Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook (53633 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by bmdmix11: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
eyes clear
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by kingsceedon(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Village people don do this guy strong thing, Can you imagine when this guy is about to escape this Hell country called the ZOO

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by simply22: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
Why do you refer to a Bangladesh lady as white. Some of these bloggers too dull.
Thank you. Bangladeshi people are not white.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Brendaniel: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
lifenija:
so wat color is the indian?
Their Asians, people are not supposed to be called by their skin colour but by race, Africans are not supposed to be called blacks but Africans same with whites but then people are used to it already...
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Judolisco(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
lifenija:
so wat color is the indian?
we have plenty race now.. Not jst black and white
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by emapeteum(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
Why do you refer to a Bangladesh lady as white. Some of these bloggers too dull.
Na black the lady be? Calling others dull!
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by snoopz: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Maga pay you , you con take am far instead of using the money to buy Benz abi lexus250 as usual, you con use maga money travel to marry maga grin grin
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
lifenija:
is asian a skin color? don't b dull

Ionly in Nigeria would a Bangladeshi or an Indian is referred to as white.

Even the lady in question would be surprised and shocked that she is white. Now you have learned something new on Nairaland.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Zainabthegirl1(f): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ha! Oti Zeh oh
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Perfecttouchade: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
O gbe ni handicap grin
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Jaqenhghar: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm

Abeg how Bangladeshi be white biko?

Just say Arab lady, we will get it

Imagine, this brother travelled out a sh*t hole to marry a woman in another massive sh*t hole...maybe there is something I am missing here undecided
Which day Bangladesh come be Arab?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by jaxxy(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
This hussle ehn. Lol
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by mukthar2000(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Weting dey for Bangladesh? Niger guys shaaa.

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by GistFullGround: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022

So, Bangladeshi na "White", abi? Mumu dey follow you!

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
emapeteum:

Na black the lady be? Calling others dull!

Dull is not meant to be insults, it means the individual is not too smart.
I get pissed off when i see people refer to indians or Bangladeshi as white. At worst, they are known as brown colored and i have seen lots of Bangladeshi darker than an average Nigeria.

Yes. The blogger is dull!
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by AlexB300: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
too dull i swear

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by DabuIIIT: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can you pls tell me how they are the same? lipsrsealed

India was partitioned by the damm Brits who amalgamated us,in 1947. East Bengal became east Pakistan and in 1971, the east Pakistan was split into 4 provinces with one of them becoming today's Bangladesh...they are same people.
Religion played a huge role cos the Indians are Hindu and the Pakistan are muslims
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Shalommy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
See as the man stand like one village warrior.. Chaii.. I swear that man get body odour that's why the woman japa. Buhaha..
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by tonididdy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Her expectations were cut short...

Dude nor sabe pound
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by isaythetruth(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
If you refer a woman from Blangadesh as white woman, what would you now call a woman from the United States, Canada or United Kingdom?
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
DabuIIIT:

India was partitioned by the damm Brits who amalgamated us,in 1947. East Bengal became east Pakistan and in 1971, the east Pakistan was split into 4 provinces with one of them becoming today's Bangladesh...they are same people.
Religion played a huge role cos the Indians are Hindu and the Pakistan are muslims
Now I get the point you were trying to make...well they ain't really the same people..

That's two different country on its own..that was what I meant by Indians..
It's just like saying north and south Korea are the same people..
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by SocialJustice: 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
Traffic.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
SocialJustice:
Traffic.

I see. It makes the headline misleading though.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by GeneralOjukwu: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin

She don hear say chestbeaters are cowards who run away in their wives skirts

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by seyz91(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
You dey mind mumu bloggers

Dem dey think any one wey get light skin for abroad be white undecided
Skyview01:

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by humberjade: 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Which day Bangladesh come be Arab?

So where will you classify them jare...I know they are more like Indians and Pakistanis...but take it or leave it, their way of life and religion tilts towards Arabs more than any other race. Except of course, those who practice other religions..which are just 11% of the entire population.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by seyz91(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
She no be white
Crusadee:
Ndi MKPULUMMIRI and white women grin grin grin grin juju don clear
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
seyz91:
You dey mind mumu bloggers

Dem dey think any one wey get light skin for abroad be white undecided

Very soon dem go refer to Bobrisky as white. Very lazy copy and past bloggers.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by DabuIIIT: 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now I get the point you were trying to make...well they ain't really the same people..

That's two different country on its own..that was what I meant by Indians..
It's just like saying north and south Korea are the same people..
Oh mehn,they are the same people,now different countries.
Your example,north and south Korea,don't you know that they are the same people also!!!!?

They were also separated into now two different countries.
Their individual citizens are looking forward to when they will be united again.

The only country who ain't same people as far as I'm concerned and who should be separated asap,well I'm pretty sure your guess will be as good as mine...

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by VIKTO83(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let him kuku kidnap her. Something must drop. Was it not because of picking he wished to marry her in d first place?

So he should seize her.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Afonasa(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
OK....

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / How To Break A Blood Covenant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.