Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! (313 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay / Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! by Greatn3ss: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good day Nairalanders,

Am about to take a bold step of starting my own provision store with other plans I have for it, To the professionals and experienced ones in the house what are the things I need to know in other to be successful in this field.

Please I'll gladly appreciate your advise
Re: What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! by Bola146(f): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Provision business needs a lot of money to replace goods almost every week. Make sure the store is around residents area, in some areas you will have to wait late in the night like 8 or 9pm. Please don't sell credit to too much people. Monitor it yourself now, don't be away from it, don't trust anyone on provision business and be smart when you are attending to customers, some are theives. Good sales

2 Likes

Re: What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! by Greatn3ss: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bola146:
Provision business needs a lot of money to replace goods almost every week. Make sure the store is around residents area, in some areas you will have to wait late in the night like 8 or 9pm. Please don't sell credit to too much people. Monitor it yourself now, don't be away from it, don't trust anyone on provision business and be smart when you are attending to customers, some are theives. Good sales
Well noted

Thanks alot dear, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Advise Do You Have For Someone Who wants To Start Up A Provision store?! by Greatn3ss: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please I need more contribution to this

(1) (Reply)

Working From Home / Introduction To Nft!!!! / 4 Ways To Land $500-$1000 Clients Without Having Prior Reviews As A Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.