Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,362 members, 7,826,425 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) (3449 Views)

Nairaland Hacker Or Nairaland Scammer / Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
badboyTee:
bigcowhorn has a massive knowledge about him just check bigcowhorn account to know him more he might be silent groper we can't say
he is the one because of this particular statement

BegAt40:

See this 24yr old aboki moron_ Should you not be preparing tuwo for your 58yr old Husband and your 7 kids by now?

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by badboyTee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
BegAt40:

Chai, poverty na bastard o
I agree with you
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by badboyTee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

he is the one because of this particular statement

ooh
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by BegAt40: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
badboyTee:
I agree with you

Abeg stop quoting me. Your poverty mentally is disgusting abeg
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
badboyTee:
ooh

WAIT LET ME SHOW YOU SOME SIMILARITIES.

MODIFIED

some of the posts are no longer available..

well this was what brought the almajiri issues.

1 CAME ON NL IN 2020 WITH FAT1..
AND MY PROFILE WAS LIKE THIS
my guy, plenty people carry my matter for head.. thinking that I actually came from the north side cool and a teenager that is married to a Mallam with MAny Wives. Not knowing that I only moved there with my family in 2006. Was born in Edo, moved to Lagos, Abuja, Niger then back to Lagos before moving down to North East ...

2 the disses I received was mother of 2, I'm not like ur pedophile husband, 5th -6th wife to ALHAJI , i should go and cook [ tuwio shikafa ]for him @bolded away comes from sikentgriper.. I. e is why I said he may be CROWWE.

thehadboytee

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by BegAt40: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
stop mentioning and associating me with an obviously wicked soul who came with this Monika and stylishly making people believe I'm the one,they did same thing when I deactivated my old Monika and they were clashing as many came with a cloned Monika to claim same thing (very stupid set of people),I know the evil man behind this Monika and he's someone I don't want to be associated with,I guess he's tired of been an audio crypto millionaire and decided to continue with his evil act.And for records I'm not even good with internet to start searching for pictures to use,I'm OK with how God created me and I don't have any reason to use pictures other than mine.Please never mention me again with such rubbish. Thanks
[/s]

Ogbeni e be like you no get retentive memory. na lovethaa expose your "feminine" hand that looks like a man's hand. Instead of proving him wrong, you rushed to deactivate. Most of you don't have a retentive memory at all but some of us are here to help you.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Iyaebe:
stop mentioning and associating me with an obviously wicked soul who came with this Monika and stylishly making people believe I'm the one,they did same thing when I deactivated my old Monika and they were clashing as many came with a cloned Monika to claim same thing (very stupid set of people),I know the evil man behind this Monika and he's someone I don't want to be associated with,I guess he's tired of been an audio crypto millionaire and decided to continue with his evil act.And for records I'm not even good with internet to start searching for pictures to use,I'm OK with how God created me and I don't have any reason to use pictures other than mine.Please never mention me again with such rubbish. Thanks
What are you even talking about?
So you think I am acting to be you or what?why will I even do that..I don't know you from anywhere cos we all met here aiit..

I am against women abuse on here but this people are only saying that words to get on your nerves...my present and past account was cloned by this same guy just to blackmail and lay false accusations on me..
So I don't know where all this is coming from tho?so that was why you ignored my comment on your post?
You disappointed me Abeg..was I not the same person who has been on your side when these weaklings keep insulting you and several women on here?
Now you saying something else.. undecided undecided
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

I'M DOING GREAT... AND YOU?
Thanks Jeon.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FahBuLous: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Did I ever tell anyone that was my picture there.. grin grin

Keep crying oo..or were you not the same boy who cloned my account about 4 times?
grin grin angry

Keep deceiving yourself..ain't going nowhere baby boy and that picture is gonna be there as I wish..I can put anything I so want..

Try to clone my account again let me see.. cheesy grin grin grin

Let the tears begin.. welcome to my kingdom of unending tears..my name keeps giving you sleepless night.. grin grin

You are a weak little boy who can't do nothing other than clone people's account.. grin grin
No one takes you serious on here.. grin grin
I am me and I shalt keep tormenting you if you are bent on tarnishing people's image.
You are very boring

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by BegAt40: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are very boring

And dumb
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
BegAt40:

And dumb
Begat40 why are you doing this to yourself? cry
You are hurting yourself..

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FahBuLous: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
BegAt40:

And dumb
Very dumb

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Blackshared: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2022
Above all, the female account is fake

Know that to know peace
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 7:36am On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Thanks Jeon.. cheesy

DON'T MIND ALL THOSE SILLY NLANDERS.. THEY ARE SO HUNGRY OF EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2022
BegAt40:

And dumb

how did you deal with the brutalities in those tracks I recommended to you last night?

this is to show you that almajiri woman know whatapp more than you do

1 Like

Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2022
Jeon:

DON'T MIND ALL THOSE SILLY NLANDERS..
THEY ARE SO HUNGRY OF EVERYTHING.
Exactly oo... wink
Enjoy yourself..
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by badboyTee(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2022
Jeon:

WAIT LET ME SHOW YOU SOME SIMILARITIES.

MODIFIED

some of the posts are no longer available..

well this was what brought the almajiri issues.

1 CAME ON NL IN 2020 WITH FAT1..
AND MY PROFILE WAS LIKE THIS
my guy, plenty people carry my matter for head.. thinking that I actually came from the north side cool and a teenager that is married to a Mallam with MAny Wives. Not knowing that I only moved there with my family in 2006. Was born in Edo, moved to Lagos, Abuja, Niger then back to Lagos before moving down to North East ...

2 the disses I received was mother of 2, I'm not like ur pedophile husband, 5th -6th wife to ALHAJI , i should go and cook [ tuwio shikafa ]for him @bolded away comes from sikentgriper.. I. e is why I said he may be CROWWE.

thehadboytee
cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposing Notorious Nairaland Scammer: FERNANDEZISBACK (PICTURES) by Winnerly: 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
BegAt40:

Myself, Satan and winnerly (Charles Ichulo) are all different people. I don't have any issue with Satan but I have issues with winnerly and fatherchristmas on Nairaland.
Winnerly also has issues with fatherchristmas and Satan. And Satan has issues with winnerly.

Most people think I'm the same person as winnerly and Satan because we have common enemies. Vomited that into your empty brain and you that can only research how to scam people with weak format went ahead to devour it like a common almanjiri boy (the likes of jeon kids)

I created a thread to blast fatherchristmas, you jumped in, winnerly with his alt, Drmrsfunmi which he uses to act friendly with me also jumped on the thread. I blasted you because I'm too smart not to notice that you're fake right from day 1. And Drmrsfunmi (winnerly) also acted like he supports it and he decided to make you suffer by cloning your greatest assets (your Nairaland accounts)

I'm only explaining up to this extent because of dumb people like you that will believe in your jargons without proper research.

BASTARD!

Don’t ever mention me again

BASCARD!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Inside Nigeria Prison / Moment Obasanjo Pick A Race To Airport, Set To Fly Out Of The Nigeria. VIDEO / Abandoned Baby Found Behind UNICAL Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.