Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry (21660 Views)

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin / Bolanle Olukanni, Jay-Jay Okocha & Kanu Nwankwo Strike A Pose / Bolanle Olukanni Shows Her Stretch Marks, Preaches Self-love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by AngelicBeing: 12:09am On Jan 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The koko is that the Fear of GOD is lost in this our generation!

If you have the Fear of GOD, you cannot have the Mind to go minister if you have fallen!
The Fear of GOD won't let you do it.

Unfortunately today, you have so called men of GOD Boldly living in Fornication and adultery , still Ministring and giving reasons why they did it.
Gbamsulotely, how people who commit sexua Immorality are able to preach on the Altar beats my imagination, by the way SEXUAL IMMORALITY is a capital sin and God said in the book of Corinthians that He will destroy whoever defiles his or her temple, All Believer's should follow the example of Joseph, he fled from portiphars wife and eventually God promoted Joseph to be a Prime Minister in a foreign land, Sin demotes but righteousness PROMOTES, Joseph is one of my Spiritual mentors in the Bible, Nothing beats living a life of absolute Purity and chastity in Jesus Name Halleluyah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by maste: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2022
WHOSOEVER IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE. ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS LIFE EVERLASTING. REPENTANCE OPENS THE WAY FOR MERCY. JUDGE NOT FOR BY THE STANDARD YOU JUDGE, YOU SHALL BE JUDGED ALSO.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 26, 2022
Alright Mrs Bolanle you are not better than him. Stop being a judge. Women today are from the Marine kingdom. Witches pretending. They go about to destroy men's lives. She was aware that he' s married before she seduced him.

These kind of ladies sleep with men spiritually first, cast spell on them before making it seem as if it's the man that's at fault. If you're a minister of God, beware of almost every lady because they are likely to be a witch.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by jeysynsound: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2022
Investment that brings guarantee reward in less than 5mins. Check out the App https://tiny.one/BEST-INVESTMENT-PLATFORM
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Awesometouch1: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2022
When a married man sleeps with another the only thing I see wrong their is the sin of adultery. He defiles his own body.
I don't know where this idea of cheating on someone he literally acquired with his hard earned sweat comes from.
The two sexes are not equal. How much did she contribute in her own wedding or does she share the burdens of that union with him equally?
If he didn't choose to marry her among all the options open to him and shoulder literally all the burdens will she be talking about cheating?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by CaptainFM1: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2022
I've never heard of an Imam cheating. He will simply add the woman to his numbers. Maybe it's time Christianity also allow men to marry more than one wives. Where does the doctrine of one man one wife started from?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Evangsimon: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Bola146 post=109684831]Exactly why I can't marry a pastor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed some they are worse than a weed smoker undecided this generation is just something else, most of them pretend to be pastors but they are ishhhhh... sad Unless they are caught

Abi because Pastors are Angels who weren't born but created and have no feeling. Abeg e pray for them than criticize them. He that's hasn't sin before should cast the first stone
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by LeyeWrites: 4:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by LeyeWrites: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Jerryog:
Alright Mrs Bolanle you are not better than him. Stop being a judge. Women today are from the Marine kingdom. Witches pretending. They go about to destroy men's lives. She was aware that he' s married before she seduced him.

These kind of ladies sleep with men spiritually first, cast spell on them before making it seem as if it's the man that's at fault. If you're a minister of God, beware of almost every lady because they are likely to be a witch.
There's no spirituality anything.

It's basically indiscipline and biochemistry.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Ybaby: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2022
festacman:
On the flip side, I have a feeling that Sammie Okposo had serious challenge with his wife and walked away into the arms of this American mistress. His wife tearfully reported him to his spiritual mentors who coerced him to make a U-turn. He in turn wanted to use the negative story to become a spiritual hero by boldly issuing public apology.

The issue is that as far as the problem with his wife persists, the sparks or incentive that attracted him to his American mistress will still take him back to America. And it may just a permanent relocation. This is no-brainer because from the mistress' statement and body language, the relationship was neither a one-night stand nor a casual affair.

