Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria (2776 Views)

Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
A Twitter user has shared the story of how his US based family friend attempted to commit suicide five years ago after the young lady he married in Nigeria, conned him into bringing her family members and her boyfriend to the US and then filed for a divorce from him after he found out.

Read the story below:

https://browngh.com/us-based-nigerian-man-attempts-suicide-after-the-wife-he-came-to-pick-in-nigeria-conned-him-into-bringing-all-her-family-members-and-her-boyfriend-to-the-us-and-then-filed-for-a-divorce/

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Premium tears pro max grin

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Eyinju112(f): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nigger just got used cry
Wa wa waris grin
Fear naija women you no hear, now see as man attempted suicide

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
That woman no try abeg oo..
But he did it out of love tho..
grin grin grin

Well there might have been other stuff that led to the divorce..
What if he was maltreating her? let's not jump into conclusion.. undecided
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bros over the commenter above me gender.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

U will Neva have sense.u need a strong dicking to reset ur brain

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Twitter and lies. How realistic or easy is it to bring all her family and bf. Abeg

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Oya redpillers food is ready grin grin make una come bosa this simp... grin grin

Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

Really? grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? grin
Yeah..it's highly recommended wink. every where will set for you
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

Yeah..it's highly recommended wink. every where will set for you
Ok what do you recommend?
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok what do you recommend?
Come and see me so I can see wat I can do to help grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

Come and see me so I can see wat I can do to help grin
Drop location ... wink
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

What if he was maltreating h ;Der? let's not jump into conclusion.. undecided
.... I no just wan laugh biko. grin grin grin.

This girl,you like trouble. Lol
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... I no just wan laugh biko. grin grin grin.

This girl,you like trouble. Lol
Comrade pls kindly lower your voice oo.. grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Drop location ... wink
Abj cool The duration of the process is 1 week so it can last long cheesy
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

Abj cool The duration of the process is 1 week so it can last long cheesy
Where exactly at Abuja and your home address..
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Where exactly at Abuja and your home address..
Dat one na private talk na
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

Dat one na private talk na
If you can't post here then forget it..
Why should I trust a man just like that..
Say it here so that anything that happens to me is gonna be known to the world.. simple..
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If you can't post here then forget it..
Why should I trust a man just like that..
Say it here so that anything that happens to me is gonna be known to the world.. simple..
lol.. wise girl. ur point is valid.dm me ur Whatsapp no. Lets know each other more.Wen u r about coming I will post my address here
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:
lol.. wise girl. ur point is valid.dm me ur Whatsapp no. Lets know each other more.Wen u r about coming I will post my address here
Ok
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by heniford2: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Highman56:

no dick can reset that lady brain she's doomed undecided
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Highman56: 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
heniford2:
no dick can reset that lady brain she's doomed undecided
lol smiley
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Caramia2020(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

Lol, what are you trying to defend here? For her to book her boyfriend for the trip shows it has been planned by her, boyfriend n her family members.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Caramia2020:

Lol, what are you trying to defend here? For her to book her boyfriend for the trip shows it has been planned by her, boyfriend n her family members.
Yeah maybe he started maltreating her all of a sudden.. cry cry
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Boogyman557: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by fattprince(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

Deactivate already, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
fattprince:

Deactivate already, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin
Never ... cheesy
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by caye(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

Seriously, we need to wipe this guy's behind with a real kano cow koboko. So SIMPle.
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2022
caye:

Seriously, we need to wipe this guy's behind with a real kano cow koboko. So SIMPle.
Na love oo..e dey shak some persons.. cheesy
Re: US Based Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After The Wife He Came To Pick In Nigeria by Venom442: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin grin grin

Truly, what you deserve is a strong dickng. Brain raise to power minus zero.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Stare At Pregnant Women? / Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.