Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215228 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zodka: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Oh wow, it seems they remembered you today.

If you had a study gap then you should have submitted documents to cover the gap

Since you haven't worked this seems abit tricky, can I ask a question

1.how do you take care of your expenses?

2.Can the person provide a cover letter on your behalf?
3. You might need to write one yourself explaining the situation saying you have been a full time stay home mom since your kids birth due to XYZ reasons and attach relevant documents i.e kids birth certificate, pictures etc.

The fear now is questions being raised on how you could afford to study when you haven't been in a full-time employment.

Are you being sponsored?

Can you respond to these

Others can add please

Cheers

My husband is sponsoring me, he transferred the pof to my account. Yes he can provide a cover letter if need be.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BenedictStinson(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello My Form A application is currently on ADB Disbursement Reviewer Stage (GT Bank). I haven't gotten any debit alert whatsoever but I just saw on my bank app that my "current balance" is short 3,033,582.68 from the "book balance" (the transaction is 9241.93 cad. Does this mean GT bank is about to complete the transaction?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abk123:

Please which branch did you use. Was Normal branch or headquarter. Thanks
normal branch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Optimusprime7: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
@duchess90
While filling my visa application I mistakenly click on No when asked if I have a family in uk and submitted and paid. I was rechecking the form and spotted it. I actually have a brother in uk. Am worried if this will cause a problem. Is there anyway to resolve this ? Am worried pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biosamak: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Parlegrandpa:
From Maryland, take a bus going towards Ikeja and alight at the bus stop before Eko Hospital.

Ps: I can't remember the name of the bus stop.

Abule onigbagbo bus stop

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
When did you initiate the process? Your funds still in lien (you can't spend it) but hopefully you are on track to be disbursed to.

BenedictStinson:
Hello My Form A application is currently on ADB Disbursement Reviewer Stage (GT Bank). I haven't gotten any debit alert whatsoever but I just saw on my bank app that my "current balance" is short 3,033,582.68 from the "book balance" (the transaction is 9241.93 cad. Does this mean GT bank is about to complete the transaction?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CHIMABLADE: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
giselle237:
@chimablade As long as your refusal was not due to misrepresentation then you are good to go. Just click on page 1 for further information on this route you want to embark on.

Thank you so much..
What of the concern of different names..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoajiri(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
I beg if you had paid for Visa & IHS using the Batter virtual card please signify as I have a couple of questions I want to ask.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

Have you arrived Coventry? Are you all sorted now?

Do let me know if you need help

Cheers

Thanks Duchess90,
All settled in.
The stress wasn't funny at all but thank God

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ask your question, many here have used it for same purpose.

omoajiri:
I beg if you had paid for Visa & IHS using the Batter virtual card please signify as I have a couple of questions I want to ask.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CHIMABLADE: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
CHIMABLADE:
Good morning guys..
Am new here and will like to ask some questions..
I want to apply for admission and a students visa for January session..

* I was denied a visiting visa this June and would want to apply for a students visa maybe by oct/nov as against January session.i hope this refusal will not have any impact on my chances of getting a students visa..?

* Again my certificates bear chima obijuru(which I have affidavit to cover for it) while my bank account and international passport bears chimankpa chizaram obijuru...I hope this will not be an issue in getting my visa approved..?

* Lastly what can cause refusal of students visa and what how libra is the uk embassy in granting visas..?

I really want to hit it once..

Thanks gurus..

Pls guys help a brother..!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
@duchess90

While i was filling the application form. On this section, If I pick YES it will ask me to enter dependant information including their International Passport number. Without intl passport number it wont go to next stage.
I have wife and 1 kid. But there passports is not even near ready neither are they going with me.

What do you advice

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
giselle237:
use google oo.. any price u see for hotel close to you just pay if not you will stay out late as this is the weekend.

cheesy hotels refused to collect cash? Thank God for coming through at last. Didn't have dollar card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

Pls guys help a brother..!
Make sure to have genuine documents

The affidavit and also a letter from the certificate issuers attesting that you are one and same person is required.

Have your finances sorted (deposit to school and money in bank)

Be truthful about answers to questions

I don't think they refuse visa like that.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BenedictStinson(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
bigtt76:
When did you initiate the process? Your funds still in lien (you can't spend it) but hopefully you are on track to be disbursed to.

