Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon (12599 Views)

Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Nigeria First To Book 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup Ticket / FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by tubolancer(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Compensate who?
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by edtess: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
I don't care. They can choose not to go to the world cup.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2022
Showing:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/we-ll-compensate-nigerians-with-world-cup-ticket-simon/

And wetin una go do for world cup? Lift the trophy.... grin > grin grin

Awon oloriburuku useless players.......super chickens
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by PetroDolla2020: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2022
Ghana has the World Cup ticket already. Nigerians should stop wasting their time grin grin
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by mysticwarrior(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Ogbeni shut Your mouth jare, una Bleep up.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Polynek(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Abeg getat
Make una win Ghana 1st make we see
Even though una qualify, highest group stage una go still comeback as usual
Super Eagles shud getat
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Testimony1988(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Even if they go to the world cup, they will still disappoint.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Iamthoney(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mediocre players make the most bogus promises. Simon go learn how to play basic football first before making promises. You barely and hardly passes the ball on time.
The hardest and simplest thing to do in football as an outfield player is to pass the ball on time but no players like Simon we hold on to it, caresses it, dribble and wiggle before releasing it. Showboating is what made players like Okocha, Quaresma, Nani, Bolasie not to attain full glory in football cos they all refused to play to the basic. Keep making promises you hear but know that Ghana who’s also a mediocre team will oust Super Eagles.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by tnerro1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
The one you had the chance to win you messed it up, World Cup is just for you people to collect dollars, after the first stage, you go come back house
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by seyz91(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy
JosephXavier:
If you guys want to compensate Nigerians, don't ever get close to Buhari

Anything that he touches turns to ashes

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by seyz91(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy
HeadNigga:
Lol... winning the AFCON without qualifying for the world cup would gladden our hearts more coz we know you guys are sure not winning the world cup....na attendance we go just mark for qatar

Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Blackdisciple(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
They will still fail...

Even if the group team Nigeria is are wack they will not do anything so safe tye ticket for another serious country ehh
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Hiq0: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who’s asking
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by MikeMicheal(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
What kind of silly compensation is that, you guys had everything to win this tournament but of course over confidence and stingyness set in and you were booted out by a more determined team.

Now you're promising us world cup ticket, world cup that we'll be in the same group with Argentina as usual and end up being eliminated in the group stages is what you want to compensate us with.

I see Simon missing the world cup.

This I have seen.
Shebi you said 9ja will win tunisia.
Yeye prophet, na trash full your mouth.
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by Airoflaw(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
And then lose again grin
Re: We Will Compensate Nigerians With World Cup Ticket – Simon by aidameoryou: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
StandardBuilder:
World Cup ticket will not be easy either

My brother good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I would like you to teach me what you did and some of the things that I can venture on.
Are you still on full stack developing?
What are do you think I can venture in?

I know something's could be easier with the right amount of info from an already experienced fellow, as some ideas fail because of lack of info.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me yet.

I'll appreciate your response thanks....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubayo Adefemi Dies In A Car Accident / Iheanacho To Join U20 AYC Final Squad / Man Utd To Sign Barca's Umtiti If They Fail To Get Maguire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.