Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook (53635 Views)

Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
DabuIIIT:

Oh mehn,they are the same people,now different countries.
Your example,north and south Korea,don't you know that they are the same people also!!!!?

They were also separated into now two different countries.
Their individual citizens are looking forward to when they will be united again.

The only country who ain't same people as far as I'm concerned and who should be separated asap,well I'm pretty sure your guess will be as good as mine...
The bolded says it all..
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:

Very soon dem go refer to Bobrisky as white. Very lazy copy and past bloggers.

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by JackWolfskin: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now I get the point you were trying to make...well they ain't really the same people..

That's two different country on its own..that was what I meant by Indians..
It's just like saying north and south Korea are the same people..

North and South Korea are exactly the same peoples! Koreans!

Please read more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Moneyboyz: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
So Bangladesh people are now white hehe, it's like saying Indians or Lebanese are White's..
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
JackWolfskin:

North and South Korea are exactly the same peoples!

Please read more.
And what makes them the same people?
Don't you think you should read more?
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Goldbw122(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
Problem, is like she did not get what she was expecting, too bad
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by SocialJustice: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:

I see. It makes the headline misleading though.
They do it 100% of the time when the opportunity comes up.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Btruth: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
Why do you refer to a Bangladesh lady as white. Some of these bloggers too dull.
very very dull

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:
What kinda wahala is this.. hahaha

One Igbo girl say church don close hehehehehehehehe
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by gistmega: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
is bangladeshi white?
bangladeshis are not white, Sir. Please fix that
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by deeLima86(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now I get the point you were trying to make...well they ain't really the same people..

That's two different country on its own..that was what I meant by Indians..
It's just like saying north and south Korea are the same people..

Aside from border control, how can you class them separately?? If only u listen carefully to the guy teaching u. It’s not a crime to learn what u don’t know.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Abbeytoy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Not natural
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
deeLima86:

Aside from border control, how can you class them separately?? If only u listen carefully to the guy teaching u. It’s not a crime to learn what u don’t know.

Ok..
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stale
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Chichi Agbalasala. Lol
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by ablejesus26(m): 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
kingsceedon:
Village people don do this guy strong thing, Can you imagine when this guy is about to escape this Hell country called the ZOO

Excape to Bangladesh angry angry

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by amazingspiderma: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm

Abeg how Bangladeshi be white biko?

Just say Arab lady, we will get it

Imagine, this brother travelled out of a sh*t hole to marry a woman in another massive sh*t hole...maybe there is something I am missing here undecided

Spot on, nothing missed.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Acecube(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Deiks:
70 years old man why are you running
na wa oh... Who fit chop dog fit chop human being

By the way how did they kill them without knife ni ?
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
BABA medicine no work well
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Eaglesence: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
celebritylife:
White Lady Walks Away After Refusing to Marry Nigerian Man On Their Wedding Day (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian man has been left totally embarrassed after the white woman he intended marrying, abandoned him at the altar and walked away.

The incident happened in Bangladesh.

It was gathered that the Nigerian man met the Bangladesh woman on Facebook and she invited him over to the country.

After inviting him, they decided to tie the knot.

However, on the day of the wedding, the woman right there at the altar said she is no longer interested in marrying the Nigerian man.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFb8uYPoo-Y

Jesus! Church agbasala sad
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Guyman02: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm

Abeg how Bangladeshi be white biko?

Just say Arab lady, we will get it

Imagine, this brother travelled out of a sh*t hole to marry a woman in another massive sh*t hole...maybe there is something I am missing here undecided
Bangladesh is more likely indian and not Arab, though many of them are Muslims
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Romanoff:
Ticket cut o.

Lols, the just when all the games for enter. grin
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
What a very daft heading.

Of course what would someone do when they turn down a proposal? Sit right there and sing praises? Mchew.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one na Asian lady this is not white lady
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
PSVITA:
Shre Bangladesh follow for aboard? grin

You are very wicked oooo... Lol... na so Indians go dey ask if naija na aboard too.
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Newton85: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Skyview01:
Why would you refer to a Bangladeshi lady as white. Some of these bloggers too dull.
So, you weren't aware that to many dumb idiots in this country, any non-black person with light or yellow skin is WHITE? Isn't why that Lebanese-Nigerian dude on Twitter calls himself WHITE NIGERIAN?

1 Like

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by tunize(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bagla whatever white lady and he even accepted the offer mtcheeew...
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Bamzyriches451: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
Juju don clear for client eye grin
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by Blackman7: 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jazz don expire

Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by humberjade: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Guyman02:

Bangladesh is more likely indian and not Arab, though many of them are Muslims

I know jare...their way of life and religion tilts towards Arabs...schooled and shared a hostel with quite a number of both male and female Bangladeshis...so I know what I am talking about grin
Re: White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook by richmote: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
DabuIIIT:

India was partitioned by the damm Brits who amalgamated us,in 1947. East Bengal became east Pakistan and in 1971, the east Pakistan was split into 4 provinces with one of them becoming today's Bangladesh...they are same people.
Religion played a huge role cos the Indians are Hindu and the Pakistan are muslims
The Muslims and the Hindus couldn’t come to an agreement hence the split

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / How To Break A Blood Covenant. / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.