Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (67937 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by godofuck231: 10:20am On Jan 25, 2022
Try this back there in Africa and see the elders
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Psoul(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
He really achieved his aim.
He planed to surprise them and he did by walking into them in full action.
Congrats Soldier Boy.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by vickydevoka(m): 10:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oyinbo children too mumu abeg....Try this here in africa and see whether full family and community no go gather because of you......small matter wey happen for my maternal village whereby a boy slapped his dad,na so family fine the boy goat,the ingredients to take cook am,10k,crate of beer and soft drinks.... Mennnnnnnn,na once I weak angry
I have seen my parents having sex countless number of times. My dad will tell u that it's his wife. If en pain u go find it own. De man na craze lol
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Osanoghodua1: 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Them suppose flog this op
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by obowunmi(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2022
POOR children see their parents knack every day (those ones don’t have a choice) especially the one where parents and children live in a one-bedroom face me I face you.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by obowunmi(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2022
godofuck231:
Try this back there in Africa and see the elders

But it happens every day.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by IrepChrist: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
This happens in families. Why should it get to the media.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Originalsly: 10:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Why should the whole wide world have to know about this? ... when even the rest of the family shouldn't? Tells a lot about the family. He as an adult ... a soldier... bedroom door locked ... common sense doesn't tell him his parents may be undressed? ... why would he barge in with camera rolling? Blacks say it here ... as if it is a widely known fact... White people don't have common sense.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2022
What his stress there?

Are not Husband and Wife? Atleast, the duo know when it is good for them to make love and have more babies.

You better thank God say your parent still responding to call of nature.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Peace1993: 10:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oyinbo children too mumu abeg....Try this here in africa and see whether full family and community no go gather because of you......small matter wey happen for my maternal village whereby a boy slapped his dad,na so family fine the boy goat,the ingredients to take cook am,10k,crate of beer and soft drinks.... Mennnnnnnn,na once I weak angry
Lol. The fact that slapping one’s father is a small matter……….
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Danjikanbauchi: 10:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
in my community Kwoi, Jaba local government area of kaduna South, they will even cooked the meat with some bitter herbs for you to eat and you will buy cow for the family.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by naikeboy(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Is it wrong partners can Bleep anytime....
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2022
Vaiki:
Mumu didn't you read he wanted to surprise his parents before talking trash about being raised well. Ewu gboko

Brain dead slowpoke! There would have still been a surprise if he knocked.

Useless dumbass mofo.

1 Like

Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Leviticuscreed: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2022
TheKingsmann:
The guy should hv knocked before entering, and the parents should hv locked the door.

He missed his parents and wanted to surprise them. Nothing wrong there
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2022
femicyrus:

Ndi humiliation

One man's food is another man's poison

They call it fun
You call it humiliation
Why not face your African mentality front?

Why not face your idiot zombified animal mentality.

Next time you have sex gather your friends and family and make them watch and video. Show the world it is fun. Anumamu!
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Boyooosa:

What is humiliating about two adults, husband and wife having intercourse at any time of the day?

Mind you, he didn't post the nude images so wtf?

You are just out there to mock yourself and have your fun, I understand you bro.

They are even happy as a reuniting family but look at you here, sad about their joy.

Please everytime your parents have sex, please badge in on them and post it online and see how you make everyone happy by your idiocy.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Cantonese: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:
They didn't raise him well enough. How about knocking and getting approval before you enter.

He even posted it online to further humiliate them

They raised him very well. He planned to surprise his parents. If they knew that he was returning that would have been more circumspect.

It is common practice that parents leave their doors open in the house. Everyone walks around freely and happily inside their home.

It is purely accidental as it happens all the time. Many children find their parents in that situation doing “mama and papa” and simply hide their faces and never talk about it all their lives.

Going online with it was wrong, but his childishness made it appear to him as it his parents were committing a very huge sin. Baba and mama were simply answering the call of nature.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by xareal(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:
They didn't raise him well enough. How about knocking and getting approval before you enter.

didn't you hear him say it's a robbery...omila dey knock??
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Cantonese:

They raised him very well.

It is common practice that parents leave their doors open in the house. Everyone walks around freely and happily inside their home.

It is purely accidental as it happens all the time. Many children find their parents in that situation doing “mama and papa” and simply hide their faces and never talk about it all their lives.

Going online with it was wrong, but his childishness made it appear to him as it his parents were committing a very huge sin. Baba and mama were simply answering the call of nature.

Its not common practice that parents leave their door open when they're having sex. l don't agree with you.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by illicit(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2022
I hope he doesn't shoot them
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Tochj(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Thank God for our African traditions
Oyibo people are gone to the dogs
How can a child share his own parents nudies
That's madness.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by SILVERLINES: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Pikin slap him papa and u call that one smaill matter
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by almayda: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2022
Who was filming it?
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2022
Omo Ale ni they did not train him well. They are legally married and it is normal for husband and wife to engage in such act
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Who is to apologise, the son who walked in or the parents who did not lock their door? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl05HySHP0I
The son should apologize..
The house belongs to the parents
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Boyooosa(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Please everytime your parents have sex, please badge in them and post it online and see how you make everyone happy by your idiocy.

Cleanse your mind and read the story line again, then, watch the video....

I don't know your age tho, neither your exposure.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by femicyrus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Why not face your idiot zombified animal mentality.

Next time you have sex gather your friends and family and make them watch and video. Show the world it is fun. Anumamu!

If you are ever opportune to visit Europe, kindly carry your African mentality along and see how stupid you've been for decades

They promote gay which is a taboo to you in Africa

The boy and the parents saw it as a fun ( you think the happy family is not aware their son posted the fun online to make others laugh?)
But you are busy taking panadol extra for another man's headache

ndi anumanu
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by buJu234: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
I think there is one thing to note..

especially in the USA, Sex is just like every other human activity, which is not a big deal over there..

unlike here, that we see SEX as a super big thing and a taboo to even talk abt it..

so based on the man`s culture, he has done nothing wrong..
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Hollyharjii: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
I don't see any big deal in this so far they're couples...
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by femicyrus(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
buJu234:
I think there is one thing to note..

especially in the USA, Sex is just like every other human activity, which is not a big deal over there..

unlike here, that we see SEX as a super big thing and a taboo to even talk abt it..

so based on the man`s culture, he has done nothing wrong..

I recommend your post to ewu Mmadu2

1 Like

Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by fof1: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Pls Read it up Properly...He wasn't the one giveWho Posted it in Social Media...it was his Own Sister - Josephine who Filmed the incident. The Parents are Cool and Stable over the incident...Rather it was the Son who was hurt and Scarred, so Ashamed of his action...The Parents have forgiven him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / Benin Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.