Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205077 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2022
You don't need extra funds for POF

Skin90:

Are my going to make extra proof of fund for the unborn?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by C505: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning house.

Please I've been trying to find an explicit explanation to funds required for uk study.
My wife is soon to leave but apart from her tuition fees which I know, what other funds am I looking at?

One more question: for instance, if all she requires is 5m, can I put like 8 or 9m and won't have any problem with it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Hello,

1. You have to book separate TB test for each dependant and she doesn't have to repeat her TB test

2. Reference is not needed

3. Yes

Cheers

nodetest:
Hello

Please i have a question about the TB test.

My spouse, the primary applicant has gotten her TB certificate in which the number of dependent accompanying her is 0. However, we have decided that myself and our 2 children (under 5) will also apply for the visa with her.

1. Can i book the TB appointment separately with the 2 children as dependents or will she need to do the test with us again, being the primary applicant?

2. Is there a way we can reference he TB certificate in our booking/appointment since she is the primary applicant?

3. If the school on her TB test result does not give CAS, or we decide to go with another school, can the details on TB certificate be changed/modified.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2022
Hello

Can you please have a look at the first page on the thread, all your answers are there.

If you need more clarification then we can help but please have a read first

Cheers
C505:
Good morning house.

Please I've been trying to find an explicit explanation to funds required for uk study.
My wife is soon to leave but apart from her tuition fees which I know, what other funds am I looking at?

One more question: for instance, if all she requires is 5m, can I put like 8 or 9m and won't have any problem with it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenisco: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2022
Skin90:

When we're you debited?
On Tuesday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaNL: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
deeferd:
Hi guys.. Anyone with an unconditional offer for University of Hull that has received CAS? Got the unconditional offer for about a month now and CAS is yet to drop.

Getting really worried. Anyone with this same issue?

CAS is only issued after payment of the initial deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2022
C505:
Good morning house.

Has your wife gotten her Visa? If Yes then you need to make provision for her balance tuition fees and living expenses for atleast 9months (if she's schooling outside London that would be £1023 x 9= £9,207) but if she has gotten Visa then you can provide atleast 3months of that living expenses to her account, within this time period, she should be able to get a job to balance things up for her self.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenisco: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Skin90:

When did you apply ma and at what rate were debited
9th May
@536.36
Debited on the 31st
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning to all d gurus in da house pls am traveling with 2 dependants dis September Leeds to be precise my sch fees is 12k but av paid 6000k out of it as deposit so my POF should be

Total 27447 hope am correct for my total POF I don't want to make any mistake abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Hello,

Is there a different maintenance funds with visa and without visa?

And then there's 9months and 3months? My confusion is confused

Cheers

ilovelearning:

Has your wife gotten her Visa? If Yes then you need to make provision for her balance tuition fees and living expenses for atleast 9months (if she's schooling outside London that would be £1023 x 9= £9,207) but if she has gotten Visa then you can provide atleast 3months of that living expenses to her account, within this time period, she should be able to get a job to balance things up for her self.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Bourne007:
You don't need extra funds for POF

Okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Good morning to all d gurus in da house pls am traveling with 2 dependants dis September Leeds to be precise my sch fees is 12k but av paid 6000k out of it as deposit so my POF should be

Total 27447 hope am correct for my total POF I don't want to make any mistake abeg

Yes, you’re correct.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2022
ilovelearning:

Has your wife gotten her Visa? If Yes then you need to make provision for her balance tuition fees and living expenses for atleast 9months (if she's schooling outside London that would be £1023 x 9= £9,207) [b]but if she has gotten Visa then you can provide atleast 3months of that living [/b]expenses to her account, within this time period, she should be able to get a job to balance things up for her self.

With visa 3months?

Are there different maintenance fee for visa and without visa. I’m confused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2022
C505:
Good morning house.

She’s soon to leave
Does that mean she already has her tuition fee and maintenance cost in her account?

There’s no problem if she had more than the required amount in her account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2022
nodetest:
Hello

Please i have a question about the TB test.

My spouse, the primary applicant has gotten her TB certificate in which the number of dependent accompanying her is 0. However, we have decided that myself and our 2 children (under 5) will also apply for the visa with her.

1. Can i book the TB appointment separately with the 2 children as dependents or will she need to do the test with us again, being the primary applicant?

2. Is there a way we can reference he TB certificate in our booking/appointment since she is the primary applicant?

3. If the school on her TB test result does not give CAS, or we decide to go with another school, can the details on TB certificate be changed/modified.

Thanks a lot.

1. Yes, you can book separately . Your visa type when booking online would be ‘settlement and dependants’. She doesn’t have to do the test again.

2. No need for reference.

3. You will be issued another certificate with the address you want on it at a fee of 8,500 but you can still use the certificate even if she’s going to a different school. The address on it doesn’t really matter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by C505: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Gloriyah:

She’s soon to leave
Does that mean she already has her tuition fee and maintenance cost in her account?

There’s no problem if she had more than the required amount in her account.

God bless you. That's what I'm really interested in. I don't want to give myself headache.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mhizlateefah(f): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2022
Fibonacci2021:
Yes

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexblaq: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good afternoon all
Please anyone here going to ulster university for undergraduate program that has gotten his or her unconditional offer..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nsidibe140(m): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
Abeg who is going for bangor this September o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2022
Is there anyone going to University of Derby in September, who has received CAS? How long is the processing time to issue CAS after requesting for CAS online and uploaded Telex and POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
nsidibe140:
Abeg who is going for bangor this September o.

We are Bangores this September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pls can I pay for my ihs and visa using euro instead of dollars

Very urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
No

Cjaylawson:

Very urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Do you mean Euro Domiciliary account, then yes you can. Your account will be debited the equivalent in Dollars.
Cjaylawson:

Very urgent pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Adejumoke00:
No

So its only dollar card that UKVI allows??

LoL.... dont be funny please..

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Adejumoke00:
No

I don't agree to your submission.. A functional euro card can be used

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tecord1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
DarkEvanny:

Confused, is it not two different stages?
Ihs and visa application then tls website where you upload documents & book biometrics
So after applying for visa & ihs today, your POF matures say in 3 days , why can’t you upload that with the other necessary documents?
Help house
i will respond with screen short of submission date and application date as stated by ukvi.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Farouksanusi: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tecord1:
i will respond with screen short of submission date and application date as stated by ukvi.

Please what website is this (First image). I'm currently in this situtation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
https://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/guides/i-have-applied-i-had-not-held-required-funds-28-days-i-applied/#:~:text=If%20you%20meet%20all%20three,and%20the%20application%20fee%20again.

Farouksanusi:

Please what website is this (First image). I'm currently in this situtation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by timiAkhigbe(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
I really appreciate this and i don't know how old this thread is but I have a question, I just got admission from Teesside university UK, but I'm scared to pay the fees, per adventure I don't get my visa will my money be refunded completely, because money hard o. undecided
justwise:
Part 7 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4/1007

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aristosoft(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2022
How did you pay online? Did you use a USD card? There's limit on my card.
I sent you a message. You can also reach me on thegreatifeite@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
choiceboy99:
Just paid the 3500 via debit card on their portal. Waiting for their response

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.