Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202465 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dmcool(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2022
Onethe:
Good evening
Please do anyone apply to university of Portsmouth?
Application is a month now and no response

I applied on the 5th of April. And I got a conditional offer yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vindica: 12:02am On May 01, 2022
Mablove:
Kindly let's connect if you are going to University of Law Brimiham Campus September intake

Also does anyone know if it's possible to collect NECO Certificate from there office here in Lagos State the exam was sat for in the East.

Congratulations, I'm also for Birmingham campus. Just buy NECO scratch card and print your result as pdf. I submitted mine yesterday, I hope your NECO is not more than 10years?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emarvel(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2022
Phenmeson:

Which of the campus? If you have the money go for it because na first come first serve.
Coleraine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dimdim49: 12:11am On May 01, 2022
Mmasinachi22:

Congratulations. When did you apply?
Thanks.four days ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 12:16am On May 01, 2022
Please what have an idea of Coventry payment plan? not London campus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 12:24am On May 01, 2022
Emarvel:

Coleraine

Thry are not so busy compared to London /Birmingham campus.
Have you research about Coleraine?
Lastly the campus is in Northern Ireland and not England.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by brandmix: 12:30am On May 01, 2022
Zinnex99:
Yes

Thanks.

… can you Share the link here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sirgen1: 1:39am On May 01, 2022
victree4:
Hi friends,
I just got admission into teesside university. I'm so happy.
Please I need to connect with those of us going there this september.
Thanks.

Drop your contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emarvel(m): 2:11am On May 01, 2022
Phenmeson:

Thry are not so busy compared to London /Birmingham campus.
Have you research about Coleraine?
Lastly the campus is in Northern Ireland and not England.
I'm quite aware..........
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Onethe: 2:14am On May 01, 2022
Dmcool:

I applied on the 5th of April. And I got a conditional offer yesterday.

Wow
Congratulations
Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wizdude(m): 2:48am On May 01, 2022
Masjeff14:
When it comes to swift payments, bank processors treats based on the transfer instructions summited by the customer.

This is more than satisfactory. Thank you for reaching out. I truly appreciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wizdude(m): 2:49am On May 01, 2022
Sainty92:
Please reply my mail

Ok
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 3:07am On May 01, 2022
shady45:

What is the status on the cbn portal? And have the money been deducted from your available balance? Mine has been taken from available bal to book balance.

Pls how long does it take to be deducted and to get Telex when one s money has been deducted from available balance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:21am On May 01, 2022
Mmasinachi22:
Good evening house, please a friend of mine wants to apply for September intake and some schools like Ulster University have closed for admissions, please I need school suggestions especially schools located in cities that have jobs opportunities. Thanks in anticipation

University of Derby
Lincoln university
Bolton university
Boumouth university
BANGOR university
Edge hill university.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 6:50am On May 01, 2022
Adebayo82:
Please I need help, I am trying to book
TB test appointment for family of 4. The available slot I got on their website is 2nd June 2022. I need the test as urgent. How can I get new date around second week of May. What can I do?

Pls can u share the test website and also can my wife do it without her passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 7:00am On May 01, 2022
Is your name not on their birth and marriage certificate. If so, you are good to go.
Ayodelemerit:
Kudos to my ogas, you guys are great!

I have a question, I will start the visa processes very soon but I need a clarification.

My wife and my two kids are not bearing my surname, they answer my first name.

Question: can that lead to visa denial for them as Dependants? Though I planned they'll join me later.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MissLarry: 7:01am On May 01, 2022
Good morning
I’ve been having a tough time making my decision.

I have an offer From university of Strathclyde Media and communication
Tuition 16,400
Was awarded Dean scholarship of 5k pounds and an opportunity to become the Faculty Ambassador.

I also have an offer from Bournemouth university, producing film and television.
Tuition 14,750
Excellence scholarship of 3500 pounds.

I want to pay my deposit this week but anyone who knows about both schools should please provide insight. I have researched and researched and they are both good but firsthand information can help as well.

