Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209945 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Guys help please I filled in my spouse surname before we got married in the spouse family name and I was later told it should have been my surname while the form has been submitted pls what can I do won’t this affect her when applying for her visa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
mex551:
Na so una go type trash here. U wan caste the system for others abi?

Lol hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello

Who told you it has to be your surname?
As long as you are legally married and have documents to prove your relationship is genuine. That's all that matters.

Cheers

tosinobikoya49:
Guys help please I filled in my spouse surname before we got married in the spouse family name and I was later told it should have been my surname while the form has been submitted pls what can I do won’t this affect her when applying for her visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

As long as you are legally married and have documents to prove your relationship is genuine. That's all that matters.

Cheers
Thank you kindly explain better pls my surname is obikoya and hers is ogunseemi before we got married attached is the section of the form I’m talking about

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers
08038856908 pls hi me on WhatsApp so that I can explain my situation to you. Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hi,
You are on track,fill it as it is. Put the correct status as married and then attach your marriage certificate, pictures etc to prove relationship.

Besides,What you posted has personal information on it. Please remove it.

[quote author=tosinobikoya49 post=112328555][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
For those waiting for visa , someone who got last month said hers took 6 weeks and those of us that used VI centre, i captured the write up of 6 weeks but i felt it was for visiting visa . Some people av rightly pointed out that it wud take 6 weeks . So April waiters na till May, so from now till then they take ur nkwobi and beer .

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pagxy: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
skydude:
For those waiting for visa , someone who got last month said hers took 6 weeks and those of us that used VI centre, i captured the write up of 6 weeks but i felt it was for visiting visa . Some people av rightly pointed out that it wud take 6 weeks . So April waiters na till May, so from njow till then they take ur nkwobi and beer .
My problem is that those that did in Abuja TLS are not even getting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mlsjim: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
I applied October,2021 and was given an offer in February. POF is a requirement for Issuance of CAS.

[quote author=derahhh post=112318622][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pls I want to know if UKVI accept Providus bank for POF? Because someone told me it has been compromised already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mellady(f): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I got £2,500 for sale for naira, please message me if interested. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ymcmbbb: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
At what rate please? I am interested

Mellady:
Hi everyone, I got £2,500 for sale for naira, please message me if interested. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mellady(f): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ymcmbbb:
At what rate please? I am interested

Please send me a mail, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
sazjun76:
Let me share my experience and my own little piece of advice.
Please dont be discourage by anything because of Third class, I graduated with a Third class degree is 2012. Now I can tell you that I have 2 unconditional offer for direct master with 2 University in the UK. First is Cardiff Metropolitan University and second is Liverpool John Moores University. I choose Cardiff Metropolitan because it came first and I have paid the deposit already, waiting for CAS to be issued.
So please don't be discourage with Third or HND.

All you need is your work experience, good CV and better Statement of purpose SOP

These listen of schools will give you direct masters for Third class

Cardiff Metropolitan University
Liverpool John Moores University
Robert Gordon University
University of Law
University of West Scotland
Sunderland University
Conventry University
Lincoln University
Sterling University
Bradford University
I will add more later.

You can get a direct master with a Third class and HND
Good luck guys...!!!!

You're right. With work experience, a good CV and a strong sop, admissions will flow in like a river for those in that category.

My wife had 2.2, and she has around 15 offers (both conditional and unconditional offers)

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pagxy:

My problem is that those that did in Abuja TLS are not even getting.

Visa denial or what and on what grounds ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bhoyo:
Pls I want to know if UKVI accept Providus bank for POF? Because someone told me it has been compromised already.

Compromised as how? Is it not a commercial bank? Are they not licensed?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chuksiyk31(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=thebossagain post=112315534][/quote]
Where are you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Any CBN licensed commercial bank is acceptable.No Nigerian bank has been blacklisted by UKVI for now.
Bhoyo:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delectabledee: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please who is going to University of Hull this September
I need their bank account details to complete Form 1
How soon will CAS be issued after I pay tuition deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
HopeLoveLife:
Hello, a relative is heavily pregnant and in her 8th month already. She did her biometrics 5th of April and Visa is still pending. The worry is, if she gives birth here in Nigeria, would she need to start a whole new process (Passport, pof, apply etc) for her new baby ? What month can baby be allowed to fly ?
If you had made an inquiry earlier this would have saved you guys money and stress.
Yes, she would start the process all over again because the new born baby needs pof, visa and passport.

You can fly your baby anytime depending on the airline( many have age restriction) but it's advisable medically that your baby should be up to 3month.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babajide107: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
i got a conditional offer for anglia ruskin for msc forensic science..how is this university like,the community and chances of getting a job while schooling..i am a chemistry major actually..is forensic good for job hunting in the UK after masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sussyogundipe(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Liciousjessy:
Please anybody going to UWE Bristol this September, please hit me up on mhizjessica9@gmail.com
yes here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ymcmbbb: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sent
Mellady:

Please send me a mail, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ednova: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello guys, I’ve had admission for University of Sussex since December 2021 and resuming September 2022, any one here applied for same school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
skydude:

Lol bros but why .
Course module always they for ur school site, like say u wan apply for chemical enginering, search d course then scroll down of d course u go see ur course module. Same course with different school fit get discrepancy of the course module so ensure say na the sch own u dey check

Lol,some questions can have you weak.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
protocol:
The money must be kept in the account for 28 days before application; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

Please can someone explain this. Thanks

After printing out your bank statement after the 28days,you must use the statement within 31days.

You get??

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SonofEguasa: 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mine took a week or so, just keep sending them mails.
berttrevor1:

How long did you wait before getting a response after summiting your eligibility form please, I have summited mine for more than a week, no response from them yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
dangervu:
I have a situation that actually have been dettering me from applying for UK master ,In 2008 I applied for a study visa,I was ask to notarize my documents my agent did a fake notarization ,visa denied,I reapplied with the original notarization and I was refused and given a 10years ban that expired In 2018,Can that affect my study program now ?

Welll,you’ve served your ban so I don’t see why you shouldn’t get it if you have the right documentation.
You just have to be honest and be damn convincing on why you should be granted a visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.