Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208048 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
BenedictStinson:

I started in 10th June got approval mail and was moved to disbursement reviewer on 21st. It's still on the disbursement reviewer and like I said haven't gotten any debit alert or notification just the differences between the two balances
Okay
I grab
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
TitanII:
Good morning Fam,

Please who has successfully used Flywire for international fee payment.

I did from my GTB Dom account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oshobabahealth: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
drealdammy:
Hello pls i would love to ask this question on behalf of my brother

He's in Uk already on a student visa,his visa will expire in January 2023, now he wants to bring his daughter of age 7yrs to the uk to join him. he's applying for the daughter alone without her mom because the mother of the kid is just a babymama, i read something about paragraph 319H of immigration rules against child trafficking..pls what is the assurance that the little girl dependent visa will be granted?

Thanks

In addition to other comments, are you aware that the 7years old child will need a care giver?

Who will provide care for the child when you are not at home?

Your visa will expired by Jan 2023, why not focus on your education first and graduate before embarking on this plan.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good evening all.
I have this issue.
In my passport, waec and other documents, my name is spelt like the: OTU MATHEW OGBONNIA
But in my degree certificate, it reads OTU MATTHEW OGBONNA. I have already gotten an offer from NTU.
Hope it won't affect my VISA?
What do I do as schools are on strike and my school would even delay it even if they are not on strike.

I need your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iranoladun(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
oshobabahealth:
Is there anyone here who has apply to Buckinghamshire New University or university of East London

I applied to Buckinghamshire New University and got offer within 2 weeks after uploading all my documents on their portal. Fastest in all the offers that I have but I may not be going there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EmeeNaka: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
My partner arrived the UK since 9th of June, but she has not been able to collect her BRP. The BRP is supposed to be with my University, which I chose as Alternative Collection point. But my University said they don't have it.
She has gone to the nearest Post Offices that receives BRP from UKVI, yet none of them have it. Please, anybody know what else we should do about it.
NB: she can't also see her decision letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please who has applied with HND and got an offer here? Kindly indicate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why can't she see her decision letter? How did she travel to the UK? Student Visa or Visitor's Visa?

EmeeNaka:
My partner arrived the UK since 9th of June, but she has not been able to collect her BRP. The BRP is supposed to be with my University, which I chose as Alternative Collection point. But my University said they don't have it.
She has gone to the nearest Post Offices that receives BRP from UKVI, yet none of them have it. Please, anybody know what else we should do about it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello,

I remember you

Happy she was able to get through and now with you

Have a look at this screenshot and link here and see if it helps

Cheers
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

EmeeNaka:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello,

Minor errors shouldn't be a concern

Cheers

Mattmich:
Good evening all.
I have this issue.
In my passport, waec and other documents, my name is spelt like the: OTU MATHEW OGBONNIA
But in my degree certificate, it reads OTU MATTHEW OGBONNA. I have already gotten an offer from NTU.
Hope it won't affect my VISA?
What do I do as schools are on strike and my school would even delay it even if they are not on strike.

I need your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

Thanks a million times...
I was also refused a visit visa this June I hope it. Doesn't have anything to do with this current one.

I don't have idea about how they treat previous visa refusal case.

By the way, after the refusal, hope they returned your IHS fee you paid?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by topboynaija: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
settle down first and plan. Good advise there
oshobabahealth:

In addition to other comments, are you aware that the 7years old child will need a care giver?

Who will provide care for the child when you are not at home?

Your visa will expired by Jan 2023, why not focus on your education first and graduate before embarking on this plan.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by EmeeNaka: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

I remember you

Happy she was able to get through and now with you

Have a look at this screenshot and link here and see if it helps

Cheers
https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/getting-your-brp-if-you-applied-from-outside-the-uk

alright, thanks very much Bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejokefad: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm having same issue as @ Happyfellow147. The country list on tradesystem stops at Bermuda while I need to pick United Kingdom. E dakun o, what can we do? I'm using laptop to access the portal
Happyfellow147:
Please what did you fill as beneficiary country?

