Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215918 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by meks007(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2022
tobyharwe:
We are in same shoes

I had to sort some one to assist in fast racking the form A thing... even with my money the form a hasn’t dropped and I had to send school an email that the payment process has started and they should bear with me.

I really hope they hold on until the form A thing goes through.

If you have someone in Uk or abroad, you could contact them to help pay while you sort them with naira else you may just have to look for someone to help you fastrack too. Buying black market for 3k fees is not cost effective.

It’s crazy mehn. Right now black market looks like my best option. The time frame is too short for realistically use form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by simayg: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
[b][/b]is there walk-in at Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello

I beg to differ on this

The mistake is quite big to let go, unless the ECO starts to look into his birth certificate

You have said your son is 22 years with a dob of 2000 , at the moment, he is technically no longer a child dependant.

There is a tendency for the ECO to skip and refer to the birth certificate but what if that doesn't happen.

The onus is on you to ensure the information you provide is accurate and true.

If you can please cancel and reapply

Cheers

protocol:
@ Afmaag123 thanks for reaching back. The mistake was around the part on MA section that ask for people who depends on you for financial assistance or so who will or will not be traveling with you. so instead of putting his birth year as 2020 we put it as 2000.

But i will take your suggestion. Thanks again.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello

Can you book directly with the airline?

It might be better, unless for cost reason , try to also compare that with what you see on wakanow

Cheers
Hanzzyyy:
Tried Booking with WakaNow and this is all I see after filling details. Just a blank Page showing Trip Customization. Please how do you book??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello

I think that option might be available

Can you send an email to TLS Abuja to confirm?

Cheers
simayg:
[b][/b]is there walk-in at Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Afmaag123:
From the Calculation, it means you are estimating GBP @ 562.5 which is very much okay. Oandonrate for today is 498.8.
So you are go to go.
Thank you.
Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raphdoo: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Good day, pls is TLS ikeja open today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by teddybear01: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Is it possible for the dependent to get a tier sponsored job before the end of studies of the main applicant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by teddybear01: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2022
No

Raphdoo:
Good day, pls is TLS ikeja open today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HrmBennyEmmy: 9:01am On Jul 11, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Someone put up a list somewhere in this thread for people looking for admission with HND

Try to search through for it

Also note, here we encourage DIY

Cheers

I got an offer into cranfield university with my HND Certificate . Apply through the pre-masters route, 1 year pre-masters then automatic progress to masters the next year in one visa. So it will be a 2years program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sitcom101: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Hello Everyone. Please does anyone have any update regarding TLS VI or TLS Abuja. Has anyone been able to secure a date in the last 3-4days. your response is highly appreciated. thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cantbeatit20: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
sitcom101:
Hello Everyone. Please does anyone have any update regarding TLS VI or TLS Abuja. Has anyone been able to secure a date in the last 3-4days. your response is highly appreciated. thanks.

Yes. I got August 1st for vi tls centre. I booked on Friday evening.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akomzy123: 10:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Pls has anyone used sunttust bank for POF and given visa ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fakacious1: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Please any tips or sample to follow for visa application process because I want to do mine myself ...please any help and guidance here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Yes.
teddybear01:
Is it possible for the dependent to get a tier sponsored job before the end of studies of the main applicant?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Fakacious1:
Please any tips or sample to follow for visa application process because I want to do mine myself ...please any help and guidance here

Here you go! Hope it helps and good luck!

https://www.rcm.ac.uk/media/Guide%20to%20completing%20the%20Tier%204%20application%20form%20outside%20the%20UK.pdf

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
mimilyrics:
Yes.

Mimilyrics, please I will like to talk to you in private
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Samuelbukola: 11:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Hi Everyone
I also received a condition offer from The University of Law Business School this year and i have been asked to do the ULET exam because my neco/waec is more than 10yrs.

Going through this thread concerning this ulet,i noticed some pple had similar experience.. can anyone pls help by giving update on how the ULET is and other necessary things i need to know

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akomzy123: 11:53am On Jul 11, 2022
[Had to use black market, been on UBA for like 3 weeks and nothing happened.]
It’s crazy mehn. Right now black market looks like my best option. The time frame is too short for realistically use form A[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
@duchess90 sorry to ask more biko, i have attached the section of My wifes application where this mistake was made about my sons aga.. The mistake was not on my sons individual application, that side is fine.

If i am canceling, will i get my fees paid back and how do i go about it. thank you

duchess90:
Hello

I beg to differ on this

The mistake is quite big to let go, unless the ECO starts to look into his birth certificate

You have said your son is 22 years with a dob of 2000 , at the moment, he is technically no longer a child dependant.

There is a tendency for the ECO to skip and refer to the birth certificate but what if that doesn't happen.

The onus is on you to ensure the information you provide is accurate and true.

If you can please cancel and reapply

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pls I will like to know if this Muslim Salah holiday for today and tomorrow will affect UKVI too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by segunibk: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=duchess90 post=114616639]Hello

Please I need help, my agent didn't fill all my traveling history while applying for me and has paid for all, please does dis HV implications or I can write a letter and explain myself and list ther remaining and summit it with other documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mahnuel: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bhoyo:
Pls I will like to know if this Muslim Salah holiday for today and tomorrow will affect UKVI too?
No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sakasitay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hi I’m new to this thread. Is there anyone going to Newcastle University or schools in that area? I’d like to connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wilddoubra: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sonwa:
Please those going to sunderland this feb let us connect, i will also be going in less than two weeks by God's grace too
quote author=Stevewonder post=109941401]

Ọmọ, this your message is heart troubling o. Na so house take hard to get for Sunderland? I'm also coming to Sunderland with my wife in less than 2 weeks now by God's grace. Abi which kind wahala be this nah !

I hail o, how you see the house hunting for Sunderland, was it difficult to get? And any idea how much for 2 bedroom for a family with kids?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes, It's in Dollars...
Can I Know if I can pay with Naira MasterCard?
duchess90:
Hello

Can you book directly with the airline?

It might be better, unless for cost reason , try to also compare that with what you see on wakanow

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cherishpearl: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Good morning house…I applied to three different university for September intake but received no offer…not even rejection.right now I want to start early to apply for January intake..pls someone should recommend schools that takes HND for masters or even for pre master…lemme start on time…I will really appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kratos3364(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
wink
Bhoyo:
no
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sakasitay(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cherishpearl:
Good morning house…I applied to three different university for September intake but received no offer…not even rejection.right now I want to start early to apply for January intake..pls someone should recommend schools that takes HND for masters or even for pre master…lemme start on time…I will really appreciate

Check Westminster. But you ought to have received a PGD before applying. Just search for more as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello

I thought you mentioned his age on his application and quoted 2000 that was my response to that

If it is the section you have provided, then that could be error hopefully the ECO can ignore

If you do proceed to cancel then your application ( if you haven't attended biometrics) and IHS fee will be refunded

Cheers
protocol:
@duchess90 sorry to ask more biko, i have attached the section of My wifes application where this mistake was made about my sons aga.. The mistake was not on my sons individual application, that side is fine.

If i am canceling, will i get my fees paid back and how do i go about it. thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello

You should be able to pay a naira equivalent

Cheers
Hanzzyyy:
Yes, It's in Dollars...
Can I Know if I can pay with Naira MasterCard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (888) (889) (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.