Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209958 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Ideally 3weeks.

Counting back it's just past 3weeks.

You might want to send a paid mail to confirm the status of your application by Monday

Cheers

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AuntyKoko: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes, for free (self service - regular).
Click on the amend button.
ignis:

For free? please how did you change it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alanpasu: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello. My partner and I got married last month, she's the MA. We don't live together but we used her address for both of us for TB test. While filling my own visa application, I used her address as mine and I was asked how long I've been living there, which I put 4 weeks(duration since we got married).

My question now is this, won't this raise any red flag or we should just used our separate addresses for the application?

Note: We have old pictures, chats, call logs and bank transactions between us as far back as 2018.

duchess90
giselle237

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sitcom101: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
you are welcome. I paid in pounds (used a pounds card). if you have a dollar card from your bank it should work. your naira card may not work because of the $20 limit. what you want to pay for is 55pounds. just make sure you have a card that's working ready.

Jidonu:
Thanks a lot for the response. Please Did you pay in naira or in dollars?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
AuntyKoko:
Yes, for free (self service - regular).
Click on the amend button.

I opted for assisted service... can I still do that ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sitcom101: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
i just noticed something from the picture you sent. under TLS services its showing no services. you are meant to pick the service you want from step 1. if its self service you want, there's an icon showing more services, click on it and choose self service. then it will show under TLS services (it will still show as 0.00 because its free). but by doing this you will be able to see time slots under the dates available.

NB* The time slots may not show now.. but refer to my previous response to you and keep trying. but you should see icon's showing "Sold" in orange. time slots will come under any of those dates showing sold.

hope this helps.

Jidonu:
I am trying to book a biometric appointment for VI TLS but I the page isn't loading any dates or time slots. Please Is anybody else encountering this problem. Any solution please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jidonu: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes I see the sold tags. Many thanks

sitcom101:
i just noticed something from the picture you sent. under TLS services its showing no services. you are meant to pick the service you want from step 1. if its self service you want, there's an icon showing more services, click on it and choose self service. then it will show under TLS services (it will still show as 0.00 because its free). but by doing this you will be able to see time slots under the dates available.

NB* The time slots may not show now.. but refer to my previous response to you and keep trying. but you should see icon's showing "Sold" in orange. time slots will come under any of those dates showing sold.

hope this helps.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teos: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Twice now assisted service was open for 27th in abj... Just keep refreshing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emeritus007: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Ideally 3weeks.

Counting back it's just past 3weeks.

You might want to send a paid mail to confirm the status of your application by Monday

Cheers
Bio since June 15th...
Passport still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello, Please Does QATAR AIRWAYS require Covid Vaccine?... And for those not Vaccinated e.g Children.. Do they require Covid-19 Negative Test??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tukurjg: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello guys,

Please can anyone tell me how long it currently takes for student dependent visa to be out?

Also is the priority option available now?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
ignis:

I opted for assisted service... can I still do that ?

Just got Self service appointment for first week in August at 8.30am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sweetberry462: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening House, Is there anyone going to University of East London here? Just been given conditional offer… Let’s connect pls, I want to ask some questions. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
rileyroberts:

I got assisted service, 26th July... I was thinking I could amend it to a closer date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vullia: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Good evening everyone,I came here sometimes last month complaining about applying to 7 schools in May and am yet to get an offer from any of them for September batch,can anyone help with what to do as January intake are getting admission already ,I don't want to loose out again ,calling the schools are just like wasting of money cos they keep redirecting the lines.please help a sister I don't want to loose this January batch again .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royal200: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Please I need urgent help. My admission letter was just confirmed what is the next thing I need to do?
Please again,my passport remain 5 months to expire can I use it do my CAS, TB test and fill Visa form before I get the new passport?
Or how should I go about this. Brother and sister help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royal200: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
rileyroberts:

Please I need help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by royal200: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thiago6:
VISA ALERT

I thank God for His mercies, blessings and guidance.