By the way, Sammie Okposo is a gifted singer just like Wizkid and Davido who chose to sing about Jesus. He is no angel. The word "Ministry" is overrated and widely abused.

With your chest say it!

SO's wife caused him to cheat ba?
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Okposo simply jumped, before he was pushed ........ grin
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by tiswell(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2022
Ficient:

You do realize some of the falls clerics experience are spiritual attacks? They are the targets of all manners of temptations, it takes the Grace of God you know. We must always pray for them, especially the good ones left
what nonsense temptations,abi
the fvck no sweet am

May God open your eyes,cos it's obvious you are blind sad
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by lookingfly: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2022
Anniversary:

https://punchng.com/sammie-okposo-pastors-who-cheat-must-step-down-from-ministry-tv-presenter-bolanle-olukanni/
na only cheating person go confess and step down from ministry ba? Na him be the first for Nigeria, I remember a prominent pastor in Abuja that he's wife was shinske nakamora to Young dudes in church, he now revenged by nakin a South African prophetess and impregnating her ( they're married now). You see am step down..........na there you go know say most Churches na business..... Las Las, body no be firewood, do me i do you...man no go vex.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by lookingfly: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2022
CaptainFM1:
I've never heard of an Imam cheating. He will simply add the woman to his numbers. Maybe it's time Christianity also allow men to marry more than one wives. Where does the doctrine of one man one wife started from?
imams with four wives and still nakin islamiya small girls fa.... Better shut up before we expose you and your imams.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Sergioaguero: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2022
Let those without sin cast the first stone.
The Samaritan woman Jesus said she have 5 men she sleeps with after encounter with Jesus went to evangelize immediately. The devil want to use the opportunity so many will loose focus forgetting that it’s only Christ we look up to. Meanwhile help patronize my business.

How to Raise the Alkalinity of your Pond Water pH

The pH level in a fish tank or pond is one of the many factors you must consider when setting up a fish farming business.

There are easy ways to test, raise and maintain healthy levels of alkalinity in your pond water that is too acidic.

Depending on the pH level of your tap water and the level that your fish require, you may need to add a base to your pond water reserve thank to maintain healthy alkaline levels; optimum 6.5 -7.5 range.

A pH level indicates how acidic or basic a solution is on a scale of 0 to 14. Pure water sits in the middle of the scale at 7 and is considered neutral. Any solution above 7 is basic, or alkaline. Anything below 7 is acidic.

Know Your water pH

Before altering the pH of the water in your pond, you must know two pieces of information:

Your current pH levels. If you use stream, well or tap water, the pH level will vary depending on your location.

Usually, it’s anywhere from a 6.5 to 7.5.

We sell digital ph & Temperature meter (it's 2 in 1 as it measures pH & Temperature) that you can use to determine your tank’s pH levels and Temperature level.

It tell you other information you need to know about the quality of the water in your tank.

TAKE NOTE:
You have been rearing your fish for some months now and you got no issues, suddenly you noticed that Above 50 % of your fishes just died without early signal, symptoms of being sick, infected. That's how dangerous it is to ignore fish pond water pH.

You can loose your whole investment before you say JACK!

DON'T EVEN START IF YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR POND WATER pH and parameters. They won't tell you this, but I have told you now.

Several factors can alter the pH level of your tank even over the course of a day, so regularly test the levels to maintain a healthy environment for your fish. Test atleast 4 times in a day to be sure and safe.

Which pH level is best for your fish. Typically, the pH level of a freshwater tank should be kept between 6.5 and 7.5.

If you determine that you should raise the alkalinity of your pond water, there are a few ways to do so.

You can also add one of the most common bases, baking soda, to the reserve water tank.

⭕️Adding about 1 teaspoon of baking soda per 5 gallons of water to the tank should result in an incremental change that leads to a healthier pH level.

