Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216233 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunmyp: 11:49am On May 14, 2022
homesinabuja:

You must pay at least 2days before your appointment day.

How much extra is walk-in please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jay123000: 11:51am On May 14, 2022
Celwayne:
I applied on trade system and I got deducted within 10minute, same day application and approval for disbursement of funds, the institution confirmed the payment the next day and sent me a receipt.
I’ll advice anyone who is trying to make sch fee payment to use UBA. After applying, write out your application number and take it to the bank… this is Nigeria, some that knows someone might be willing to press the rocket lunching button on your behalf.

Pls at what rate were u debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2022
Hi guys, can I print my statement 3 or more weeks before visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 11:54am On May 14, 2022
Good morning guys,
Please who have received offer to Ulster University Birmingham? I have unconditional offer letter sent and also Confirmation of fees letter too but do not understand the contents put in the Confirmation of fees letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicktorhmustjap: 11:54am On May 14, 2022
bazzyblings:
Hello please does IOM in lagos work on saturdays ? Because I go test date on Saturday 21st may
check the date well,, it's 21st of June
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 11:57am On May 14, 2022
tunmyp:

How much extra is walk-in please?

You don't pay for walking in.
But if you are walking in to book an appointment don't expect to get the test done the same day
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2022
ZiggyMr:
Hi guys, can I print my statement 3 or more weeks before visa application?
No
Let your statement be very recent to the time you are applying
3weeks is wey too much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2022
Vicktorhmustjap:
check the date well,, it's 21st of June
grin
Did you guys book it together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 12:00pm On May 14, 2022
Please is student visa application 6 weeks or 3 weeks?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:01pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=bazzyblings post=112820775][/quote]
Well according to their website it's usually mon to Friday
But it's possible they now work on Saturday because of the large crowd they have this period.
Kindly call or mail them to be sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2022
Newbie123:
Please is student visa application 6 weeks or 3 weeks?
Heard it's now 6weeks
But you might be lucky to get it before 6weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 12:04pm On May 14, 2022
jj17cv:
Has anyone received CAS from University of Bradford? September applicants in the house
yes

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 12:09pm On May 14, 2022
I have an age difference in my wassce certificate , the date is 1988 and all my other offical document is 1989 , what I submit to the school was a photocopy, and they are requesting for the original certificate of wassce , I also have an affidavit declaring my age is 1989 , should I upload the wassce and the affidavit declaration of age.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 12:17pm On May 14, 2022
homesinabuja:

If you applied together 3months
If you did not apply together, I think at least 6months before the end of his/her course.

As regards to this,16months will be given for a year course.
Does it mean that one dependant(s) must join 6months before the end of 12months (which is the end of the course)or before the end of 16months?
This is not clear to me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 12:21pm On May 14, 2022
hallelluyah:
Good morning guys,
Please who have received offer to Ulster University Birmingham? I have unconditional offer letter sent and also Confirmation of fees letter too but do not understand the contents put in the Confirmation of fees letter.

you can call them on phone to explain to you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibdra(f): 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
It depends on what you mean by affordable. I have listed below, a couple of schools offering MSc. in Fintech, you can find out about their fees and payment plan on their website. N.B. there are other schools outside this list, you will also find them online.

University of Liverpool
University of Exeter
University of Strathclyhde
University of Bradford
Nottingham Trent University
UWE Bristol
University of Reading
University of Gloucestershire
University of Huddersfield
University of Arberdeen
University of Stirling
University of Essex

BORBORSKY:
Hello good people,

Please anyone with info on any affordable school that offer msc fin tech with flexible payment plan?

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tharyoh: 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
Pls what's the rate used to calculate uk student visa pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 12:23pm On May 14, 2022
desi10mi:

Does Ulster issue CAS even if one has been denied visa from another country
yes hope you have the refusal letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibdra(f): 12:25pm On May 14, 2022
OANDA rate

Tharyoh:
Pls what's the rate used to calculate uk student visa pof
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleekier(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2022
Aboo0123:

I got an unconditional offer too from Bolton. Please let's connect.
Let's connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 12:25pm On May 14, 2022
Hello gurus in the house, please I need tangible information about UK visa submission. Is priority service back?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hallelluyah(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
silveria209:

you can call them on phone to explain to you

Thank you, I will do that. Though I sent them a mail on the issue long ago but no reply.

I think the calling will do the magic.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 12:30pm On May 14, 2022
MSbarbieK:

Well after I uploaded my POF I got it within a day but it really depends on your school. Always send mail to the school when you need information on stuffs. They're there to assist and give guidance.

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StellarThesis: 12:39pm On May 14, 2022
Please what visa type do I choose when applying for tb test separately for my dependents on the IOM platform? Settlers & Dependents or student without visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 12:45pm On May 14, 2022
oldienavie:
I am hoping to study MSC Cloud Computing, can someone suggest the cheapest school ?
I have experience in cloud technologies like AWS.
Thanks.
University of Bolton
Linkoln university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 12:46pm On May 14, 2022
12:09pm
I have an age difference in my wassce certificate , the date is 1988 and all my other offical document is 1989 , what I submit to the school was a photocopy, and they are requesting for the original certificate of wassce , I also have an affidavit declaring my age is 1989 , should I upload the wassce and the affidavit declaration of age.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jum33: 12:49pm On May 14, 2022
Teenwa:

Same July...take a decision and book.The dates are getting farther
So I can't get any date more earlier than July even with physical booking/ walk- in booking ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunmyp: 12:53pm On May 14, 2022
homesinabuja:

You don't pay for walking in.
But if you are walking in to book an appointment don't expect to get the test done the same day
The online application I did on the IOM website booked me for an available date which is 29th June,

Hope Walk-in for another appointment would be possible not minding the ones I earlier did online ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
homesinabuja:

No
Let your statement be very recent to the time you are applying
3weeks is wey too much

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bebiee(f): 1:12pm On May 14, 2022
DarkEvanny:

Woow, what month did you apply ?
Do they select who to respond to #confused

I was asked to submit my passport photograph, since then nothing

I applied this month. They asked for passport and I submitted international passport, and they gave me an offer days later. I don't think it's passport photograph, maybe that's the mistake you made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
tunmyp:

The online application I did on the IOM website booked me for an available date which is 29th June,

Hope Walk-in for another appointment would be possible not minding the ones I earlier did online ?
I am not sure they will be able to book you for another since you have an active appointment.
But get there first.
They should be able to cancel it and give you a closer date if available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
femredhead:

As regards to this,16months will be given for a year course.
Does it mean that one dependant(s) must join 6months before the end of 12months (which is the end of the course)or before the end of 16months?
This is not clear to me.
6months before the end of the 12months, except the person is on a 2years study visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.