Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan (25537 Views)

What Is The Cost Of Ashawo In Your Area? / BE SINCERE!! Can You Marry A Changed/repentant Prostitute (ashawo)? / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by samsonet(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
Hi everyone
please, am new in Ibadan and I need a place where I can find an ashawo to satisfy myself

Anybody with the info should please help a brother
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Charleys: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Make person help this guy na cry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Globaladventure: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
samsonet:
Hi everyone
please, am new in Ibadan and I need a place where I can find an ashawo to satisfy myself

Download inmessage bro
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Gideoniteprime4: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2019
na wa
wasted generation
something that guys used to hide b4
now this goat of an op has come to showcase his perverse stupidity angry angry angry
devil just dey look the op like this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by amakagrace123: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Optimised just now
https://sugarlinks.com.ng/ashawo-joints-ibadan/
View original

Search

Type here to search...
Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Ibadan

==>> CONGRATULATIONS! - You have a Private Message from Sugar Mummy Loveth<<==

Here are the Top 10 Ashawo Joints in Ibadan, Oyo State. Are you looking for ashawo to past a night with in Ibadan? If yes, here are the few places you can find neat girls. They are not very pricey but I am sure you are going to enjoy your money.
Top 10 Ashawo Joints in Ibadan, Oyo State
1. Oremeji area: just come straight to oremeji area, am gonna take u to wia u gonna get d best treat of ur life
2. Angle 60: Angle 90 for Iwo Road. it’s one of he most popular ahawo joint in Ibadan
3. bodija and ojoo: Dem dey for bodija and ojoo. At least I’m sure of those 2. Just go bstop stop a byke and talk to him, he go carry u reach there
4. Options 24/7: (Near Officers Mess)…Though the girls der are quite old. OR, D’Rovans.. For your own sake, no go brothel o. You will get trailed and robbed. Check out the 2 places I listed.
5. D’Rovans..Its at Ring Road. The girls are also like the ones at Options 24/7. But here are you looking for “carry home”
6. Queen cinema: go to queen cinema , u will see like five diff spot for there or Molete 3 they there too,fresh n young. Is it the Queen cinema at Adamasigba stadium, close to Dugbe?
DO NOT Miss: Runz girlz in Ikeja looking for young fresh Nigeria guys with money
HOW TO GET PROSTITUTES IN IBADAN PHONE NUMBERS
To get phone numbers quickly, we need to know you are who you said you are. So follow the instructions below carefully and you will have access to any phone number you want from this site.
==>> CONGRATULATIONS! - Sugar Mummies Now on Facebook Messenger - Chat Them Up HERE Now! They Are Online<<==
HOT!!! Chat with Sugar Mummy on Facebook Messenger NOW!!! She is Online…
We now give out phone numbers to our Followers/Subscribers INSTANTLY: Like Our Page on Facebook HERE, Follow US on IG; HotSugarMummy, BBM Channel: C0044DA49 or JOIN our Whatsapp Group HERE
(1) Be ready and be serious! It is very important that you have made up your mind to be a sugar boy before you apply. If NOT, pls don’t try this for fun!.
(2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself and don’t forget to add your contacts.
NOTE: You MUST Sign up. This is where we share Phone numbers because of privacy. If you follow the instructions above well.
Want Her Direct Contact Now? Enter your BEST email address below, submit & check your inbox now!
Send Me Now!

We respect our sugar mummies and visitors privacy!
Delivered by Sugar Links
SUGAR MUMMIES CURRENTLY ONLINE

Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Calabar
Add comment2 min read

Who Will D*flower Me? Frustrated Single Lady Cries Out ….Says She Needs a Boyfriend
26 comments1 min read

Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Port Harcourt
Add comment8 min read

Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Owerri
1 comment3 min read

Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Uyo
3 comments2 min read

Runz girlz in Ikeja looking for young fresh Nigeria guys with money
9 comments2 min read
4 COMMENTS
You have to agree to the comment policy.
Comment

Name *

Email *

Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Submit Comment
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Adekunle Christopher
January 29, 2018 at 12:47 am
Just call me or Whatsapp me on ***63349384.I’d surely treat you fine

Fred
December 20, 2017 at 1:05 pm
I dont talk much just call me and let meet, and confrim before anything i say again am not here for the money just sex ,serious date and fun .***58161***

Oyebola
December 8, 2017 at 1:35 pm
My lovely Betty, am Bola by name, 31 year old, reside in Ibadan, ucan contact me for anything reasonable and u won’t regret. Contact me on 0***8108581 its also my WhatsApp number

Imtiaj
October 29, 2017 at 6:16 am
Hi myself imtiaj ?
I am 22 years old..
I need a very rich young beauriful sugar mummy or lady.
Who loves me a lot make me happy..and help me in my study by her money.
And i promise that i always take care of her..try to make her happy by my love..and always stand beside her☺☺?
If anyone interset on me contact with me
My whatsapp number : 01797872475 or 017451***42
My skype number : 01797872475
My gmail : ovi.hawlader5**********
FREE CONNECTIONS

Join WhatsApp s’ex group chat in Nigeria – Sign up

Sugar Mummy From Delta Has Agreed To Be Your Mummy

Fresh List Of Ashawo Joints In Owerri

Sudan Single Lady Wants To Add You On WhatsApp

Join Our Sugar Mummy Whatsapp Group And Chat With Sugar Mummies Directly

Sugar Mama Skylar Private Number Just Dropped

Hausa Sugar Mummy Photos and Phone Number – Connection is Free without Agent

Nigerian Runz Girls on WhatsApp – Pick Their Number Here
Want Her Direct Contact Now? Enter your BEST email address below, submit & check your inbox now!
Send Me Now!

