Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) (36983 Views)

Bella Don: Nigerian Lady And Her Older White Lover On Facebook (Photos) / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Abovebest:
Is this love or paper work?
Before na paper work na and the woman come be from many people dream country Canada so jappa sure for the nigga.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Anything to escape before Tinubu come I go take o.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
God forbid, under no condition will I do this with such individual, creepy yellow oldie old enough to be my grandma. Spits, well congrats my Delta guy
Na so una dey talk oooh if this kind thing hit you now, you go get sleepless night
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Benrosaria:

She is only passionate about what she is doing but a black man has an intention for whatever he does Why
cry embarassed cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Medley02(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2022
E don happen.. Baba on Japa level grin
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by princewarri1985: 11:58am On Jan 25, 2022
My best friend from warri here, through this same method he's in new jersey usa with his older white wife now and na old oyibo wey dey wheel chair i dey find to marry too now. Because this na the eaisiest way to japa, because them born me for Nigeria and i non go fit die here too
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by jimtemi1: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Make me too get one Oyinbo follow go canada, than all this advance prostitute upon that they are not loyal
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
is he a northerner? hmm if northerners begin marry older women hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Believe it or not, this thing we call love is definitely CONDITIONAL.
Don't ever believe anyone tell you that there is unconditional love in relationships.
I mean look at this young man, look at his rich lifestyle, all thanks to the grandma in the photo. And a possibility of eventually naturalizing in Canada; what else could anyone ask for?
I say he is a smart young man. Despising the agony of having to put up with an ugly wrinkled woman for his bright future as a Canadian citizen.
I wish I can get sth like this i swear to God.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by mickyeddi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sharp guy, let them laugh at you now, you will be laughing at them when you move to a country where everything works.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Green card sensed!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Forsho(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
nan1:

I just sent you 2k Hope the acct name is joseph wale?

I dont have much could have sent more than that all d best

Yes sir the account name is Joseph wale I haven't got it sir I ll let you know if I got it thank you so much sir you ll never lack good things for the rest of your life sir
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
BIZNess123:
embarassed embarassed

WHAT money cannot do does not exist.

Can she conceive

Quiet if u cant beat them join them... !!..

Are u God!!
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
Cash out tins grin why him no go happy
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by BigBashiru: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
benjackugo:
A man has taken to Facebook to celebrate after his Canadian lover accepted his marriage proposal in Delta State, IGBERETV reports.

Announcing his engagement with the love of his life, the man revealed that she travelled all the way from Canada to give him a resounding YES.

The excited man shared several photos of the romantic moment of himself and his foreign lover. The woman who was also excited flaunted her engagement ring in the photo.

Captioning the post, he wrote:

https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071706930287

I hate the term "accept his proposal". Such weakness.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by baron3(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by charlypoker(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo,
Come and marry. na so my friend take japa from the God forsaken naija
Congrats to you, you own don sure
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
EvilNeedle:
I see a resemblance

You are wicked ooooo grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Honest Yahoo boy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by speak2me2015: 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
The street is not easy.
Next white victim pls
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by anthropizzy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by usagee36: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Shine your eyes bruh! If you know, you know.
BIZNess123:
embarassed embarassed

Can she conceive
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Comedian2019: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
I see a young man escaping buhari's harsh economy. Wish them a lasting relationship.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by nan1: 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Forsho:

Yes sir the account name is Joseph wale I haven't got it sir I ll let you know if I got it thank you so much sir you ll never lack good things for the rest of your life sir

Im a Lady not a sir. Pls check again cos iv gotten an alert
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2022
This man should be ashamed of himself and his entire generation
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
BIZNess123:
embarassed embarassed

Can she conceive
the main goal is to jakpa
You think say na money

Na movement things oh
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Correct Bobo grin
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Czarugo007: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
BIZNess123:
embarassed embarassed

Can she conceive
What money cannot do,more money can do it.
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
NohurryInLife:

cry embarassed cry embarassed

I cry each day homie
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Forsho(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
nan1:

Im a Lady not a sir. Pls check again cos iv gotten an alert

I'm sorry maa I have checked many times maa I did not get it yet maybe it is network
Re: Man Proposes To Older White Lover In Delta State (Photos) by Kingchukzzy: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you have money, Nigerians must love you.
Money is the greatest achievements of every Nigerian. Poverty is evil. Please rebuke it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.