Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208126 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
lilmj:
A word is enough for the wisdomous. Pls your opinion, help me choose base on high demanding though have done my research too seems Google all give the sweet side. on this international business VS International Business Analytics VS International Business Admin. First degree Economics. Thanks

Hi,

I am not an expert in career or human resource mgt. Their was a link on jobs that are in demand in UK provided by someone, u can check it out or check UK embassy website on "high demand jobs".

You can also check websites like "cvlibrary" or "indeed" on salaries of the courses you mentioned.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gallass(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chisimdili:
Study gap. I sent them work appointment letter and my business documents.

How many years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WetinUGain: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
lilmj:
Bro what do you think about Ulster University Business Analytics as a course. Also, when I checked Aacsb website I saw Ulster University Northern Ireland not their Birmingham and London. Does this means B and L campus is accredited too?

Will suggest you look at the course content and compare to other schools. Also compare to schools in other countries,like USA.

USA has richer course content with more practicals than UK schools.

Engage current and past students of the school on the course content and mode of teaching, on Quora,Twitter and LinkedIn. They will tell you what you need to know, u will be amazed with what they will tell you, especially d Indians. One told me, they have "mediocre" lecturers. One said, the lecture note is similar to that on Wikipedia..lol

Also, check International outlook rating. I engaged a student, she said d reason she crossed over to UK was because University of Kent has better International Outlook than her school in Canada. Some schools might be lowly ranked but have outstanding departments e.g Coventry and Salford University are down the table but their engineering, I learnt are one of the best in UK.

What I have learnt with my little research on UK school is that, it is not eldorado and we Nigerians need to lower our expectations.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chisimdili:
UKVI seems to be working very fast now.

My biometrics was done on 22nd June.
NSF mail received on the 5th of July . Reply sent on the same day.

I just called them to confirm if they received the reply to the NSF only to be told that decision has already been made on the 6th of July. Isn’t God wonderful?

Visa Alert ** loading soon

Congratulations in advance !!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DaddyNimo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chisimdili:
You dey whine me ne? You cannot down my spirit. Everyone knows the strength of their application. Mine is fully backed up with grace. Visa alert By God’s grace. Amen.

Just saying.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CHIMABLADE: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
sunky2sweet:
i doubt if there is any, there is always a clause involved when it comes to schs with low deposit.

Thanks dear am really grateful...
On ur own can u suggest schools with moderate finance and fewer clauses..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Guys this 28 days ish
Monday Tuesday is public holiday and I intend to use statement from my bank( banking hall) and I don’t want to wait till Wednesday next week

So I intend to print out from 11th June to July 8th. Is it 28 days?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
@Duchess90 @justwise and other gurus.

Pls will this Nigeria public holiday affect UKVI too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
No, the officer said Decision was made yesterday 6th July. I should expect to hear from them any moment

Kratos3364:
wow. This is good news. Has the application been transferred to VAC ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
No, it doesn’t.

Bhoyo:
@Duchess90 @justwise and other gurus.

Pls will this Nigeria public holiday affect UKVI too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thanks

Chisimdili:
No, it doesn’t.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Biometrics Done at Ikeja TLS

Joe6648:
Congrates in advance...i earlier stated that the processing time is back to within 3weeks for study visa, please was urs in Abuja or Lagos TLS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
8 years.

Gallass:

How many years?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yanfe: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Abi oo cos' me as a person, I applied to over 18 schools and i got an offer frm 10 schools including Coventry, they no blacklistme oo
Chisimdili:
Guys be mindful of the information you pass here. Which one is to blacklist someone’s name again because he applied to six schools? Even if he applied through UCAS which links the applications together, there is no how one school will know that he applied to the other. Please stop putting doubts and fear in people’s minds.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joe6648: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alright, thanks and congrates again...
Chisimdili:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sunky2sweet(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

Thanks dear am really grateful...
On ur own can u suggest schools with moderate finance and fewer clauses..
No, but I know there are schools with high deposit fee and flexible payment plans.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hi,

The 42k payment is different from 55pounds.

