Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age (2778 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by modextus(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2013
ђi nairalanders

I've had it in mind τ̲̅ȍ post this story on nl for Λ while now but couldn't. pls i need ur veiws on this

I'm dating this girl who ιѕ two years older than myself something i knew even before going into the relationship..in resent times I've not been Λ supporter of such kind of relationships but the thing here ιѕ that...i love her sooo much Λn∂ she loves me too i can't just let the age barrier come between us. She asked me how old i was some few weeks back but i lied Λn∂ told her we're of same age Λn∂ that I'm older than her with months. Ever since then my conscience have been hunting me.

PlSs nairalanders i need ur candid advice on what τ̲̅ȍ do...do уσυ think i should tell her? Even if уσυ think so, do уσυ think it'll could possibly work between us? Nd if their ιѕ anyone in such kind of relationship he/she should plsS tell me how i could possibly handle this. I know thr are matured peeps on NL that was why i posted it here.
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by modextus(m): 2:39pm On May 11, 2013
cry Abeg now! 28 veiws but no comments? Haba now!
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by critique101(f): 4:00pm On May 11, 2013
Lol. Let me pity u n add a comment. Tell her when u r sure she is in love with u. Besides the gap is not much
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by SlyIg(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2013
And why do you want age to be a barrier to your relationship my guy!
Wise up guy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by 25omega(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2013
you started out a potentially good relationship with a lie. How can you be trusted? you should tell her as soon as possible and let the chips fall where it may.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by Princesszoe: 8:40pm On May 11, 2013
Don't be afraid. Most women prefer younger guys than older ones. Go ahead and tell her for she will still love and stick to you. Age should not be a hitch to your lovely relationship.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by modextus(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2013
25omega: you started out a potentially good relationship with a lie. How can you be trusted? you should tell her as soon as possible and let the chips fall where it may.
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by modextus(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2013
Princess zoe: Don't be afraid. Most women prefer younger guys than older ones. Go ahead and tell her for she will still love and stick to you. Age should not be a hitch to your lovely relationship.
tnx sis
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by daduke2k(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2013
aм̣̣̥̇̊ in τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ kinda rship Ãήϑ she knows the truth, main reason she is in l♡ve W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ ♍ǝ. Wise up Ãήϑ tell her the truth.
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2013
25omega: you started out a potentially good relationship with a lie. How can you be trusted? you should tell her as soon as possible and let the chips fall where it may.
I wanted to insult you but respect won't let me.......he lied to protect the relationship.without lies you won't be in any relationship

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2013
My friend stop shouting! Instead of u to be lookin for money for cofffin now, u are complaining!

Yoruba people say, 'anybody wey marry an old person, na im go buy coffin be dt'
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I wanted to insult you but respect won't let me.......he lied to protect the relationship.without lies you won't be in any relationship
lie! The devil has gotten u, dude!
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by 25omega(m): 12:19am On May 12, 2013
ahmedgafar7: I wanted to insult you but respect won't let me.......he lied to protect the relationship.without lies you won't be in any relationship
why would you want to insult me? how does my advice warrant an insult?

how about you speak for your self and own up to the fact that your relationships are based on lies. When your lies finally catch up to you then you will come to NL and call the woman all sorts of names while omitting the fact that you based the success of you being in a relationship on a lie
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by Mynd44: 5:30am On May 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: My friend stop shouting! Instead of u to be lookin for money for cofffin now, u are complaining!

Yoruba people say, 'anybody wey marry an old person, na im go buy coffin be dt'
Werey cheesy
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by Mynd44: 5:31am On May 12, 2013
Just tell her the truth and get it over with
Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by shizzle11(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2013
My very first girl friend in second sch was older than me both in age and class, thou in seperate schools and we both knew this. My girl friend in NYSC days was 2years older than me, and we both knew this. I once dated a girl two months older than me, infact not until lately I have been dating older or my age mates.

My point is, age doesn't matter. As far as she loves you. Just tell her the truth, she may even respect you the more for being sincere to her and even for accepting you despite being older than you. As for as she respects you and your position as the man.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age by modextus(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2013
shizzle11: My very first girl friend in second sch was older than me both in age and class, thou in seperate schools and we both knew this. My girl friend in NYSC days was 2years older than me, and we both knew this. I once dated a girl two months older than me, infact not until lately I have been dating older or my age mates.

My point is, age doesn't matter. As far as she loves you. Just tell her the truth, she may even respect you the more for being sincere to her and even for accepting you despite being older than you. As for as she respects you and your position as the man.

Good luck!
thnks alot!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Note!!!!! / Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.