On the 10th of june but I got approval mail on 21st after after initial recommended to rejection on 17th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Midex88(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello All,
Am planning to write the Oxford English Language Test.
Pls who have an idea of how the Oxford English Language Test is calculated. I mean what marks does a candidate get to fall into each grade/category. A2, A2+,B1,B1+, B2, B2+, C1, and C2+

ELLT_ A2 (IELTS_3.5),

ELLT_A2+ (IELTS_4), 

ELLT_B1 (IELTS_4.5), 

ELLT_B1+ (IELTS_5), 

ELLT_B2 (IELTS_5.5), 

ELLT_B2+(IELTS_6), 

ELLT_C1 (IELTS_6.5), 

ELLT_ C1+ (IELTS_7).

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yinbus(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Did you send a paid mail as you got response within two weeks of your application?
Zodka:
Hello House,

I got hit with NSF requesting for pof. Should i attach the same one i used for my application, or i have to get a new one from the bank. My biometrics was two weeks ago. On the 9th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Packboizzy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello duchess
Please am kinda worried becos I did not submit any employment letter for my 8 years study gap while applying for my visa. Please will it affect my application or will they request for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello,

It is more than 5years, they most likely will send an NSF for you to upload it

Prepare them and be ready

Cheers
Packboizzy:
Hello duchess
Please am kinda worried becos I did not submit any employment letter for my 8 years study gap while applying for my visa. Please will it affect my application or will they request for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jubrilx3: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

1.Declare them all

2. You can use your bank statement if you and dependants are applying the same time.

The only concern would have been if they are applying at a different time but that is not the case

Cheers.

what if one of the spouse stays in egypt can the dependent person use nigerian account as pof in another country, main applicant is in nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello

Could you screenshot the error it makes when you try to go to the next page?

Cheers

mcafeez:
@duchess90

While i was filling the application form. On this section, If I pick YES it will ask me to enter dependant information including their International Passport number. Without intl passport number it wont go to next stage.
I have wife and 1 kid. But there passports is not even near ready neither are they going with me.

What do you advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello,

Yes

Cheers
Jubrilx3:

what if one of the spouse stays in egypt can the dependent person use nigerian account as pof in another country, main applicant is in nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello

Well it's submitted,there's nothing you can do,

I know before submission you are promoted to check through answers.Not sure how you forgot to edit the answer or didn't want to mention your brother whichever it is.

Anyway, hope it isn't flagged up

Cheers
Optimusprime7:
@duchess90
While filling my visa application I mistakenly click on No when asked if I have a family in uk and submitted and paid. I was rechecking the form and spotted it. I actually have a brother in uk. Am worried if this will cause a problem. Is there anyway to resolve this ? Am worried pls help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello,

You have to really address this issue.

Your cover letter should be very solid and convincing,

Confirm you have received their request to provide documents and state however you have been a full time stay home mom since you gave birth to your kids,explain how long and why you chose this path, explain how your husband has been incharge of the expenses and link all that to why you have now decided to go for Masters.

This is going to be tough one but I believe being honest is better.

Thinking of any additional document you might need, if any I will add more

@Giselle237 and @Mimilyrics what do you think? Is there anything else you can suggest?

Cheers
Zodka:

My husband is sponsoring me, he transferred the pof to my account. Yes he can provide a cover letter if need be.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Senpurelove(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
please house, can I used my Naira master card to pay for visa pail mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Senpurelove(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
yinbus:
Did you send a paid mail as you got response within two weeks of your application?

When did you get the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,
You have to really address this issue.
Your cover letter should be very solid and convincing,
Confirm you have received their request to provide documents and state however you have been a full time stay home mom since you gave birth to your kids,explain how long and why you chose this path, explain how your husband has been incharge of the expenses and link all that to why you have now decided to go for Masters.
This is going to be tough one but I believe being honest is better.
Thinking of any additional document you might need, if any I will add more
@Giselle237 and @Mimilyrics what do you think? Is there anything else you can suggest?

yes explanation of childbirth and pregnancy is very okay… she can not be discriminated on those grounds. Then the other suggestions you made re husband’s support. Yup. She just needs to say it and if possible explain why she has decided to go to studies now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Optimusprime7:
@duchess90
you didn't remember you have a brother in the UK? this one no clear.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
No, i actually don't know what to do.
i dont even know how to cancel and start the application all over.
Thanks

duchess90:
Hello

Has this been sorted?

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
lavida001:
Does it raise red flag is statement of account is not signed ?
as long as it is genuine… bank generated or mobile app.. nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ingrid819(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vmayor:

You can join Stirling Group for September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ukahh: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
It took me only two weeks to get my CAS after confirming deposit.

Tanwa98:
Please has anyone gotten CAS from Northumbria University, September intake? If yes, how long did it take after you requested for it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.