Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203126 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dollyparton(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good afternoon, pls for those who have filled Passenger Locator Form, what's the correct thing to choose here?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happy26: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning everyone,am new on this platform.....i applied for the UK visa since November ....did my biometrics on the 3rd of Decemeber at the TLS centre in Abj......i also did receive the confirmation that my application has been sent to the DMC.However ,till this moment i haved received any response......

i made attempts to write to the UK high commission requesting to know the status of my visa of which they responded ....saying they cannot give me any answers as my application is being treated at the DMC......its really frustrating and i dont know what other steps to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2022
Try another center. It's usually difficult to get and some of them arent patient enough to keep trying
Iyeura:

pls help. i took my 5 month old babh for nin but his finger print didn’t show. Should i wait till he’s 6 month or go to another centre. I’m asking because i want to start processing his passport

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iyeura(m): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
DuBooVay:
Try another center. It's usually difficult to get and some of them arent patient enough to keep trying
Ok I will thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good day House, Anyone familiar with the process for Salford University? How long do they take to issue Admission/CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Have you tried paid calls and mails.
Happy26:
Good morning everyone,am new on this platform.....i applied for the UK visa since November ....did my biometrics on the 3rd of Decemeber at the TLS centre in Abj......i also did receive the confirmation that my application has been sent to the DMC.However ,till this moment i haved received any response......

i made attempts to write to the UK high commission requesting to know the status of my visa of which they responded ....saying they cannot give me any answers as my application is being treated at the DMC......its really frustrating and i dont know what other steps to take.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omo make una see me see wahala, me and my wife got married last year December and we are doing our biometric next week, I explained to my agent that since we just got married that Eco might ask for proof of relationship even with the wedding certificate, that I was going to be sending pictures for him to upload, pictures of us when we were still dating and pictures of our marriage and some other pictures, but he keeps telling me no need. That that marriage certificate would suffice, and I’m seeing people get NSF mail because of just uploading marriage certificate alone, my agent matter don tire me, can I just say okay.

Then when I get to the biometric center I would pay for assisted services and upload enough pictures to prove that we are in a consistent and ongoing relationship because I’m tired of arguing with this my agent

Is this possible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Happy26:

Send another paid mail again after that escalate things oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
StanleyOlishe:
Omo make una see me see wahala, me and my wife got married last year December and we are doing our biometric next week, I explained to my agent that since we just got married that Eco might ask for proof of relationship even with the wedding certificate, that I was going to be sending pictures for him to upload, pictures of us when we were still dating and pictures of our marriage and some other pictures, but he keeps telling me no need. That that marriage certificate would suffice, and I’m seeing people get NSF mail because of just uploading marriage certificate alone, my agent matter don tire me, can I just say okay.

Then when I get to the biometric center I would pay for assisted services and upload enough pictures to prove that we are in a consistent and ongoing relationship because I’m tired of arguing with this my agent

Is this possible?

It’s true people get nsf for that a lot so don’t let this agent push you around sometime you have to follow your guts too send as much prove has you can now so no nsf rubbish will delay your process

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
As anybody moved to vac today vi tls ? Pls really important I know cause decision as been made and it’s not moving .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happy26: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Waha1:

Send another paid mail again after that escalate things oo

Thanks you.....but which is the paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Follow this link. Have 1800 in your visa or mastercard https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home
Happy26:

Thanks you.....but which is the paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Joyousgem: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
dollyparton:
Good afternoon, pls for those who have filled Passenger Locator Form, what's the correct thing to choose here?

*Yes

*No

*Leave arrival date blank

*Departure date is the date you will be flying out of Nigeria.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2022
Happy26:

Is it visitors visa or student visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ridwanadedapo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Doesn’t need fingerprints.

Iyeura:

pls help. i took my 5 month old babh for nin but his finger print didn’t show. Should i wait till he’s 6 month or go to another centre. I’m asking because i want to start processing his passport
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
Waha1:
As anybody moved to vac today vi tls ? Pls really important I know cause decision as been made and it’s not moving .

My cousin's friend did her biometric 20th Jan Abuja TLS standard application

no nsf mail, no paid call or mail

moved and received by VAC today 09th Feb.

Any idea how long it will take DHL to deliver her passport to Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happy26: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
DuBooVay:
Follow this link. Have 1800 in your visa or mastercard https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/Home
Thanks alot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ehissolo: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
Good afternoon guys. I am new here. I need ur opinion on this my issue. My spouse and I did biometric in TLS VI on 7th, January. None of us got nsf mail. My wife is the main applicant. She got collection mail on 1st of February. I sent a paid on that same 2nd of February and I got a reply few hours later that decision has been made on my application that I should wait for visa application center to contact me.

Till now, my my application is still on DMC. My wife school has resumed already. What should I do? The stress of waiting is killing.
Do anybody has similar issue as mine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Pls house help!!!!
Should one couldn't get accommodation from Nigeria, what address can one use on the locators form? The person in question is heading to Bournemouth.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Reply the paid mail and escalate
Ehissolo:
Good afternoon guys. I am new here. I need ur opinion on this my issue. My spouse and I did biometric in TLS VI on 7th, January. None of us got nsf mail. My wife is the main applicant. She got collection mail on 1st of February. I sent a paid on that same 2nd of February and I got a reply few hours later that decision has been made on my application that I should wait for visa application center to contact me.

Till now, my my application is still on DMC. My wife school has resumed already. What should I do? The stress of waiting is killing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
bola01234:
Pls I still know I would get admission with 2.51..

Can I use my brother account statement for pof for university and also for the embassy.

No you can't, he should transfer the money into your account
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
silentkeela:
thank you for your response. i have a sister in the school already, can she pay for me in the school?
this barter by flutterwave, please how much more? ( is the difference really much?)and do i need to download any app?
thank you.

Yes she can pay for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
geobreezyt:
Check out University of Hull and Uni of Lincoln. Lincoln gives African students 5k discount, bringing the average fee to 9k/10k.

Thank you for this suggestion. Do you have any further info regarding the initial tuition deposit fee for Lincoln and other conditions for CAS approval.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ehissolo:

With you!

Biometrics with main applicant and dependant- 18th Jan
Main applicant collection mail - 1st Feb
Dependant still at DMC

TLS VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluwabusolamiii:
Hi everyone

Please has anyone recently travelled to the UK with qatar airways.

Please is covid 19 test required for someone that’s fully vaccinated .

Kindly help

No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
Abbey1987:

Thanks for this apt response, moreover how many months old before a new born can be allowed to fly?

1 month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ehissolo: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
bobolathefirst:

With you!

Biometrics with main applicant and dependant- 18th Jan
Main applicant collection mail - 1st Feb
Dependant still at DMC

TLS VI

Have u sent a paid mail?
Do you know how to make paid call?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davdav01: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bros....it's your life and your application, don't let eny agent delay your application..... your marriage is still very new and the eco will definitely ask for more proof of your relationship to be sure that you guys don't just cook things up for the purpose of the attaining a visa

StanleyOlishe:

Is this possible?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jennilove1991(f): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
StanleyOlishe:

If you know what is good for you better gather enough evidence oo, because I am a dependent and I got nsf mail. I had to send about 80 pictures and tittle them, courtship, marriage, pre-wedding, then I added our call log which includes dates , then transactions that was made to me by my husband, chat history which includes date and the marriage certificate. Make sure the pictures are in color

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please can We go for our biometric and use assisted services would pay on site would it work that way without booking it online ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ehissolo:

Have u sent a paid mail?
Do you know how to make paid call?

Sent on 1st of February
Decision made.
Told to wait for 10 working days

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.