Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (67940 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Ebonygeek(f): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Why didn't they lock the door? undecided
Because they were home alone and had no idea the boy would come around. Duurrr
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Cantonese: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Its not common practice that parents leave their door open when they're having sex. l don't agree with you.

Did you read the story clearly?

The young man planned a surprise visit home after having been away for two years. His parents were not expecting him, neither were they expecting a visitor.

Maybe also you did not read my comment with understanding. Knowing that children are at home, will parents keep their doors open during sex? The answer simply is NO.

In most homes, parents leave their room doors open and children move around freely. Children never even believe that their parents have sex until they see their mums pregnant.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by godofuck231: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
obowunmi:

But it happens every day.
you wan die early be that,
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Munzy14(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oyinbo children too mumu abeg....Try this here in africa and see whether full family and community no go gather because of you......small matter wey happen for my maternal village whereby a boy slapped his dad,na so family fine the boy goat,the ingredients to take cook am,10k,crate of beer and soft drinks.... Mennnnnnnn,na once I weak angry
Africans we too dey react sha.. grin

Like the caption goes, it's a surprise...Everything join....No big deal.

Parents and night stuffs though.. cheesy

Reminds me of a series I watched during teenage days.."Kyle xy"..The character josh will always catch his parents doing one or two, he will simply say go get a room.. grin grin

Last born and talk talk things..
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Even in reality, I advise parents to always lock door..But the truth is some actions are impromptu in some cases...Before you say Jack! Una don off cloth...Na tatatataa...Voom!!! Someone walks in...problems.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by brownlolly(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
They'd suspect you less when you're buying only sugar wink

Antoeni:
DONT BUY GROUNDNUT AND SUGAR FROM THE SAME SHOP, THEY’LL KNOW YOU WANT TO DRINK GARRI
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by buJu234: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:
They didn't raise him well enough. How about knocking and getting approval before you enter.

He even posted it online to further humiliate them

with all due respect your opinion..

but we should stop using our cultural values system to judge other people`s culture..

here in Africa.. sex is a big deal but in some western countries.. like the US.. Sex is nothing but like every other human activity..

so man.. respect the dude ok..

if the parents feel disrespected..I bet u they will sue him for damages asap.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Ybaby: 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Oyinbo house rarely have internal locks
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
buJu234:

with all due respect your opinion..

but we should stop using our cultural values system to judge other people`s culture..

here in Africa.. sex is a big deal but in some western countries.. like the US.. Sex is nothing but like every other human activity..

so man.. respect the dude ok..

if the parents feel disrespected..I bet u they will sue him for damages asap.

Your opinion! It doesn't prevent me from holding mine.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
femicyrus:

I recommend your post to ewu Mmadu2

I recommend your post to yaba left where mad Men are kept
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
shocked
femicyrus:

If you are ever opportune to visit Europe, kindly carry your African mentality along and see how stupid you've been for decades

They promote gay which is a taboo to you in Africa

The boy and the parents saw it as a fun ( you think the happy family is not aware their son posted the fun online to make others laugh?)
But you are busy taking panadol extra for another man's headache

ndi anumanu

As the empty brain slowpoke you are, please keep making Europe your moral standard.

When they get to the point they start sleeping with animals and legalize it then bring out your dog and let it properly suck your dick.

Ndi Europe, Ndi gay, Ndi brainless lunatics
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Boyooosa:

Cleanse your mind and read the story line again, then, watch the video....

I don't know your age tho, neither your exposure.

Your age and exposure has clearly shown me the level of idiocy you're capable of.

If that is what age and exposure does to people then I don't want to age. Silly
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by GetMeRight: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Because they owned their own house. And two, they were not expecting visitors.
Not locking the door when it is husband and wife is more common than people realise.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Hiq0: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Quiny32323: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why I like my African peeps,we no fit see them even na inside one room everybody dey sleep join.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by oloriooko(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
how did the boy think he was made,from the lab?
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Ajimusty2: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
That means he got surprised instead.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by femicyrus(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:
shocked

As the empty brain slowpoke you are, please keep making Europe your moral standard.

When they get to the point they start sleeping with animals and legalize it then bring out your dog and let it properly suck your dick.

Ndi Europe, Ndi gay, Ndi brainless lunatics
In Europe when they hear about how you do money rituals, they also see you as lunatics but to you it is your culture.
Oil bunkering, militancy, kidnapping, Yahoo, fake products etc are all your culture and Europeans are not online insulting themselves over your headache. But here you are ready to fight anybody over another man's culture.
You need a reevaluation of your brain at yaba left
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by AvalonSpace(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:
They didn't raise him well enough. How about knocking and getting approval before you enter.

It's meant to be a surprise that was why he didn't knock.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by AvalonSpace(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
The boy said he wants to surprise them.. and you all are blaming him for not knocking on the door!
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by seguno2: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Does it not resemble the story of Noah getting drunk and his children making fun of him
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Boyooosa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mmadu2:

Your age and exposure has clearly shown me the level of idiocy you're capable of.

If that is what age and exposure does to people then I don't want to age. Silly

I take this as a compliment.
Thanks
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by coolclarke(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lovely family ❤️❤️❤️
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01am On Jan 26, 2022
highness25:

This kind of thing shouldn't be posted here... This is pure lack of work to do. Op

Where should we post it, you that has work to do? undecided
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:05am On Jan 26, 2022
Richy4:

Even if he was coming from Mars or Jupiter.... Does that gave him the license to open the door without knocking?....when he was young, was he not taught to knock on mummy and daddy's room before entering.... not to talk of now that he was old and should have common sense?...He even posted the experience despite faking embarrassment...

Western cultures, especially the Caucasians don't have locks on their doors unlike African folks. They grow up feeling free in their own homes, it's no big deal.
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06am On Jan 26, 2022
everythinggirly:

It's very normal, no big deal.

It is only normal in advanced countries. smiley
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2022
Boyooosa:

What is humiliating about two adults, husband and wife having intercourse at any time of the day?

Mind you, he didn't post the nude images so wtf?

You are just out there to mock yourself and have your fun, I understand you bro.

They are even happy as a reuniting family but look at you here, sad about their joy.

That is the difference between poor and rich cultures/countries. cheesy
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2022
attarri:

very wrong he shoulrdfd have knocked

Do robbers knock before entering homes? undecided
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:11am On Jan 26, 2022
sammyuche:

He came from a happy home. Parents wey still dey have sex with that kind old son, very happy home.

Spot on. It's only happy homes that can have fun even when pranks go wrong. cheesy
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13am On Jan 26, 2022
sonofElElyon:

With their approval for "publicity and fame"..

Strange family

It's only a happy and free family that would be able to see the funny side of the incident. cheesy
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2022
Donedeal1:

What a foolish young man,sneak in unannounced, met them inside their matrimonial bed having what's their own enjoyment and you are bitter, what's will be his reactions if he met them exchange blows, a junior minor could,but a man with his girlfriend should know better.

As someone earlier commented, he intended to surprise his parents but ended up having the shock of his life. cheesy
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16am On Jan 26, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

My prob is not even the oyinbo people but this guy that brought the video on U-tube.....

Was he rapping music or he is into Rastafarian?
Some people sef!!!

You should blame both the Daily Mail for publishing it and yourself for reading and commenting on the post. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / Benin Baby Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.