I’m looking at the best in terms of job opportunities after school, affordable city to live while studying among other things.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayaobaadewunmi: 7:28am On May 01, 2022
Good morning,
I need schools that accepts Benin Republic degree certificate for UK Masters Program.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 7:29am On May 01, 2022
Good morning all, please I wana go first to UK and my wife and kid can join me in 3 months time from September, I wana ask when do I start their visa process, do I need to apply it along side with mine? Or I can apply it separately in 3 months time from September when they want to come over please i need your advice I'm for September intake, I'm not going with them now because of funds but by 3 months time from September I'll have funds to bring them POF and all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:37am On May 01, 2022
Hello,

You start yours first and then your dependants when you want to.You should note in your application that you have dependants.

Also ensure you have evidence of POF spent incase it is asked, UKVI may want to ensure it is not recycled funds.

P.S: UK no dey do wana oh grin ( just for laughs)

Cheers

Oracle55:
Good morning all, please I wana go first to UK and my wife and kid can join me in 3 months time from September, I wana ask when do I start their visa process, do I need to apply it along side with mine? Or I can apply it separately in 3 months time from September when they want to come over please i need your advice I'm for September intake, I'm not going with them now because of funds but by 3 months time from September I'll have funds to bring them POF and all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2022
Hello,

The link to TB test booking/ information is on the first page of the thread.
Your wife will need her passport to do so

Cheers

bola01234:

Pls can u share the test website and also can my wife do it without her passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 7:45am On May 01, 2022
mrbizz:
Please does Essex and Hertfordshire have may intake? Or has anyone been given admission for September?

Nothing less than 220 Nigerians have secured admission and paid deposit to University of Hertfordshire for September intake

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:56am On May 01, 2022
Please guys, when you go around seeking help on who to help you pay your visa and IHS also be careful of the source the money they're using to pay for you is coming from.. Don't let them use fraudulent money to pay IHS or visa for you..

The difference is, it won't appear as fraud initially because it will look like it was duly paid.. But if its fraud money, later down the line, they will follow that money to your name and find out. And everything will be cancelled. Sometimes, this can take months,

All these wire wire and yahoo boys have fraudulent money stashed in several UK/USA accounts looking for how to launder it. Let's be smart and careful.

Copied##

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oracle55: 8:08am On May 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

You start yours first and then your dependants when you want to.You should note in your application that you have dependants.

Also ensure you have evidence of POF spent incase it is asked, UKVI may want to ensure it is not recycled funds.

P.S: UK no dey do wana oh grin ( just for laughs)

Cheers

what do you mean by recycled funds and also what do you mean spent pof

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:15am On May 01, 2022
Recycled funds are when you present the same funds you used for only your application as that of your dependants, (emphasis on 'only').

Ideally POF should cover both you and your dependant but people have tried to outsmart the system by showing the same figures.This wasn't a concern until recently when bank statements for the applicant (you) was also requested for alongside that of the dependants

Again not in all cases , but be prepared incase you are asked to either resubmit your own statement or provide evidence to back the reduced POF if applicable.

Hope it makes sense now.

Cheers
Oracle55:
what do you mean by recycled funds and also what do you mean spent pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 8:34am On May 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

The link to TB test booking/ information is on the first page of the thread.
Your wife will need her passport to do so

Cheers

Thanks very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heroshark(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2022
Wizdude:

Yes I plan on doing that by Wednesday. Just that I don't want the debit to happen quickly if the info on the telex will be that of the BVN profile. But thanks for your time.

They will use the information you provided in the student details section and not the information on the BVN. For example I paid my deposit using my brother account and the BVN had his name but I fill in my name as the student details

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2022
bali233:

Pls how long does it take to be deducted and to get Telex when one s money has been deducted from available balance?

It took 2 weeks for my money to get deducted but that was only possible when I went to the bank to let them know that ADB supervisor needs to approve it. Before someone there in the bank who is the ADB supervisor, did it. But you will have to work with your account officer to get things started. For Telex, I have not gotten it because they have not processed payment. Today will make it 1 month and 2 days since I initiated this whole process.
If I had another alternative, I would use it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2022
heroshark:

They will use the information you provided in the student details section and not the information on the BVN. For example I paid my deposit using my brother account and the BVN had his name but I fill in my name as the student details

Please what bank did you use and how long did the process take? Mine is heading to 5 weeks now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mmasinachi22: 9:06am On May 01, 2022
thebossagain:

University of Derby
Lincoln university
Bolton university
Boumouth university
BANGOR university
Edge hill university.

Thanks a million times

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 9:07am On May 01, 2022
hustla:

Its the same since o!

They havent touched it at all

have you visited the bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.