Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,909 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (68274 Views)

Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Nigerian U.S. Marines Officer Returns Home After 6 Years To Surprise His Family / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by sonofElElyon: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It's only a happy and free family that would be able to see the funny side of the incident. cheesy

Not all family matters (sex life) are meant for online publication. They even added a video..
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by Boyooosa(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

That is the difference between poor and rich cultures/countries. cheesy

Poor and also sad!
God is their comforter honestly
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

You should blame both the Daily Mail for publishing it and yourself for reading and commenting on the post. cool

Hahahhahahhahahahhhahaahahahahahah........
you don't mean it bro...ok oo lols
Re: US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex by winner37(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Oyinbo children too mumu abeg....Try this here in africa and see whether full family and community no go gather because of you......small matter wey happen for my maternal village whereby a boy slapped his dad,na so family fine the boy goat,the ingredients to take cook am,10k,crate of beer and soft drinks.... Mennnnnnnn,na once I weak angry

you never see something. .org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.