We respect our sugar mummies and visitors privacy!
Delivered by Sugar Links
COPYRIGHT © 2019. HOME | JOIN US | ABOUT | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF SERVICE
ALL IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. ALL CONTENT CITED IS DERIVED FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE SOURCES. WE DO NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF ANY OF THEM! IF YOU WISH US TO TAKE DOWN ANY PICTURE OR INFORMATION OWNED BY YOURSELF, KINDLY CONTACT US FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
na wa
wasted generation
something that guys used to hide b4
now this goat of an op has come to showcase his perverse stupidity angry angry angry
devil just dey look the op like this
No, you're the stupid one, chief

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
samsonet:
Hi everyone

Yeah, contact SisterFire. She's on this forum. She is a Wh.ore so you won't have to pay for it. She's the village who.re and will be happy to satisfy you with her stank funk. Make sure you wear at least 20 condoms for your own protection. grin grin
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

Yeah, contact SisterFire. She's on this forum. She is a Wh.ore so you won't have to pay for it. She's the village who.re and will be happy to satisfy you with her stank funk. Make sure you wear at least 20 condoms for your own protection. grin grin
Free towtow?
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

Free towtow?

Yes free, you see, no man values her so she can't sell it, so she's giving it away free to any man who will give her just 5 minutes of his time. Just say hello to her and she's all yours.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Bigcowhorn: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

Khiaa, manners. The lady is matured. You ought to know when to stop sometimes. Later you'll cry about her looking for you trouble first. Where is she doing that now? Your response here even is kinda funny... someone is looking for something in Florida and you tell him to go to UTAH to get it. Are you for real?

Give your sweet ass a rest. Hell, what are you even doing here?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Gideoniteprime4: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

No, you're the stupid one, chief
well i really have nothing else to say to you
based on the fact that i dont know you
for instance you might be an slowpoke or even a bewitched goat
nobody knows undecided
and the worst thing i can do to myself is argue with an slowpoke or a goat
so if you know what is good for you
you better not quote me
cus am might go loco on my keyboard and tell you something that might make you drink sniper

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Bigcowhorn: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
Shibaraba:

Free towtow?

Beat it bro, No free stuff for you. The woman is a 41 year old calrarba business woman quarreling with this overzealous Americna young babe Khiaa. Nothing nothing for you.

khia:

Yes free, you see, no man values her so she can't sell it, so she's giving it away free to any man who will give her just 5 minutes of his time. Just say hello to her and she's all yours.

You don't know what the hell you are talking about and you need to get out of here like right now. This topic will be moved to sexuality soon, its by no means someplace you should be commenting. You are supposed to be a lady for heavens sake!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Khiaa, manners. The lady is matured. You ought to know when to stop sometimes. Later you'll cry about her looking for you trouble first. Where is she doing that now? Your response here even is kinda funny... someone is looking for something in Florida and you tell him to go to UTAH to get it. Are you for real?

Give your sweet ass a rest. Hell, what are you even doing here?

That child is not mature and she didn't stop, that's why I retaliated.
I'm here because I was searching the topics and I saw this one which made me think of your wife.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Bigcowhorn: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

That child is not mature and she didn't stop, that's why I retaliated.
I'm here because I was searching the topics and I saw this one which made me think of your wife.

You are my wife too don't forget. Don't like seeing both of you fighting. And I never touch immature women that's why i married you both. Don't lemme regret my actions now.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are my wife too don't forget. Don't like seeing both of you fighting. And I never touch immature women that's why i married you both. Don't lemme regret my actions now.

No regrets, just stay with the re.tard and tell her to stop bringing me into her mess.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:

well i really have nothing else to say to you
based on the fact that i dont know you
for instance you might be an slowpoke or even a bewitched goat
nobody knows undecided
and the worst thing i can do to myself is argue with an slowpoke or a goat
so if you know what is good for you
you better not quote me
cus am might go loco on my keyboard and tell you something that might make you drink sniper
Ok boss. Sure for you
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Naaa! I don't share men, she's welcome to spread her funk all over you.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
BattleFox:

I'm staying with you too. Like it or leave it
Did you get ban?
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
BattleFox:

Well yeah, minutes ago. Anmd not even a ban can separate me from you so you had better sit up and give me some respect.

What did you get banned for?
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by khia: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
BattleFox:

Kicking the ass of a dumb bastard what else? You should know him though.... BlueBreeze. When he can't keep up he hits the report button. Will fix him soon enough.

I don't know him but how long are you banned?

I'm going to bed now, talk to you later.
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by BlueAir: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Online low self esteemed flirt as usual grin.. jokes describes a man.over spermous desperado grin
Bigcowhorn:

Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by Yinibixema: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
samsonet:
Hi everyone

Which area are you?
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by seanwilliam(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2019
@op, go to nairaland search bar, type "ibadan", then select "sexuality". you will see everything there
Re: How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan by SleekyP(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2019
khia:

Naaa! I don't share men, she's welcome to spread her funk all over you.
Baby...I'm here for you...they call me Mr Banger grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.