Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224981 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 7:02am On May 20, 2022
eniola1010:

It has not been explicitly answered.
Some people are saying you should keep it till you enter uk
Some people are saying keep it till you get visa

It's a 50/50 thing. You might be asked to show your balance on your app. Sometimes they don't.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2022
i know of someone that applied in February and got unconditional offer of admission in March
DarkEvanny:

This is not certain, I called the Sheffield Hallam Nigeria team yesterday & she said they stop processing admission for a week now, & also she said international applications for September intake was closed since January .
I got a mail to defer to January & i applied in February! ( public health)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2022
MSbarbieK:

It's a 50/50 thing. You might be asked to show your balance on your app. Sometimes they don't.

Then let everybody keep it till point of entry then.

Una done hear now o. Make nobody come cry later
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 7:06am On May 20, 2022
I got here 540 am..
A,nd i was given no 11

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:06am On May 20, 2022
Hello,

Nairaland may represent only a fraction of the people that get student visa's from Nigeria and only a fraction of different experiences at the border.Waiting for anyone to confirm your no 1 question may not happen and may not be true.If people say it hasn't happened doesn't mean it doesn't happen and vice versa

Besides, is the funds not supposed to be for your study? Spending it should be towards studying.

Can we all try to avoid the discussions around POFs/sourcing/interest on this public forum? It is important

Cheers

eniola1010:

It has not been explicitly answered.
Some people are saying you should keep it till you enter uk
Some people are saying keep it till you get visa

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2022
uote author=DarkEvanny post=112997010]

She said ‘international applications’ but you can call @ confirm the specific course[/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:11am On May 20, 2022
Hello,

Have you checked the schools site or sent an email to the African rep?

I do know you have to pay £4000 deposit and get that up to £8000 before you enrol.

I'll confirm the rest of the details later today

Cheers

Teeclassic01:
Anyone with ideas on Coventry installmental payment plan for two years courses? Please tell!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 7:11am On May 20, 2022
Chuksy12:

uote author=DarkEvanny post=112997010]

She said ‘international applications’ but you can call @ confirm the specific course

I got this mail too, this is an automated response though . Like I said you can call the admission team in Uk or Nigeria to clarify .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 7:17am On May 20, 2022
DarkEvanny:

I got this mail too, this is an automated response . Like I said you can call the admission team in Uk or Nigeria to clarify .

Does Sheffield Hallam University require transcript for admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 7:22am On May 20, 2022
femredhead:

I can’t recall if I used my transcript or not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toaldoe: 7:42am On May 20, 2022
Hi, University of Bolton is interviewing me today after submitting eligibility to study form for data analytics. Please kindly assist with the type of questions i should be expecting.

skydude:

Actually am an Art student and i got this course with my SOP being brilliant though, and i already have my CAS.
So definetely u that studied Statitics u av upper hand in getting it.
As someone mentioned ealier on, mail them in this regards and as well u can still stick ur nose to other schools anyways
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 7:44am On May 20, 2022
Yes! You’ll be required to submit your transcript and degree certificate.

Student copy works just fine.

femredhead:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
DarkEvanny:

I can’t recall if I used my transcript or not

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
donshegzy:

Yes! You’ll be required to submit your transcript and degree certificate.

Student copy works just fine.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 7:46am On May 20, 2022
toaldoe:
Hi, University of Bolton is interviewing me today after submitting eligibility to study form for data analytics. Please kindly assist with the type of questions i should be expecting.

Normal questions about yourself

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 7:50am On May 20, 2022
rasaqadeyemi:
Good morning my people, please can one get the TB test result same day? Thank you

Yes, I got mine same day. You have to be there as early as 6am to get that

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nepapole(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayowalerock(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2022
Somebody help!!!

ayowalerock:
Holla great people.

University College Birmingham gave me and unconditional offer and ask that I pay compete 14,500 before CAS.

I don't have such funds to pay as deposit.

Is it okay to mail them and ask for a payment plan?

Anyone with same or similar experience should please advise.

Thanks fam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira7(m): 8:35am On May 20, 2022
I don't know what to say cos they request my transcript last week
DarkEvanny:

This is not certain, I called the Sheffield Hallam Nigeria team yesterday & she said they stop processing admission for a week now, & also she said international applications for September intake was closed since January .
I got a mail to defer to January & i applied in February! ( public health)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dan5loriel: 8:54am On May 20, 2022
Thank you very much

Ugmama:

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2022
ayowalerock:
Holla great people.

University College Birmingham gave me and unconditional offer and ask that I pay compete 14,500 before CAS.

I don't have such funds to pay as deposit.

Is it okay to mail them and ask for a payment plan?

Anyone with same or similar experience should please advise.

Thanks fam

Look elsewhere, writing them for payment plan when they have already told you what they want means you don't have the money to start with,going forward it also means they will doubt whatever you or other Nigerians present as POF.
Just let go and look for anyone with a friendly payment plan.
No spoil road for others.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 9:11am On May 20, 2022
ayowalerock:
Somebody help!!!

They already told you their condition to get CAS, it is either you accept it or not
You can’t start negotiations on payment plan before CAS at least you have to be enrolled first
Anyone correct me if I’m wrong

My advice look for another school, paying full tuition fee before Visa issuance is risky .
Alternatively go their website: international fee- how to pay / refund policy then make your decision

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rasaqadeyemi: 9:18am On May 20, 2022
DarkEvanny:

They already told you their condition to get CAS, it is either you accept it or not
You can’t start negotiations on payment plan before CAS at least you have to be enrolled first
Anyone correct me if I’m wrong

My advice look for another school, paying full tuition fee before Visa issuance is risky .
Alternatively go their website: international fee- how to pay / refund policy then make your decision

Very good advice. You can't be negotiating payment plans before CAS is being issued. This will send a wrong signal. We need to be logical in our approach.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2022
DarkEvanny:

The point of entry part it rarely happens especially if you’re traveling solo , but ! No one can tell if you might be ‘unlucky’
Just have some cash with you & hope for the best.

And yes definitely keep it till you get a decision on your visa

That is what it is.
You Carry yourself and your wife plus 4 other children enter UK in top say you wan come study for one year and you expect them not to ask you how you intend to sustain yourselves?
They know all the tricks we deployed to get to the UK,but they also need to protect their own institutions,their country from any form unfavorable condition/s.
That is where their own patriotism lies

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira7(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2022
Yes they do
femredhead:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Articul8(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2022
Please house,I don't know if this has been answered here before but kindly assist me.

Can one use another person's (relative) dollar account to pay for IHS and VISA fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2022
I sent them a mail and they replied that to me after 5 minutes
uote author=DarkEvanny post=112997741]

I got this mail too, this is an automated response though . Like I said you can call the admission team in Uk or Nigeria to clarify .[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.