect that she's one and same person with the different names.
Though she's already going ahead with the first unconditional offer, but the concern is if this WAEC name issue will surface somewhere in her getting CAS and Visa. Contacted WAEC already and they are talking about amending it and reissuing another certificate, but that will take months.

She have to upload WAEC when applying for Visa, right? If so, will this name difference affect anything? Her NECO Certificate is equally very okay with no mistakes. Can she now use NECO in place of WAEC even though it's WAEC she used for the Schools application?
She has to use what she submitted during application.
Did she use that same certificate during the application of the school that gave her an unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Though I successfully submitted my Form A on Tuesday and I have been searching for means to get in touch with tradesystem. I called but no response. Today, I sent a mail to Gtbank and they told me to liaise with my account officer. After several calls and exchanges of mail, my account officer asked for an Authorization letter, Form A, Admission letter, payment details, data page and my latest degree certificate, all in one PDF file.

Still waiting for the outcome ooo.

shady45:
Hi gurus!

Is anyone experiencing delay this form A? Mine has been 28th March. Although, GTBank has finally deducted from the available bal to my book balance. My bank is asking me to be patient. After 3 weeks!

Is anyone facing the same or if you have crossed this hurdle, what did you do?

Any other method of making payment without form A?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Meritbaba(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Computerwiz5:
yes im going to Bolton I have been sent eligibility form it's just the precas that's left
I got an unconditional offer from Bolton too, Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good day house. Pls this is my calculation for my family of 3. A family if wife, husband and daughter.

IHS GBP 705 * 3 = 2115
Visa fee 363.* 3 = 1089
Total 3204

Pls how correct am I? Is there any other payment I am missing out. Pls guru in d house. Help out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenson1: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Since on Monday Form A uba still sock on ADB_REVIEWER
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by moni001: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please is university of law(Birmingham campus) a good school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yes, it's that same certificate.
Gloriyah:

She has to use what she submitted during application.
Did she use that same certificate during the application of the school that gave her an unconditional offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
farnet:
Yes, it's that same certificate.

I would advice she gets an attestation letter from WAEC and hold just in case during visa application,they notice the error and request for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hilldore(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good day all
My name is Clement and I'm new in this forum
Please guys I really need help on this
I intend applying for BSC programme in Cardiff met, international college Robert Gordon university(ICRGU) and university of Plymouth international college (UPIC)

So I want to know if the three schools are ok and if I can get visa if any of these three schools give me admission. I am 26years of age.

Thanks guys as I wait to hear your advices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by salau23: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kenson1:
Since on Monday Form A uba still sock on ADB_REVIEWER

People Wey dey mad mine is 2 weeks now. I know commercial banks are so corrupt.
I’m sure they are selling this fx to their cronies

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
WAEC attestation letter is for lost or damaged certificate, and it doesn't change any details. Amendment in name I think requires them withdrawing the original one and issuing fresh one. The problem is the requirements and the long processing time. Will start that and see how it goes. Thank you
Gloriyah:

I would advice she gets an attestation letter from WAEC and hold just in case during visa application,they notice the error and request for it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hilldore(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Can one help me with any affordable school in England that can give me admission with just my WAEC qualification. I'm 26years old.

Please guys I need help on this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
farnet:
WAEC attestation letter is for lost or damaged certificate, and it doesn't change any details. Amendment in name I think requires them withdrawing the original one and issuing fresh one. The problem is the requirements and the long processing time. Will start that and see how it goes. Thank you

If the school accepts NECO,she can send an email and request that they use her NECO certificate and bring their attention to the error in her name.It’s better to be on the safe side

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.