Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209640 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2022
skydude:

If u av visited any country within the last 10 years say yes , maybe u traveled to Dubai in 2019. U wud state the year of travel, purpose and blah blah blah but if u av not traveled at all out of Nigeria within the last 10 years then click no
Please read his questions again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2022
skydude:

They are not asking abt future but past. So just click no since u av not traveled out of Nigeria before
Na wa ooo
He said he is applying outside Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kel100(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
PrudentT:
you can request for the e-copy of your transcript...it's just 1k...it would be sent to your email address.

Pls does Ulster request for certificate and transcript or they request for just one between the two. I applied to ulster, Birmingham campus and still waiting for decision
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toshiba447(m): 12:54pm On May 11, 2022
please which school gave you a deposit of £1000
angel4sure:
Pls can anyone help me with this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Giloworkmode: 12:58pm On May 11, 2022
Have you paid deposit for Bolton already?

Computerwiz5:
Please where are the University of Bolton September 2022 intakes who has received link from school for precas interview? I'm yet to receive mine for over 2 weeks now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 12:59pm On May 11, 2022
lavida001:
Please I need to know if Muslim marriage certificate is recognized and accepted by UKVI

No. Religion marriage certificate is not binded by law. Only certificate from the marriage registry will be accepted by UKVI.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 1:15pm On May 11, 2022
oshocall:
This UBA form A thing is becoming frustrating I applied for over a week now the stage is still at ADB reviewer . Ve sent a mail to them they keep telling me they are working on it anyone here experiencing this ? Any advice to cross this stage will be appreciated.

Many thanks
Same here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 1:16pm On May 11, 2022
Gloriyah:

Mayb it’s to go and wipe the manager of the bank cord cause if they don’t have FX to process your request,you will have to wait sir.
Lol �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kel100(m): 1:17pm On May 11, 2022
Gentlemanz:
Is there anyone going to Manchester Metropolitan University, September?

Yes I applied to Manchester metropolitan university, sept intake but still waiting for their response on my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
jay123000:

Full meaning of ARU pls?

Anglia Ruskin University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2022
Andremalan731:
Hello guys
My Form A application was rejected
They said I should attach the payment invoice
I only got offer letter from the school
I don’t have any payment invoice

Please help and reply asap
Thank you
Mail the school to send you an invoice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 1:26pm On May 11, 2022
Ace0074:

No. Religion marriage certificate is not binded by law. Only certificate from the marriage registry will be accepted by UKVI.

Please this is incorrect. UKVI accepts religious marriage.
The key thing is that the applicant must prove that that the marriage is genuine and both partners have been living together.
Plenty people on this platform have used religious marriage cert. pictures, WhatsApp messages, joint account statements (if any) etc to backup the marriage r/ship.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lululiscious(f): 1:27pm On May 11, 2022
Good afternoon all.
Please I'll like to confirm. With the extended ASUU strike, how can we go about collection of transcript.

My agent said it's compulsory for visa application. But when I emailed the school, they said I could use only my original certificate. But the agent is still insisting that I get the transcript.

Please I'll like to know is there anyone that has applied for visa with only original certificate and not transcript? Did it cause any issues? Please help me. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodejilas: 1:33pm On May 11, 2022
Does the University of Sussex allow students enrol after paying up to 50% of the fees or we have to pay the whole fees before lectures start ?
ToniaSteel:
Hello people, plss which Bank does sharp sharp Western Union money transfer. I want to pay my deposit to University of sussex. Also any one is in the school's group, pls dm me. Many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
Sainty92:
I guess this is for Abuja centre not Lagos?

Lagos. A lot of people were able to book June 10 for lagos yesterday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 1:41pm On May 11, 2022
femredhead:
Can dependants join after studied on 2years PSW visa?

If yes,is IHS to be paid for 2years?

Someone should answer me please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 1:46pm On May 11, 2022
oshocall:
This UBA form A thing is becoming frustrating I applied for over a week now the stage is still at ADB reviewer . Ve sent a mail to them they keep telling me they are working on it anyone here experiencing this ? Any advice to cross this stage will be appreciated.

Many thanks

Lack of forex, it is not in their nature to delay.