55 pounds is a compulsory payment for using TLS VI while the 42k payment is made only if you need a walk-in service.

bikerchiek3:

The 42k is it the 55pounds you are to pay for VI tls or it’s an extra 42l after you pay the 55pounds??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenk22: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
abuhusna1:

Yeah and we have submitted.
If yours is family go there with any family member that has a date if it's only you go there early queue on walk in with all your documents you will pay 42k for walk in and 11k for assisted service

Thanks boss,
No option for walk in plus I don't even have an appointment date at all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenk22: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chisimdili:

Please how did you get your date, I'm a student and have been trying to secure one for several days now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
For example as a family of 3 now if I want to do assisted service will I still pay 11k for all my dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Missyetty(f): 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please, if you have paid for IHS and visa fees during visa application using your Naira debit card, what rate did your bank use and which bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hi,

Yes, you'll pay for everyone you need the service for.

Cjaylawson:
For example as a family of 3 now if I want to do assisted service will I still pay 11k for all my dependants
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adegbitetunji(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Davidandgo:

No. The money has to be in your own account for a minimum of 28 days.

Wrong !!

The money you are required to show can be in:

your partner's account if they are applying at the same time or they already have permission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adegbitetunji(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
uddy101:
Good evening everyone,
Please can I use my husband's statement of account to apply for CAS...
we are traveling together.
Kindly response �

The money you are required to show can be in:

your bank account
your parent(s)' bank account
your partner's account if they are applying at the same time or they already have permission
a joint account with anyone as long as you are named on the account.
a joint account with both your parents' names.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thanks for your response.
ds has been resolved.
U of k didn't ask me for deposit .. they only ask that i show my POF sitting in my own account - i did that and my CAS was released.

mimilyrics:
Wait! The school needs your POF in your own account before CAS which has not been given but you have already submitted an application and about going for biometrics? Please explain as this doesn't make sense to me because UoK usually asks for non-refundable deposits before issuing CAS and CAS is usually granted after they are satisfied with your financial evidence.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
endinpraise907:
Thanks for your response.
ds has been resolved.
U of k didn't ask me for deposit .. they only ask that i show my POF sitting in my own account - i did that and my CAS was released.

They actually had/have a GBP 1,000 deposit that grants you a 10% discount on your total tuition. e.g if you pay GBP1,000 before the deadline, and your tuition is GBP 20,000, you'll get a discount of GBP 2,000 which would reflect on your CAS if you had paid part of your school fees.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by beautifulJoy: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
JaySterling:
Hi guys. Please which UK schools are still taking admission application for masters for September / October 2022 intake.

Please respond!
University of West London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
barongmj:
Hello people , please would 50k deposit cause an issue with pof
@justwise and other gurus

Not a problem as long as you have started counting the 28days before the payment happened
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liell: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please I would like to confirm if you need to maintain your POF after you have submitted your application and done your biometrics?
I mean to leave your account's funds untouched while you wait for your visa.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NwaforEric: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
"VISA ALERT O CLOCK"

TO THE GLORY OF GOD
Family of 3 (wife MA), husband and lil daughter
submission date: 30th May
Bio: 15june
No NSF.
First paid mail 29june. Decision made
Collection mail 5th July.
Visa delivered 7pm 7th July

Document:
MA: passport, POF 35days, marriage certificate, employment letter, work ID, family pictures.

Dependant husband: same POF, passport, marriage certificate, family pictures, us B1 2018 refuser declared.

Child: passport, signed consent, birth cert.

This forum serves as a guide, though I'm an observer.... Thanks to everyone, your time will come.

29 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
NwaforEric:
"VISA ALERT O CLOCK"

TO THE GLORY OF GOD
Family of 3 (wife MA), husband and lil daughter
submission date: 30th May
Bio: 15july
No NSF.
First paid mail 29june. Decision made
Collection mail 5th July.
Visa delivered 7pm 7th July

Document:
MA: passport, POF 35days, marriage certificate, employment letter, work ID, family pictures.

Dependant husband: same POF, passport, marriage certificate, family pictures, us B1 2018 refuser declared.

Child: passport, signed consent, birth cert.

This forum serves as a guide, though I'm an observer.... Thanks to everyone, your time will come.

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chisimdili: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Providus platinum card (NAIRA) can pay for visa fee and NHS. You have access to $3000 per month. I used it to pay for my own and my family. I exhausted the 3k dollars and had to complete the payment with my friend’s card.

Missyetty:
Please, if you have paid for IHS and visa fees during visa application using your Naira debit card, what rate did your bank use and which bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.