⭕️Take care to make changes gradually. A rapid spike in alkalinity can be even more dangerous for a fish than a few more hours in water that is too acidic.

⭕️Try not to make a change in the pH level greater than 0.3 over a 24-hour period.

With the right knowledge and alkaline buffers or baking soda, soda ash, it can be easy to maintain healthy levels of alkalinity that keep the fish happy and healthy in your pond

⭕️Buy our Digital pH & Temperature Meter.
⭕️You can measures Water pH (Acidity & Alkalinity) and Water Temperature with both device.

It's commonly used by Fish farmers to detect pH of water. Also used by poultry farmers for birds drinking water, geologist, organic soap and cream makers, schools, research institute, water treatment engineers, etc.

⭕️Price for Both: N14,000.

⭕️Price for only pH Meter: N10,000

⭕️Price for only Temperature Meter: N5000

⭕️Pay on Delivery and Delivery Fee in Lagos (N1500), Ogun State (N2000), Ibadan (N2500).
⭕️Pay before Delivery for other States (N2500)

Limited Stock Available!
⭕️Call/Whatsapp: 08138570184

Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by sonnie10: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2022
How did they story come out? If it’s from him, then it could true repentance but if it was from another source, then this his moves is suspicious.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Testimony1988(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2022
She's right.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by danot1030: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
That story is not for Johnson Suleiman and Fatoyinbo. Suleiman we cheat and even make his victims to come to the alter to apologize to him
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by danot1030: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Most times female members are the ones who offer themselves to their pastors freely, some even go as far as ràping the pastor. May God deliver we pastors and prophets from these daughters of eve.

This I have seen.

Suleiman case is different o, he's the one that go after those girls, he travels around with condom and tramadol, still do party with Iyabo Ojo and daughter, Danielle Okeke and mother
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by CaptainFM1: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2022
lookingfly:
imams with four wives and still nakin islamiya small girls fa.... Better shut up before we expose you and your imams.

I don't have a religion. I'm born into a Christian family though.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
These days, anyone who tells me that he is either a pastor or an Imam has automatically become a suspect to me. Religion is a scam.

All the fraudulent house agents I have met in my life all began by saying they were pastors.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Maobichek: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Righteousness2:
The koko is that the Fear of GOD is lost in this our generation!

If you have the Fear of GOD, you cannot have the Mind to go minister if you have fallen!
The Fear of GOD won't let you do it.

Unfortunately today, you have so called men of GOD Boldly living in Fornication and adultery , still Ministring and giving reasons why they did it.

Did he actually step down/aside? I asked because he will be ministering in a well-known Church in Abj 9 days from today with other anointed ministers.

If he apologized and stepdown, let him stop ministering for now, thank you.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2022
LeyeWrites:
There's no spirituality anything.

It's basically indiscipline and biochemistry.
You are a carnal person, so it's only the spiritual person can understand.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Maobichek: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:
These days, anyone who tells me that he is either a pastor or an Imam has automatically become a suspect to me. Religion is a scam.

There are committed, genuine pastors, don't use few indiscipline ones to judge the rest, thank you.
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by LeyeWrites: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2022
Jerryog:

You are a carnal person, so it's only the spiritual person can understand.
If you're spiritual like you claim you won't pass that judgement grin
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by lookingfly: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
CaptainFM1:

I don't have a religion. I'm born into a Christian family though.
continue lying to yourself
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
tiswell:
what nonsense temptations,abi the fvck no sweet am
May God open your eyes,cos it's obvious you are blind sad
Peace
Re: Bolanle Olukanni On Sammie Okposo: Cheating Pastors Must Step Down From Ministry by CaptainFM1: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
lookingfly:
continue lying to yourself

I don't lie. It's 9yrs plus now I attended a church. I just found my God and I realised religion is the greatest scam in Nigeria.

Most churches now are nothing but a disco club. My view though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Celebrates Birthday With Throwback Photo Of His Mum And Dad / Femi Kuti's Kids Win At Their School's Sports Event (photos) / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.