Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? (6423 Views)

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
LET’S TALK!! What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area?
Posted by Richard Idasenibo. on Jan 25, 2022 One Response

Nigerian musician Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable tweeted that that sex is the cheapest thing on earth.
See Tweet Below

Nigerians on social media are bashing the young man over the above tweet.

But don’t you think Portable is right?

By the way,

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area?
Drop your comments below

Source; Naijaloaded website

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by helinues: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sorry who is this portable of a guy?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
How much does your brain go for? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is this portable of a guy?
He is a musician tho..
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by helinues: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is a musician tho..

Hahahahahaha.

I have been seeing the name lately..

And this is one of the yeyebrities our youths rely on as inspiration and motivation?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

And this is one of the yeyebrities our youths rely on as inspiration and motivation?
Let them keep deceiving themself there...can't you see the OP took him as a role model..?
Someone who is probably intoxicated and comes online to spew gibberish..he is still growing tho..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by helinues: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let them keep deceiving themself there...can't you see the OP took him as a role model..?
Someone who is probably intoxicated and comes online to spew gibberish..he is still growing tho..

What is the cost of Ashewo in Your area? Is Ashewo a profession? Are those visiting them proud enough to brag about it anywhere. Are the Ashewos even proud of what they do?

Average Nigerians are not different from our good for nothing Politicians
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

What is the cost of Ashewo in Your area? Is Ashewo a profession? Are those visiting them proud enough to brag about it anywhere.

Average Nigerians are not different from our good for nothing Politicians
You are our next president believe me... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Southernigbo: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
southern women are suffering o sharing their husbands with ashwo and having their teenage boys spoilt by these same ashwo ladies. Well here in de far north, we are free of ashwo malice and menace
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by helinues: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are our next president believe me... grin cheesy

Tufiakwa...

Ain't interested in real life politics.. Who get time for paparazzi's life...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Tufiakwa...

Ain't interested in real life politics.. Who get time for paparazzi life...
Really?
Don't you think you will do great tho? smiley
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by MufasaLion: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
I'm damn sure many men are the ones infecting their wives with STIS and other diseases. It's so degrading to be sleeping with women that all sort of men have access to.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by helinues: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really?
Don't you think you will do great tho? smiley

I don't think so because in Africa, only a fool fight for the Masses. They won't still appreciate.. Doing the right thing means some would be affected which they might later be Saboteurs.. What is Boko Haram?

Help them instead in any way you can without drawing unnecessary attention to yourself.

Moreover, I don't believe in election but selection.. Appointment stuffs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
THE ROLE MODEL FOR OUR USELESS NIGERIANs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

I don't think so because in Africa, only a fool fight for the Masses. They won't still appreciate.. Doing the right thing means some would be affected which they might later be Saboteurs.. What is Boko Haram?

Help them instead in any way you can without drawing unnecessary attention to yourself.

Moreover, I don't believe in election but selection.. Appointment stuffs

Once again you succeeded in proving how smart you are..
If I may ask are you in any way a political enthusiast?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Omo, this guy don fúck tire grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by LikeAking: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na to trend.

The dude has to put great effort into his music.

Who ever tell am say na de way to blow b dis, don lie for am.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Tiney: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Southernigbo:
southern women are suffering o sharing their husbands with ashwo and having their teenage boys spoilt by these same ashwo ladies. Well here in de far north, we are free of ashwo malice and menace
i shake my head for you
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=109688886]How much does your brain go for? undecided[/quote

Fernandez,u are a fool,use your brain, this is a copied Post from another website

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=EkiranAlexmedia post=109691476][/quote]
Why did your little brain not tell you to keep it to yourself? cheesy
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sex, na big achievement to this one. See as he be like tapeworm.!!!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

Later they will complain that youths are not given leadership role in our politics.
What an absolute garbage of a guy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by bjtinz: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
He didn't say ashano naa he said t***
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by badboyTee(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why did your little brain not tell you to keep it to yourself? cheesy

Behave nigga
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Behave nigga
Alex be careful with what you post aiit..a word is enough for the wise..I won't have to repeat myself again..
One more mistake you will hear from me ..
Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by arthurwillia(m): 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

Hahahahahaha.

If he’s a source of inspiration to someone else, how does it affect you bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by Destiblack(m): 2:10am On Jan 26, 2022
Not until you realize your girlfriend is fucking more than your dick, then you know the fact that no one is free not to be called cheap bleeping bitch in this 21st century.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by worldclass68(m): 2:20am On Jan 26, 2022
Even some biscuits re way expensive sef.....lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

If he’s a source of inspiration to someone else, how does it affect you bro

I dey feel you bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by ikennamadu1(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Alex be careful with what you post aiit..a word is enough for the wise..I won't have to repeat myself again..
One more mistake you will hear from me ..

You just dey warn people anyhow here... Be like them never flog you cord for neck ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2022
ikennamadu1:

You just dey warn people anyhow here... Be like them never flog you cord for neck ..
cheesy
What kind of cord laptop cord or which one? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Bought A New Car (photos) / is There A Shortage Of Marriage-able Men In Nigeria? Girls Becoming Desperate / You Are Responsible For Your Own Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.