Online application – 14th/15th June (started around 11:30pm, so finished in the early hours of the next day).
Biometrics (Abuja TLS) – 27th June.
Application transferred to DMC – 27th June.
Application received by DMC – 27th June.
TLS collection mails (I don't know why they sent two, but they did) – 14th July.
Passport (with vignette) collected – 15th July.

Documents submitted/uploaded:
1. Passport data page.
2. Transcript.
3. IELTS test certificate (I could've used my WAEC result, but I had already written IELTS since February last year).
4. Tuberculosis test certificate.
5. My bank statement generated via Zenith Bank's mobile app (no stamp/seal/signature).

Here's me wishing you all good luck in your respective applications. Try to be as honest as possible. Even if you make some mistakes, as far as those mistakes are not grave, UKVI will rightly access you. After all, you're only human – and so are they. Good luck and Godspeed to the rest of you once again.

PS. If there's anyone here going to Nottingham Trent University in September, I'd really love if we could connect. If there's a WhatsApp group to join, that would also be swell.
Please can you help me out with something

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello

Send a paid mail to confirm the status of your application

Cheers
emeritus007:

Bio since June 15th...
Passport still at DMC

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hello

You can move houses can't you?

It's not a concern,if the systems wants more it will ask for previous addresses and you can fill the previous addresses that you have lived in before getting married

Cheers

alanpasu:
Hello. My partner and I got married last month, she's the MA. We don't live together but we used her address for both of us for TB test. While filling my own visa application, I used her address as mine and I was asked how long I've been living there, which I put 4 weeks(duration since we got married).

My question now is this, won't this raise any red flag or we should just used our separate addresses for the application?

Note: We have old pictures, chats, call logs and bank transactions between us as far back as 2018.

duchess90
giselle237

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hi Gurus in the house, has anyone had a situation whereby dependant visa take up to one and half month? I have gone for biometrics since 30th of May. NSF mail came on 20th of June which I replied on 22nd. Till now application still shows received by DMC when I tracked it even after getting escalated mail last week Monday that a decision has been made, but no letter or BRP will be given since the Vignette is less than 6 months. Has anyone been in my shoes?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
emeritus007:

Bio since June 15th...
Passport still at DMC

tier 4 dependant too right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Vullia:
Good evening everyone,I came here sometimes last month complaining about applying to 7 schools in May and am yet to get an offer from any of them for September batch,can anyone help with what to do as January intake are getting admission already ,I don't want to loose out again ,calling the schools are just like wasting of money cos they keep redirecting the lines.please help a sister I don't want to loose this January batch again .

After applying to those schools did you receive an acknowledge email that they have received your application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Yes ooo
June232022:

tier 4 dependant too right
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akanmu2013: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Visa alert�������
Alhamdullilah.
Family of 5
Bio Date 15 June
Collection mail 13 July
DHL delivered 15 July
Study Gap 20 years
Tls Abuja
Visa Refusal declared:
2 Uk ( visit)
3 USA (Visit)
1 France (visit)
2 Canada ( study)
With Almighty Allah, all things are possible.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deering1008:
Hi Gurus in the house, has anyone had a situation whereby dependant visa take up to one and half month? I have gone for biometrics since 30th of May. NSF mail came on 20th of June which I replied on 22nd. Till now application still shows received by DMC when I tracked it even after getting escalated mail last week Monday that a decision has been made, but no letter or BRP will be given since the Vignette is less than 6 months. Has anyone been in my shoes?
What's the content of the NSF mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by June232022: 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Deering1008:
Yes ooo

ill send the paid mail on monday
but this one flutterwave barter wont work as from sunday
because thats what i use to make all my payments
any other alternatives
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Akanmu2013:
Visa alert�������
Alhamdullilah.
Family of 5
Bio Date 15 June
Collection mail 13 July
DHL delivered 15 July
Study Gap 20 years
Tls Abuja
Visa Refusal declared:
2 Uk ( visit)
3 USA (Visit)
1 France (visit)
2 Canada ( study)
With Almighty Allah, all things are possible.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by timmb(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ibukune:

Thank you.

Yes. Send scratch card
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Graceytee005: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
CHIMABLADE:

I just submitted my application today.. January intake RGU.

Please check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.