Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205566 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Naomimary:
Visa Alert!!!!!!

Bio date - 13/04/2022
Collection email - 31/05/2022
Passport Pick up - 01/06/2022
No NSF mail

Documents submitted - Photocopy of Degree certificate, transcripts, TB test, work permit and TRC (of the country I live), 2 employment contracts with salary, POF and passport bio data page. I didn’t submit hard copy of CAS letter and WAEC English proficiency. Also, my transcripts were student copy, unstamped and not signed.

Glory to God! What God cannot do does not exist! What a way to start the new month!
Congratulations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fasolaa: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
ZiggyMr:
Has anyone received CAS from Edinburgh Napier for Sept. intake?
Not yet..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
What our faith in this country sef, just to pay school deposit is actually going to be a war zone where you succeed or decked.. black market rate be like buying a tea spoon full of juice’ at the rate of the carton.
I have a difference of 1.3m just because I want my payment to be swift just to avoid deadlines.Same thing applies to BTA or PTA, assumptions : if you have 5m to cbn rate £9600
Just assume you have £6500

Note: no bank is fast for form A, just take a bank and marry them. I marry like 7 banks at once I don divorce all of them na only zenith bank remain.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Susky:
Thanks so much for your respond, after getting it stamped and signed, do i need to scan it and convert it to pdf? or i can scan and upload it like that?

Scan and convert it to pdf. Also, don’t forget to name the file.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
My Acct has been debited for the FormA how can I get that telex? The page is still showing adb disbursement review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks

Naomimary:

Scan and convert it to pdf. Also, don’t forget to name the file.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
How many weeks have you married to zenith bank form a and which branch did you chose ?

Notime0112:
What our faith in this country sef, just to pay school deposit is actually going to be a war zone where you succeed or decked.. black market rate be like buying a tea spoon full of juice’ at the rate of the carton.
I have a difference of 1.3m just because I want my payment to be swift just to avoid deadlines.Same thing applies to BTA or PTA, assumptions : if you have 5m to cbn rate £9600
Just assume you have £6500

Note: no bank is fast for form A, just take a bank and marry them. I marry like 7 banks at once I don divorce all of them na only zenith bank remain.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
emandman:
My Acct has been debited for the FormA how can I get that telex? The page is still showing adb disbursement review

Which bank and how much was debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pussymonger1: 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
pls who is going to plymouth this september and you are already with CAS ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by queenfolake: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hello goodevening, please has anyone gotten an unconditional offer to Manchester metropolitan, and did they only give Flywire link for deposit payment. Please is there anybody that has gone through this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Do you mean one has to still submit hardcopy documents to the bank they're using for Form A?
Imnaknus:

My application was approved within 24hours. It's been 4 weeks of waiting to be debited. Just be sure to submit your documents to the branch you selected on the portal. After that you can join us on the queue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
I applied for a top bsc course and has been granted admission to study in the UK. My first employer did not issue an appointment letter. Do I need to ignore it or get it but my other employer issue offer letters.

Do I need the reference letter from my first employer or just the recent one
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
Skin90:

Which bank and how much was debited?
Heritage bank@540

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
emandman:
Anyone knows how telex comes out? Has the process ended like that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Manki: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cantbeatit20:

Someone in the UK paid on my behalf. GT bank was giving me tough time after the waiting on the queue for a month plus and still counting.

Kindly throw more light on how someone in UK help u out,am going to southwales as well,still having issue with payment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
fasolaa:
Not yet..
Does it mean they have not started issuing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Susky:
Pls help!!!! Is 10m ok for a pof of 18207 pounds?

Gloriyah:

Yeah but to be safe make it 10.2m.

Nothing to be scared about, just visit oanda

https://www.oanda.com/currency-converter/en/?from=GBP&to=NGN&amount=1

The rate is ₦522 as at now, round it up to ₦535 to factor in fluctuations.

£18,207 x ₦535 = ₦9,740,745

So therefore, your ₦10m can fly. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
Imnaknus:

My application was approved within 24hours. It's been 4 weeks of waiting to be debited. Just be sure to submit your documents to the branch you selected on the portal. After that you can join us on the queue.
Congratulations. At what rate were you debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Manki:

Kindly throw more light on how someone in UK help u out,am going to southwales as well,still having issue with payment. Thanks

People that do money exchange in UK has money in their account that they can easily use their UK bank card to make payment for anyone that patronise their service and you pay the naira equivalent of whatever they charge as their rate to their naira account.

They will indicate your student ID and surname as reference while you will also notify your school that the payment is coming via 3rd party.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
It seems people were debited today... Goodnews will flow more tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
Skin90:
How many weeks have you married to zenith bank form a and which branch did you chose ?

2 weeks, was debited charges and yet to be debited the school fee deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notime0112:

2 weeks, was debited charges and yet to be debited the school fee deposit

When where u debited for charges
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Skin90:

When where u debited for charges

25th of may but yet to be debited the actual amount
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alongetayo: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
emandman:

Anyone knows how telex comes out? Has the process ended like that?
Just relax. They do send telex after like a week or more. And if they don't, the school would mail you that they have received your money.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Notime0112:

25th of may but yet to be debited the actual amount

Okay..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
emandman:

Heritage bank@540

Congratulations. Please how long did the whole process take
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ace0074:

Congratulations. Please how long did the whole process take
One week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Manki: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
okonja:

People that do money exchange in UK has money in their account that they can easily use their UK bank card to make payment for anyone that patronise their service and you pay the naira equivalent of whatever they charge as their rate to their naira account.

They will indicate your student ID and surname as reference while you will also notify your school that the payment is coming via 3rd party.

Thank you,pls can we connect?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ace0074: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
emandman:

One week

Wow. With or without help?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Imnaknus: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happyfellow147:
Do you mean one has to still submit hardcopy documents to the bank they're using for Form A?

For FirstBank, yes. I don't know about other banks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Imnaknus: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kellyd2:

Congratulations. At what rate were you debited?
I haven't been debited. I've been waiting since May 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.