Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. (10874 Views)

My Experience With Filipino Lady / Filipino Newlyweds Drown While Honeymooning After Ten Years Of Dating / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by efogator(f): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
A Filipino woman by name, Naciz, based in Nigeria has taken time to analyze why ladies from other Nationality seem to love and prefer to date and marry Nigerian men than theirs.

In recent times, many Nigerian women have complained about the rate at which Nigerian men is being snatched from them by women from other countries.

Naciz made it clear that women from other countries do not snatch Nigerian men rather it is Nigerian men who go after women from other Nationality or race.

She claimed that the reason Nigerian men sweep women from other Nationality off their feet is because;

1) They are sweet talkers

Nigerian men can go an extra mile in talking a woman to themselves and this evident in most of their approach like; they walk up to you and be like "baby you're too beautiful" even when you're old enough to be his mother, this is often a direct statement most women from other places don't witness.

2) They see opportunities

According to Naciz, she claimed that Nigerian men see opportunities that abounds in a relationship, they tend to see where a relationship is headed from the beginning whether it's a long term or short term thing.

3) Nigerian men spends a lot on their Girl friend or wife

This beautiful lady said "unlike Filipino men, Nigerian men are very generous and showers their women with gifts if he's truly in love with you".

3) Nigerian men know how to dress

she adored Nigerian men for their dress sense, she further made it clear that no woman wouldn't want to date or marry someone who has a great sense of fashion.

4) Nigerian men love luxury cars

She claimed that she's seen a lot of luxury cars owned by Nigerian men since she touched down the country.

5) Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman

Naciz said that most Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman whether she's rich or not, once their love you they go for you.

Do you think what she said about Nigerian men are all true?

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/filipino-lady-explain-why-nigerian-men-are-the-most-sort-after-by-foreign-women/

2 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Mryacks: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hahaha madam has come to collect her own share.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Amb1045(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
No3 is just fact. We too dee spend for our woman. you take her out you spend,she take you out you spend. her birthday you buy gift, your birthday you still buy gift for her. very very bad

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by dollytino4real(f): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
their head don dey swell like fresh bread from oven!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021

This beautiful lady said "unlike Filipino men, Nigerian men are very generous and showers their women with gifts if he's truly in love with you".
This Filipino woman don jam many Nigerian yahoo guys

3 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
She is right only that she forgot to say "Igbo" men and not just Nigerian men.

17 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Freestainworld(m): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most of what she said is true, I remember when I was working in a hotel abroad, there was this white lady from Netherlands that was a manager in one of the departments in the hotel, she was earning cool cash, because of her position, I noticed that many of this white folks where afraid of her not to talk of wooing here, she was very tall and pretty, then I was new in the company, so one day we where all in the kitchen when she came around, the way I talked to her boldly like I don't give a Bleep about her position shocked her, she started monitoring me without me knowing it, as time went by, I developed interest for the babe, told her one cool day that she looks cool with her killer curves, infact that if I die because of her that I must make heaven since an angel killed me, she was shocked to the marrow, she laughed and laughed, that was how me and the babe started, before you know it, I started traveling through her exhaust pipe on steady basis, funny enough I was one of the lowest earners in the company, so our people got the vibes.

53 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
efogator:
A Filipino woman by name, Naciz, based in Nigeria has taken time to analyze why ladies from other Nationality seem to love and prefer to date and marry Nigerian men than theirs.

In recent times, many Nigerian women have complained about the rate at which Nigerian men is being snatched from them by women from other countries.

Naciz made it clear that women from other countries do not snatch Nigerian men rather it is Nigerian men who go after women from other Nationality or race.

She claimed that the reason Nigerian men sweep women from other Nationality off their feet is because;

1) They are sweet talkers

Nigerian men can go an extra mile in talking a woman to themselves and this evident in most of their approach like; they walk up to you and be like "baby you're too beautiful" even when you're old enough to be his mother, this is often a direct statement most women from other places don't witness.

2) They see opportunities

According to Naciz, she claimed that Nigerian men see opportunities that abounds in a relationship, they tend to see where a relationship is headed from the beginning whether it's a long term or short term thing.

3) Nigerian men know how to dress

she adored Nigerian men for their dress sense, she further made it clear that no woman wouldn't want to date or marry someone who has a great sense of fashion.

4) Nigerian men love luxury cars

She claimed that she's seen a lot of luxury cars owned by Nigerian men since she touched down the country.

5) Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman

Naciz said that most Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman whether she's rich or not, once their love you they go for you.

Do you think what she said about Nigerian men are all true?

SOURCE: https://efogator.com/filipino-lady-explain-why-nigerian-men-are-the-most-sort-after-by-foreign-women/

Crap.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by JaneYave(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Indirectly, what we watch in their movies is false.Anyway, it is always nice until you step on a foreign woman's toe then you will know Nigerian ladies are kind hearted. Worthy to note that Nigerian ladies have never being bothered about foreign ladies taking their men.

