Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206131 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello,

You have to declare any cash above £10,000

2. You shouldn't be too concerned about Naija customs tbh

Cheers
payne4real:
Thanks for this.
Please how much cash can one bring into UK? Will be coming to NI in September.
Am a first time traveler what do I need to do to avoid naija custom wahala if they find cash with me.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Yep ,you can change the wording for instance with the consent letter to use in the case of account statement will be that ABC is your husband,and he will be joining you as your dependant and that the maintenance funds in bank statement XYZ is available for him to use.

Cheers

And w

Thank you Duchess! Letter to be addressed to who? I mean do you have idea of who to address it to in the letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello

Address to the British High Commission

See screenshot for address in Abuja or Lagos

And link for further research
https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-high-commission-abuja

damola311:

Thank you Duchess! Letter to be addressed to who? I mean do you have idea of who to address it to in the letter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good day everyone.
I dunno if this is a common knowledge but it seems like most people going to the u.k don't know.

Before you get your Post study visa after your course, you'll pay a sum of 2k pounds . So if you're calculating your school fees, add that one so you will be working on it before the time comes.

Cheers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Symplyannaa: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please I’m new in this thread, is there interview for UK study visa permit in Nigeria.
And how do one apply ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
payne4real:
Thanks for this.
Please how much cash can one bring into UK? Will be coming to NI in September.
Am a first time traveler what do I need to do to avoid naija custom wahala if they find cash with me.

As at the last time I checked, anything above $10k undeclared will put you in hot soup.
I will advise you bring £ to avoid crazy rates when changing from $ to £ when you get here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Symplyannaa:
Please I’m new in this thread, is there interview for UK study visa permit in Nigeria.
And how do one apply ?

No interview. Read from page 1 to garner lots of info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
December30:

Please can anyone help me with this? Thank you

Yes...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
How long does it take University of Suffolk to issue CAS after precas interview?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
What difference will this make either old or new generation bank?

AlphaUno:

3. Bank account : thank God for online banks, those old generation banks (HSBC,Lloyds, RBS etc) will ask you to bring your ancestral land allocation form from God grin
Nevertheless, you still need them big time in your journey of life in d UK.
So, to cross this hurdle use this MONZO referral link below for now and when you get settled big time, you go for the old
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please I have a question. My POF will be printed on Tuesday 21/06/22, which is the 28 days.
But I want to apply for visa on the 30/06/22.
Is there any problem with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TERRYgbaa(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good day, please for the consent form is it for only children and is it just the part 1 you fill and upload ? Thanks
ScotlandQueen:
Good evening everyone, please o, me and my dependant did our biometrics last week.

And the document I uploaded for my children are
1. Birth Certificate
2. Passport data page
3. Tb test result
4. Pof consent letter[signed by me alone].
6. Parental consent letter[signed by me and my husband].
So my worry now is my friend now said i am suppose to download a form from the ukvi site and sign. Which didn't o, please how true is this, I am really worried now. Please find attached below the form

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TERRYgbaa(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hi, Duchess do you fill only the part 1 form and is it for all dependents or only child dependents? Cheers

duchess90:
Hello,

You have done your biometrics there's nothing you can do.

Download the form, you and the other parent should get it signed and ready. If this is needed a NSF mail requesting it will be sent

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bourne007:
What difference will this make either old or new generation bank?

Hmmm, you know I know you know but for the sake of those who don’t, okay

The term “old gen banks” are used by me (going by the 9ja parlance) here to mean older and more conservative banks while the online banks are the new banks.
For some1 looking to do more financially like accessing credits in whatever form eg getting a credit card, mortgage loans etc) you need these banks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
MatrixCircle:
Please I have a question. My POF will be printed on Tuesday 21/06/22, which is the 28 days.
But I want to apply for visa on the 30/06/22.
Is there any problem with that.

I see a lot of folks strictly going by the 28 days POF printing.
No one says it can’t be more than.
You can do a day or two more than to avoid miscalculating the days but if time isn’t on your side, make sure you are sure of your 28 days o, to avoid refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Samongo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello everyone

Please can I pay for my tb test through mobile phone transfer? or is it must to go to the bank?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
AlphaUno:

I see a lot of folks strictly going by the 28 days POF printing.
No one says it can’t be more than.
You can do a day or two more than to avoid miscalculating the days but if time isn’t on your side, make sure you are sure of your 28 days o, to avoid refusal
I am sure it's even the 29th day to avoid any unforseen circumstances. After printing the statement can I use it for application after 7 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Samongo:
Hello everyone

Please can I pay for my tb test through mobile phone transfer? or is it must to go to the bank?

It don't matter how you pay. Just make sure you have physical proof of payment. So print it out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
pls those that paid tuition with formA, how long did it take for the school to receive the payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medicine98: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Good day house,
Please in the section of the visa application where it was asked "does anyone depend on you for financial support"? Is the main applicant to include the husband? or only the children?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olaawealth(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thanks for the reply.. I am processing a work visa. So, I was told to get the TB test done and the police report. So, that means I will go with my passport alone, right?

Your passport and evidence of payment.

Note the other details such as your school address as well

Cheers
[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
tadaax:
regarding formA, i was just debited in naira @513 and the equivalent was deposited in my dom account. pls how long does it take for them to debit the dom account(access bank) and get telex?
Good evening chief ,I want to ask some questions pls.
How long did it take them to debit u,what are the documents u provided.
I already have My full tution with me at d rate of 540/naira to pounds self.
Hope to get a reply from u soon,I have access bank account but I heard those new modern bank like Titan trust and globous are faster so I decided to use Titan trust .
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AdeoyeAdefemi: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
AdeoyeAdefemi:
Good morning everyone

To all the gurus in the house, please I have some questions and I will appreciate it if you have an answer.

I plan to apply for January intake in August, hope it is not too late?

The date of birth on my waec certificate is wrong and have done an affidavit, hope this won't be a problem?

I studied in the Benin Republic, and my certificate was written in both French and English language. But, the year of issuance on the English translation is wrong, I have informed my school and I was told I will have to pay a certain amount for another translation but I can also do it for free if I'm ready to wait. Can I do a court affidavit to correct the date of issuance or I can submit the French certificate during the application?

I'm into HR and im also studying data analytics with IBM and google data analytics program with the cert and knowledge from these two institutions, can I get a job as a data analyst or I go on and study data analysis instead of HR for a master's program.

@justwise and everyone please help me with an answer to my questions

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Samongo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok thank you
NomzyJust:

It don't matter how you pay. Just make sure you have physical proof of payment. So print it out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ellakarl1: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
DarkEvanny:
Please has anyone with a non health related background (undergraduate) gotten admission for MSC public health or management in Healthcare services . Please specify the university.

Some universities entry requirements say applicants from different backgrounds are welcome & work experience is an added advantage but he wants to be sure to avoid been rejected later in the admission process

My cousin has BSC in Accounting & we work in the same NGO , he wants to make a career transition into health/social care. Please your input will be greatly appreciated

I got admitted to study public health in two different universities, Swansea university and university of South Wales and my first degree is not health related. I am going to Swansea by GOD’s grace. You need a very strong personal statement. You have convince them by telling them why you would like to deviate from your field and this is where your passion for health comes in. Work experience helps a lot as well, but your personal statement is the most important.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes you can once its in your name

December30:

Please can anyone help me with this? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Contact your accounts officer with the bank to assist with the document required.

BenedictStinson:
I saw this on my Form A process. Do I need to start a new one or do I simply upload the required document

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.