On the tradesystem portal, country list stops at Bermuda meanwhile I want United kingdom

It wouldn't allow me type it either and would generate lists beyond Bermudas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mayajegule: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Thanks I just checked and it's there.
Ozededes:
Check your spam mail, the reply email promptly. Always check spam mail

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejokefad: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm having same issue as @Happyfello147. Country list on tradesystem stops at Bermuda while I want to pick United Kingdom. E dakun, help sister o. I'm using laptop to access the portal but same issue persists.
Happyfellow147:
Please what did you fill as beneficiary country?

On the tradesystem portal, contry list stops at Bermuda meanwhile I want United kingdom

It wouldn't allow me type it either and would generate lists beyond Bermudas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls i need advice house. My wife is the main applicant for the sept study in the uk, but we had our baby last 2 months and its been difficult to get the babys international passport, although the baby had been capture. At the moment, the pof for 3 had started counting because of the time constrain, paradventure the babys inter. pssprt wont come out at the end of the 30 days pof period. Can myself and wifey go ahead and apply for our visa, and do babys application later on?

Can the same bank statement serve for the baby if her international passport comes at the 31 days after pof maturation?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ozededes:
Goto
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/tuberculosis-test-for-a-uk-visa-clinics-in-nigeria/tuberculosis-testing-in-nigeria
Take the email from the website Abuja/Lagos center email them, and they will book you, this process is seamless

Seems sending email does not always work. I've been sending them email for about two weeks now, no reply.

I think it'll be better to go there to book if one is based in Lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ukay89: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
abeysticks:
Good afternoon house, I am filling a pre cas application form , Dre things dre I want to ask questions on
1. What am to fill for method of deposit of payment, (though I paid through CBN form A)
2. What to fill for visa application service level to be used is standard service or priority visa service.
So gurus which one am I to fill.thanks

1. Wire Transfer
2. Standard Service
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Use a laptop or wide screen device to view the page. It might not be device responsive and some details might be hidden.

Adejokefad:
Hi everyone, I'm having same issue as @Happyfello147. Country list on tradesystem stops at Bermuda while I want to pick United Kingdom. E dakun, help sister o. I'm using laptop to access the portal but same issue persists.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
mayajegule:

I stay very far away from Ikeja. Going there just to book an appointment and going back again for the test would be too stressful and expensive for me. I tried this suggestion below and it worked.

Did you make use of laptop? I tried that it still didn't work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hello

1. Yes you and your wife can apply first and baby later

2. You will need to print a new statement of account counting backwards from when her passport is ready to minimum 28days

Cheers

Ibukune:
Pls i need advice house. My wife is the main applicant for the sept study in the uk, but we had our baby last 2 months and its been difficult to get the babys international passport, although the baby had been capture. At the moment, the pof for 3 had started counting because of the time constrain, paradventure the babys inter. pssprt wont come out at the end of the 30 days pof period. Can myself and wifey go ahead and apply for our visa, and do babys application later on?

Can the same bank statement serve for the baby if her international passport comes at the 31 days after pof maturation?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kolislankz(f): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Have you been able to book a date? I've also not been able to book a date for Ikeja TLS since last week.
Liciousjessy:
Please people that went to Ikeja tls today what's the update??
Any hope regarding choosing a date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
God bless you.
duchess90:
Hello,

Minor errors shouldn't be a concern

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jtgpt(f): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
But is it true they will ask for passport details and other info of the family member(s)?

bigtt76:
Reply yes cos they might find out and to avoid concealment of information offense because some day both of you will end up applying for a visa that would converge all your family records.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akankemi1(f): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anyone received CAS from university of Northampton for September intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patosky4U: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Applying for school visa, do I need an agent to do it for me or I can do all the process myself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
They will ask about their status in the UK but not necessarily the person's passport details as far as the person is not listed as your dependent

jtgpt:
But is it true they will ask for passport details and other info of the family member(s)?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
I would suggest your wife and baby apply after you for clarity. Questions may be asked with respect to your wife's pregnancy status and except you are able to mention she just gave birth but passport of baby not ready yet hence not applying baby yet.

Ibukune:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
bigtt76:
I would suggest your wife and baby apply after you for clarity. Questions may be asked with respect to your wife's pregnancy status and except you are able to mention she just gave birth but passport of baby not ready yet hence not applying baby yet.

But my wife is the main applicant while i am only the dependant. Unfortunately, babys passport isnt available. So hw do we apply for her. Pls clarify me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.