2 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by flokii: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
She is right you know.. we're cool like that.

What our hanties in the diaspora are missing, reason for their loneliness most times.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by mu2sa2: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
Most of what she said is true, I remember when I was working in a hotel abroad, there was this white lady from Netherlands that was a manager in one of the departments in the hotel, she was earning cool cash, because of her position, I noticed that many of this white folks where afraid of her not to talk of wooing here, she was very tall and pretty, then I was new in the company, so one day we where all in the kitchen when she came around, the way I talked to her boldly like I don't give a Bleep about her position shocked her, she started monitoring me without me knowing it, as time went by, I developed interest for the babe, told her one cool day that she looks cool with her killer curves, infact that if I die because of her that I must make heaven since an angel killed me, she was shocked to the marrow, she laughed and laughed, that was how me and the babe started, before you know it, I started traveling through her exhaust pipe on steady basis, funny enough I was one of the lowest earners in the company, so our people got the vibes.
Maybe you should develop this yarn into a novel.

9 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Mastakija(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Gbogbo e
Lori iro
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by chiipink(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Igbo men point of correction grin

10 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Omeleyi: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
We sabi hit cords in the right places. I bet she forgot to add that also grin
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Cousin9999: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
What could possibly matter less than a filipino's opinion?
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
out of everything you said na exhaust pipe off me

5 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Oyiboman69: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
chiipink:
Igbo men point of correction grin

3 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Duplexxx: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Filipino are not white

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Jeremani: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
bro abeg my guy dey find client
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by tobechi20(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
A prophet is not respected I'm his own country

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amb1045:
No3 is just fact. We too dee spend for our woman. you take her out you spend,she take you out you spend. her birthday you buy gift, your birthday you still buy gift for her. very very bad
That is very true.... It's just that the women we have in Nigeria are mostly greedy gold digger who are never satisfied.

As for all naija women reading this , I hope you are taking note.

11 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Theboy21: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Naija guys are real niggas cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by PoloG: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2021
Nobody sort afrter nigerian men.. you guys deceive yourselfs too much with lies
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Mynameis007(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2021
khiaa:
Crap.
How is it crap? Explain pls

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:38am On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
their don dey swell like fresh bread from oven!!
THANK GOD SOMEONE APPRECIATED THEIR EFFORT

1 Like

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by bluefilm: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2021
efogator:
[s]A Filipino woman by name, Naciz, based in Nigeria has taken time to analyze why ladies from other Nationality seem to love and prefer to date and marry Nigerian men than theirs.In recent times, many Nigerian women have complained about the rate at which Nigerian men is being snatched from them by women from other countries.Naciz made it clear that women from other countries do not snatch Nigerian men rather it is Nigerian men who go after women from other Nationality or race.She claimed that the reason Nigerian men sweep women from other Nationality off their feet is because;1) They are sweet talkersNigerian men can go an extra mile in talking a woman to themselves and this evident in most of their approach like; they walk up to you and be like "baby you're too beautiful" even when you're old enough to be his mother, this is often a direct statement most women from other places don't witness.2) They see opportunitiesAccording to Naciz, she claimed that Nigerian men see opportunities that abounds in a relationship, they tend to see where a relationship is headed from the beginning whether it's a long term or short term thing.3) Nigerian men spends a lot on their Girl friend or wifeThis beautiful lady said "unlike Filipino men, Nigerian men are very generous and showers their women with gifts if he's truly in love with you".3) Nigerian men know how to dressshe adored Nigerian men for their dress sense, she further made it clear that no woman wouldn't want to date or marry someone who has a great sense of fashion.4) Nigerian men love luxury carsShe claimed that she's seen a lot of luxury cars owned by Nigerian men since she touched down the country.5) Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a womanNaciz said that most Nigerian men are not afraid to approach a woman whether she's rich or not, once their love you they go for you.Do you think what she said about Nigerian men are all true?SOURCE: https://efogator.com/filipino-lady-explain-why-nigerian-men-are-the-most-sort-after-by-foreign-women/[/s]

Same old story.

When will you guys get tired of recycling this same worthless piece of shit?

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by AfroKnight: 1:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
She is right only that she forgot to say "Igbo" men and not just Nigerian men.

Stereotype is sweet now until it’s not.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by AfroKnight: 1:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Nigerian women had better grab us while stock lasts. grin

Do it before it’s too late. Dem dey rush us o.

2 Likes

Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by doxijaw: 2:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Crap
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 3:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Mynameis007:

How is it crap? Explain pls

Thank you

Nigerian men aren't sought after by foreigners(unless it's by the law grin) it's the other way around, Foreign women are sought after by Nigerians.
Re: Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. by khiaa(f): 4:00am On Mar 29, 2021
Freestainworld:

How does that make Nigerian men sought after by foreigners?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / Help Me, My Dick Is Curving Sideways / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.