Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202971 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Guys, please I want to apply for my visa. For those who recently applied and got visa, whuch TLS do you think is OK for me choose between Ikeja or V.i. Although, I'm closer to ikeja. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
Speaking of tradition and you truly sticking with your traditional belief, just dey cover all bills inc rent na and let madam be and avoid any partnership tongue

hustla:

Person wey dey craze
Na their type go abandon all them traditions dey form init for UK after 1 year

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
lawrencedash01:

Have you sorted this out, about to pay mine. Which bank did you use?
Yes, UbA
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abeysticks: 11:09am On May 17, 2022
Good morning gurus , is anybody with tuition fee deposit form A Gtb , been debited , cos. ve been on mine since three weeks ago, they only move the money from my account but still showing in the book balance and this morning I called my account officer she said she doesn't know when the deduction will take real effect because of cbn issues ,so pls what should I do now am confused. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 11:15am On May 17, 2022
Katehasty:

I don’t even know the amount needed for statements of account for me and my fiancé…help let me know the amount needed for the both of us
A. How much is your school fees? Subtract your deposit
B. Then your living expenses £1023 x 9 months (if your school is outside London)
C. Your fiancé’s living expenses £680 x 9 months
Add A, B, C together. Convert from £ to Naira on OANDA. Add 500k to 1m to give room for fluctuations in FX.
Other costs you need to budget for include visa fees, IHS, TB test fee for both you and your fiance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lems2: 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Dahyormine:
Yes, UbA
Please who has used UBA for form A recently, in the last two weeks , How long did it take ?.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kcallerpsi: 11:26am On May 17, 2022
Please, should we declare visa denials while filling CAS form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by realsydney: 11:30am On May 17, 2022
A little sad about this. Another reason to always have a plan B on this UK Student waka. Post-study visa is not a route to permanent residency if you don't switch to another Visa/Sponsorship. Your game must be very tight coming to the UK. I signed the petition but unfortunately it was turned down. Let's be guided.[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 11:31am On May 17, 2022
Hello Fam,

I'm applying my Visa alone for now and my dependents (hubby and 3 kids) are applying by month End

I'm filling my Visa form and I don't really know if I'm to put "Yes or No" on where I pointed the arrow to on the attached picture. Stating if they are travelling with me to the UK .

@justwise and other gurus in the house Kindly help.

Thanks in Anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2022
DarkEvanny:
I just received a conditional offer from Bangor on my application portal, it wasn’t sent to my email.
Please do I send the additional documents via email? As there is no option to upload on the website
It is stated in the letter that they’ll email you to request further documents if needed.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kcallerpsi: 11:37am On May 17, 2022
Kcallerpsi:
Please, should we declare visa denials while filling CAS form?

Please, I urgently need a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 11:48am On May 17, 2022
fatee2000:

It is stated in the letter that they’ll email you to request further documents if needed.

Thank you for pointing this out, don’t know how I missed it. Re-read the clause
Message deleted #
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 11:50am On May 17, 2022
Dear @homesinabuja,

It appears you have taken down your response containing Yetunde's number
I understand your reason for doing so but please I didn't note the number when you shared it yesterday.
Can you help me with it again?

homesinabuja:

I was told to submit English proficiency letter too, my Waec is over 10years too.
So, you are good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JamesHanu(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2022
Thanks so much for this response.. of course yes I’ll be totally involved in the whole process and please can you help me with the lists of universities that accept HND for masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 11:57am On May 17, 2022
realsydney:
A little sad about this. Another reason to always have a plan B on this UK Student waka. Post-study visa is not a route to permanent residency if you don't switch to another Visa/Sponsorship. Your game must be very tight coming to the UK. I signed the petition but unfortunately it was turned down. Let's be guided.[img][/img]

It was turned down because you didn't follow the rules and regulations !

You can't extend post graduate work visa,you have to switch to skilled work visa before psw visa expiration.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JamesHanu(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2022
Thanks for the response.. I really appreciate it cos I was surprised when he decided to help me on the issue of POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nnamdijames23: 12:06pm On May 17, 2022
Please I have been on UBA Form A queue for more than a month now and the deadline for deposit is almost here...

Please what should I do?

If I go and use another of my bank account to apply for another Form A, won't it affect the UBA application?