You can try calling everyday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 1:47pm On May 11, 2022
oshocall:

Many thanks
I tire pass you lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:53pm On May 11, 2022
Newbie123:
Please I have 2 questions...

For those that applied from outside Nigeria, the part where it says Have you visited any other country in the past 10 years? Does the current country where you are resident count?

I tried filling yes but it requested for date I left the country meanwhile I'm still here and applying from here. Please see picture attached.

Can I just say No?

Or say Yes and then explain in the space given a for additional information?

Is the country you’re in,your permanent resident?
If yes,have you gone outside the said country within 10years..?? If yes or no, then you have your answer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:56pm On May 11, 2022
lululiscious:
Good afternoon all.
Please I'll like to confirm. With the extended ASUU strike, how can we go about collection of transcript.

My agent said it's compulsory for visa application. But when I emailed the school, they said I could use only my original certificate. But the agent is still insisting that I get the transcript.

Please I'll like to know is there anyone that has applied for visa with only original certificate and not transcript? Did it cause any issues? Please help me. Thank you.

Not all agent have sense you know.
if you did not use the transcript for the schools application,you don’t need it for visa. It’s the information on your CAS that you fill while applying for visa.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2022
A quick and vital info, i called my bank to oblige Embassy abt my acct statement and they said they can't, they need my consent so i av to go to any branch to gv the consent. But why this nonsense. Is it their money or mine. So u guys to put a call to verify this. This is first bank they said they wud never gv consent of customer acct without the customer consenting to it.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:07pm On May 11, 2022
femredhead:

If yes,is IHS to be paid for 2years?

Someone should answer me please.

Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2022
skydude:
A quick and vital info, i called my bank to oblige Embassy abt my acct statement and they said they can't, they need my consent so i av to go to any branch to gv the consent. But why this nonsense. Is it their money or mine. So u guys to put a call to verify this. This is first bank they said they wud never gv consent of customer acct without the customer consenting to it.

Only you will believe this

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:16pm On May 11, 2022
justwise:

Yes bank bank does disclose bank balance to the embassy, the embassy is not ordinary 3rd party and the applicant willingly give the embassy the right to verify the statement, so you are wrong.

Banks do disclose the balance of your submitted account to the embassy if requested for. If you take time to read the terms and conditions of the visa application you sign you will know that you have signed and agreed to give the embassy full rights to verify all documents you submitted including the bank statement.

On this platform like last year there was someone that was give a refusal letter stating his current account balance as the reason for his refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Celwayne: 2:19pm On May 11, 2022
I applied on trade system and I got deducted within 10minute, same day application and approval for disbursement of funds, the institution confirmed the payment the next day and sent me a receipt.
I’ll advice anyone who is trying to make sch fee payment to use UBA. After applying, write out your application number and take it to the bank… this is Nigeria, some that knows someone might be willing to press the rocket lunching button on your behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 2:19pm On May 11, 2022
justwise:

Only you will believe this

Other applicant can put a call and attest to this. The bank insisted that dey don't oblige to third party that i need to visit a branch to gv me consent to this. I said before my CAS my school mail the bank to gv them verify my statement but i was copied by the sch as well so i called the bank but since the embassy wud not contact me, i decided to verify and the bank insisted i need to go to a branch to gv me consent. This is subject to verification and not subject to dsicard
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 2:21pm On May 11, 2022
skydude:

Other applicant can put a call and attest to this. The bank insisted that dey don't oblige to third party that i need to visit a branch to gv me consent to this. I said before my CAS my school mail the bank to gv them verify my statement but i was copied by the sch as well so i called the bank but since the embassy wud not contact me, i decided to verify and the bank insisted i need to go to a branch to gv me consent. This is subject to verification and not subject to dsicard

The bank doesn’t need your consent to confirm your bank statement to the embassy.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Antyxx: 2:24pm On May 11, 2022
Why is no one answering me

How do I send my NECO to WES pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 2:31pm On May 11, 2022
Ace0074:

geez. Spewing wrong information with confidence! Stop in Jesus name. It is accepted alongside proofs of genuine marriage which is the norm for all applicants to provide.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.