Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207984 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Delow: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Yea, was debited on Friday evening, should I be worried?
jamilkb:
wow, you got debited at ADB disbursement reviewer stage?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogunsolalola: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2022
ConnectMee:
This video is 3 years old, posted before UK reintroduced the post study visa. So this voids your arguments.

And for your information the PSW route was only reintroduced on July 1, 2021. So you can't use a video that is 2 years earlier as the basis of your arguments.

Please let people make their decisions and stop scaring them off.

Times have changed, things have too.
I am even surprised someone is still in the past �

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by YetundeAbimbola: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Bebesto:
Please if you have gotten an offer from University of Salford or you have paid the initial deposit, kindly indicate so we can connect. Thank you

I have paid. At Cas level now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Hello,

Is anyone moving to Rushden area anytime soon?

I know someone that wants to give off everything from 3 setter sofa,double fridge, bed etc. He is relocating and giving it for free.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jamilkb(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Delow:
Yea, was debited on Friday evening, should I be worried?
No, not really, if anything, it's a good sign, I have been waiting to get debited here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammobra(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
thebossagain:

Latest 2 weeks

Oh okay
Have you been given an offer
After you sent them the info they needed please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2022
Bcole:

1. Form A. £14450 - bank rate 553 as at yst.
2. Visa £ 475 - black market rate 772 as at yst
3. IHS £705 - black market rate 772 as at yst
4. TB test N58000
5. POF £1023 - Int exchange rate use oanda.
6. POF £680 - Int exchange rate use oanda.
7. Biometric - biometric is free o!!

Abeg shey visa fee don increase ? Tier 4 €475 Thought it was €348
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2022
TClassique:
Good evening to all gurus here. I would like to ask if it is possible for UKVI to send a NSF mail to applicants requesting for bank statement to be printed from an earlier date despite the fact that the initial statement provided by the applicant met the 28 days rule?
Very possible, infact I’ve got someone who got a nsf mail asking her to provide statements from dec 2021 to present after applying March. She’s still awaiting ukvi decision as she had all the money still intact

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 11:42am On Apr 24, 2022
thebossagain:
Please somebody should advice my waec has 87 and the rest of my documents is 88 that includes my passport , what do you advice I should do , I have already paid deposit .
If during your pre cas interview,it wasn’t sighted by your school and they have given a condition al offer with the disparity on age,then I’ll say pay no mind and continue with your application process. Usually it’s always spotted during precas. Moreover you can go to waec and get a letter addressing the disparity in ages but I don’t know the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Pls that criminal record check certificate, what s it called in Nigeria?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LaIabobo: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

Did you include a letter of authorization?
Since you’re using your account to pay,you need to include a letter authorizing your bank to debit and also a means of verification.
The note says attach documents(passport bio data bags,offer letter,school payment invoice,Bsc certificate,change of name or affidavit (if any).

UBA does not require authorisation letter for Form A.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
ayodebola:
Good evening everyone here.
Pls my wife just got unconditional admission to Wolverhampton. And we are in the process of arranging funds.
Please I will like to know which of the conversion rate ( CBN, oanda, or black market we should use to calculate the following ( Applicant and 3 dependants )

1. Form A. £14450
2. Visa £ 475
3. IHS £705
4. TB test N58000
5. POF £1023
6. POF £680
7. Biometric

8. Are dependants paying for IHS too ?
9 . Is there a fee for biometric ?

Thanks everyone while I await response(s) from gurus in the house.

POF £680?
What does that means?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Confirm the documents you have uploaded.
*Offer of Admission
*Payment Invoice
*Undergraduate Certificate
* International Passport (Data Page)
*NYSC discharge Cert. (Optional)
*Authority to Debit and Remit Funds

Ibukune:
Hello. The form A I initiated for my wife using my own UBA account was minuted for rejection due to incomplete documentation. What should be my next step of action. Could it be atttibruted to using my account for her payment?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by derahhh(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
SamuraiDan:
Have you gotten any offer from them.
I applied since February yet no response from them

Have you been able to get any message or offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
ensamy:

