Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. (731 Views)

Guysss She Said She Loved It! / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by 1stExplorer: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hey love!!! So I took my PHILIPPINE FRIEND ON A TOUR TO EXPLORE NIGERIA for the first. We had so much fun. Here’s the full video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjNlaUY-pho
Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by MisterMan123456: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
The right word is Filipino
Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by 1stExplorer: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Adventure time
Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by Exkandayee(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2022
Of all races na pilipino you deh Happy laidis, This one go have small change,1,000 pesos nah 25naira grin
Op you b mumuoooh

1 Like

Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by 1stExplorer: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Seek out beautiful places in Nigeria
Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Interesting most have been fun
Re: Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. by 1stExplorer: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can I Find Girl Here Just Trying My Luck Doh / Do You Feel Pressured To Date Because Of Your Good Looks? / Marriage Is Bullshit, Love Is A Scam To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.