Someone told me that the won't attend to it if they see another application there

Please suggest another option

I am going crazy right now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2022
Hello guys,

Please does my wife need to have her name changed to my surname on her passport before we can apply for her as a dependant? Her current passport has her own name.

We just did the newspaper publication and affidavit for change of name, and national ID.

Why I asked this is because, the time taken to have a change of name on her passport is too long and we are getting close to visa application date.

Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 12:13pm On May 17, 2022
homesinabuja:

UK universities without IELTS��

1. Robert Gordon University
2. The University of Essex
3. University of Central Lancashire
4. The University of Greenwich
5. Swansea University
6. University of Northampton
7. University of Plymouth
8. Portsmouth University
9. Northumbria University
10. University of Bolton
12. University of Geneva
13. Riga Technical University
14. Audencia Nantes School of Management
15. University of Bristol
16. Birmingham City University
17. University of Basel
18. University of Warwick
19. Sheffield Hallam University
20. Aston University
21. Bangor University
22. Brunel University
23. Edinburgh Napier
24. Bradford
25. Derby
26. Huddersfield
27. Middlesex
28. Bournemouth
29. Salford
30. Wolverhampton
31. Sunderland
32. Hertfordshire

I hope this helps, it was copied
. Please remove Birmingham City University from that list they don't joke with English test (IELTS or equivalents)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2022
Adejumoke00:
Hello Fam,

I'm applying my Visa alone for now and my dependents (hubby and 3 kids) are applying by month End

I'm filling my Visa form and I don't really know if I'm to put "Yes or No" on where I pointed the arrow to on the attached picture. Stating if they are travelling with me to the UK .

@justwise and other gurus in the house Kindly help.

Thanks in Anticipation.

No you are not traveling with them but make a note in your application form that they will be joining you in a month time

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 12:20pm On May 17, 2022
nnamdijames23:
Please I have been on UBA Form A queue for more than a month now and the deadline for deposit is almost here...

Please what should I do?

If I go and use another of my bank account to apply for another Form A, won't it affect the UBA application?

Someone told me that the won't attend to it if they see another application there

Please suggest another option

I am going crazy right now

If you can afford the difference go and purchase pounds from black market and pay your school fees deposit in order to complete your admission/visa processing on time. If the Form M is eventually approve, it can be additional payment for your school fees. Is the saving you will make from the Official rates versus black market rates of your school fees deposit worth the risk of loosing the admission/opportunity?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 12:20pm On May 17, 2022
Please I want to ask.
In applying for visa.The work reference i should provide is it my most current work or including previous ones?
Reason am asking is because i dont have reference letter for my previous work history only the current place am working now is the one i can provide.
Kindly advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2022
I can’t be the only one that Nigeria is happening to. Because of NASU strike, transcript that I’ve requested from OOU since January has not been delivered..
See one of the reasons why we are all fleeing from this funny country…
I’ve received conditional offers for September, and it’s just transcript they’re requesting for. I’m really frustrated, sad and angry.

I wonder if there are universities that give unconditional offers without requesting transcript.

It is well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2022
Iranoladun:
. Please remove Birmingham City University from that list they don't joke with English test (IELTS or equivalents)
This is not true
I have an offer with them and they never requested for IELTS
I used my Waec.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2022
ifymm:
Please I want to ask.
In applying for visa.The work reference i should provide is it my most current work or including previous ones?
Reason am asking is because i dont have reference letter for my previous work history only the current place am working now is the one i can provide.
Kindly advice.
You don't need reference from your previous work place.
The current one is okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2022
shady45:
Hello guys,

Please does my wife need to have her name changed to my surname on her passport before we can apply for her as a dependant? Her current passport has her own name.

We just did the newspaper publication and affidavit for change of name, and national ID.

Why I asked this is because, the time taken to have a change of name on her passport is too long and we are getting close to visa application date.

Please help.
Name change on passport isn't compulsory
Save yourself the stress please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by solveabode(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2022
jamesobedbaisel:
Is it okay to tell school about your past visa refusal?
Will it affect your CAS?

Tell them and it will not affect.
They might ask you to forward the refusal letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:28pm On May 17, 2022
Hello,

This again has been addressed before,she should apply with her maiden name.

Marriage certificate and proof of relationship is important and should be submitted

Cheers

shady45:
Hello guys,

Please help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.