Discuss about your experience as a public health officer On the lack of proper care for the elderly if you have one and from there you saw the need for a course in Nursing which was borne from the the passion you have for care for the elderly. Also don't forget to let them know how you plan to start up maybe a nursing home for the elderly in Nigeria which is lacking at so many cities in Nigeria. This is what you plan to start in different cities in Nigeria in collaboration with NGOs or privately owned. So make a research on something like this, I promise your SOP will be very enticing because it's based on fact and what is happening in our society. This is my suggestion you may have a better one.
Pls any list of schools that is still open for September intake for this course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayodebola: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thanks Nicole. I appreciate.
Bcole:

4. TB test N58000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello all
Please I want to verify and ask does University ranking really matter in the uk,I mean the University certificate ranking you would graduate with?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Pls what address did u put in for d UK address. As I'm still waiting for other schools offer and pick d best that suits me. What address can I fill in ?
Thanks
Notime0112
post=112199692:

Morning, house please I am about to pay for my Tb test I saw payments for 57,800 and 8,500 for certificate reissue, am I to pay both or just #57,800.

Please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please o I wanted checking the cost of my IHS and that of my dependant but I don't understand the 1001 question I am being asked.

Please someone should assist as I provide details below:

Going for MSc study
2 year course
with only one dependant (me and wife)
We are currently in Nigeria
School start date is proposed as 15 sep 2023

Kindly assist with information provided above.

The one I did I got 1880 pounds for both of us.
Many thank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
jummy2308:
Pls what address did u put in for d UK address. As I'm still waiting for other schools offer and pick d best that suits me. What address can I fill in ?
Thanks
I believe any address of the school you're going can suffice. No need for changes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bcole:

4. TB test N58000

Please why is black market used in paying for Visa and IHS fee?? I thought oanda rates are used...
Please, clarify my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by derahhh(m): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
jummy2308:
Good day my people. Pls which of these shcools respond faster or anyone gotten offers from for Sept intake. I applied March ending
1) Manchester metro uni
2)University of Chester
3)Cardiff metro
4) Northumbria
5) London met Uni
6)RGU
7) Ulster
coolUniversity of Greenwich..

Thank you.
Pls help a worried sister

Northukbria replies me really fast..
If it's just an enquiry, mailing their Nigerian office will be the fastest route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please how do I pay for IHS and visa application? Is it through my naira card or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kemmiie(f): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sheffield hallam university
Leeds Beckett university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Allsmyles:

UBA does not require letter of authorization (seeing that I’ve successfully done several for my spouse without uploading a letter).

The only document he needs to add apart from his wife’s documents is marriage certificate. They need to see your relationship with the person you are paying for.

I think he needs to tell us what documents he uploaded initially

Thanks for d response. I only uploaded her intr passport, unconditional offer, bsc cert. Its also important to say that all her application was on her maiden name based on d fact that the new inter passport with change of name after marriage isn't ready, so more like her name is different from mine,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tpoju: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lincoln will start issuing unconditional offers as from tomorrow. See attached email from them.
Adeniyiolu01:
Good morning everyone,please I got a conditional offer from university of Lincoln and I was asked to submit some documents before an unconditional offer will be sent to me,I already did that since 1st week of March and I’m yet to get a response from them. Please does it take time before they reply back with the unconditional offer letter? Your response will be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Allsmyles:

UBA does not require letter of authorization (seeing that I’ve successfully done several for my spouse without uploading a letter).

The only document he needs to add apart from his wife’s documents is marriage certificate. They need to see your relationship with the person you are paying for.

I think he needs to tell us what documents he uploaded initially

I guess you guys have the same name abi?As in name had been changed on all documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
jerry0071:

Please why is black market used in paying for Visa and IHS fee?? I thought oanda rates are used...
Please, clarify my ignorance.

You’re either buying dollar to open a dom account or you use someone’s dom card and pay them back and to get the dollar,you have to buy at black market rate or you pay the person back at black market rate. Oanda rate is only for proof of funds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ibukune:

Thanks for d response. I only uploaded her intr passport, unconditional offer, bsc cert. Its also important to say that all her application was on her maiden name based on d fact that the new inter passport with change of name after marriage isn't ready, so more like her name is different from mine,

Why not transfer money to her account and let her pay with it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

You’re either buying dollar to open a dom account or you use someone’s dom card and pay them and to get the dollar,you have to buy at black market rate or the pay the person back at black market rate. Oanda rate is only for proof of funds

Which details will the person in diaspora use to pay for you.

Like an account number or what when making payments for 2 people ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.