Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. (44648 Views)

He Asked Me To Suck His D!ck,now Am So Addicted To Suckin It.19yrs Old Girl Says / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Centis007: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
OGA START WITH RUNNING AWAY FROM ALCOHOL... THAT'S YOUR SOLUTION. [color=#006600][/color]
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

I want more opinion on my predicament. Thanks!
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ishilove:

Women have suffered.

Na women wey gree marry am na. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by vickodedon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
He is not been paid to do.. So he isn’t part of them
cococandy:

Not you calling prostitutes public toilet . The cognitive dissonance that it takes consider yourself better than people who are doing the same things you’re. Lmfao
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by cococandy(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Are you folks chronically resistant to commonsense or what? undecided
grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Joeyfizzo: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
Someone said after he had castrated him self the urge for sex left him, have u considered dat option? lipsrsealed
not true...he will still want to use his tongue.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by YorubaKing: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Richy4:
I don't understand honestly.... because it was as if I read some contradiction....Maybe u should clear it for me....

<<<You said that you were a shy person... then I read something like this
<<<.....No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.....

How does that work for a shy person? because that statement for me is scary embarassed...

That statement means that u can get any woman...bed them...Remember u are shy, u can't approach a woman, that was why u were going for prostitutes.....So what's that statement all about? because that statement is synonymous with someone that got rape mindsets and tendencies....

Na over-thinking dey worry dis one... angry
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by LebanonCedars2(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hello Op.

I quite understand the kind of situation you're in. I was there! Mine was not just prostitutes but anything in skirt. I thought marriage would solve the problem but that only happened for about a couple of months. From there, it grew far worse.

I gave up all hope or redemption cry

However, on December 5, 2010, Jesus came to my rescue. I went to church as usual with a plan for two new girls after service but by the time the Word came, it pierced through my hardened heart and I fell on my knees. It felt like I had a the burden of the whole world on my head. I saw the Lord Jesus coming to me with open arms and a reassuring smile on his face. He came, lifted up my burden and I felt light and free!

Right after the service, beaming with joy, I bar all the girls and prostitutes' numbers from my phone, blocked every avenue of communication and since them, it has been a beautiful journey with the Lord.

Within a week, my wife saw great and positive changes in me and asked what happened. I told her it was Jesus and she said if Jesus could change her husband from the devil she knew to this saint, she would surrender her life to Him too and she did.

Since then, it is just my beautiful wife and I now, raising beautiful and godly children in a peaceful and godly environment.

Dear Op, only Jesus can save you from your addictions, nothing else. If He could save me, He can save anyone from sin. He will never condemn you but will embrace you, wash you and make you clean.

Shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by isaythetruth(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is it the 500naira per nut prostitute that you patronize just like my friend poweredcom does, or the 70k per nut prostitute that StillmaticOG patronize?

If you are doing the latter, then get ready to relocate to your villa anytime soon, but if you're doing it poweredcom style( the 500naira ashawo) then send me a DM, I have a cure to your problem.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Prettychild(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:
I'm a scientist, so I know I'm clearly addicted. I just had to create this account to stay anonymous because what I'm about to spill is so shameful to me. Even worse, is that I don't know what the end will be because I lack total control of my third leg.

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed hi and traumatised.

I have everything going well for me, I make enough money to buy just anything moderate. I have not been to the hospital for over a decade because the need never arised.

So what's my problem? I can't answer that question because I'm so confused. I know I'm addicted to prostitutes and I haven’t been able to tame this dick of mine.

I'm a very shy guy, I find it hard to socialize with men not to talk off the opposite sex. So, I started with masturbation which lasted over a decade. Then I started making good money, I felt masturbation wasn't what I want, that I had to stop it.

I started visiting prostitutes. Its over 5yrs now, and all I want is to Bleep them all. Yeah, that's how I feel. Bleep all the women, yet I can't even approach one. So, I go for the easy way, prostitutes!

My biggest problem right now, isn't that I'm so addicted to prostitutes or spending money (over 70k every month), but I have had 35 prostitutes without protection. I'm so mad right now because I just bleeped a public toilet without protection. It's the only reason I decided to share this with you all. I'm sufferingggg...............

I have decided to get a girlfriend, I wish to marry next year, but I'm so ashamed, I don’t deserve any woman. Apart from the prostitutes I had without protection, I have had sex with 102 prostitutes in total. And I'm just 33yrs. Gosh! I feel so dirty!

I'm so obsessed with women, and I feel masturbation is the culprit. I fear more that I may not stop even if I have the most beautiful girl on earth by my side. I read the story of a lady who claimed her husband was obsessed with prostitutes in Canada, it shocked me so hard.

Is there anyone who has faced same predicament as mine? How did you win? No woman is safe with me, not even minors because I can't control this dick of mine.

Without alcohol, prostitutes are never attractive to me. So, I must take some alcohol to be in the mood.

Last night, on my regular routine, after drinking alcohol, I met this chubby lady. She was so sexy. I told her exclusively, I find it hard having sex without condom, that I only wanted her to give me a handjob. I pay well, so this girls know me already, it's a fight to have me in their room.

She gave me a Mouth Gig which I wasn't okay with, but I felt save to some extent. After giving me Mouth Gig for a long while, I didn't reach climax. I started mastubating, hoping to reach climax. Still it didn't happen. The lady was already like, f××k me without condom, but don’t release inside. I was contemplating in my mind, Gosh! Not again. Eventually, I reasoned, f××k it! I had her without protection and it took less than 5 minutes for me to reach climax.

This is exactly the same scenario that plays out in all my shameful adventures with these women. And I'm so feld up right now.

I can go on and on, but I don't like writing long epistles. Gosh! I have sex evey 2 days! I can't even go just 1 week without sex. Although I haven’t masturbated in the last 5 yrs, addiction to prostitutes is killing me. How do I even stop this whole sh××t? I feel suicidal.

Please note, it took me a whole lot to share my problem here. I won't take it funny with anyone who says this isn't real. I just want your honest opinion (castigation or advice), please state it. If you don't have anything to say, please and please keep your mouth shot.

First thing first, it’s a good thing that you opened up, at least it is the beginning of your solution. Bros, you need to give your life to Christ as it is only God that can delete you from this. Please, please give your life to Christ ASAP!
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by fimzzy1991: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
JESUS CAN SET YOU FREE IF YOU OPEN THE DOOR OF YOUR HEART
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by merits(m): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Alright guys, my dick is my only problem right now. In fact I feel so depressed and traumatised.

Bro calm down.most of us pass through this phase it's normal for someone to pass through this phase unless you are not sexually active as a man.My advice for you just try and get married and be responsible.when you start growing your children your third leg will automatically tame itself.With your family responsibility, moreso I don't know the religion you practiced,but whatever religion you practiced try engage yourself with fasting and prayer for spiritual cleansing but I know while you're doing this the hurge to go back to it will still come up,yes it's normal, just do it but trying and be reducing it.At long run your conscience not to be loyal to your creator will be judging you and this will surely help you to stop gradually because it doesn't start in a day.

Best of luck comrade.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by kwaso2: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
You are on ur way to recovery already. Why? because you have acknowledged it as a problem and shared it.
Firstly,
Stop drinking alcohol. It takes brings out ur already existing vice.
2ndly, Stop and keep out from erotic places, pictures, stories and movies.
Thirdly, start cultivating healthy relationships, u can start with colleagues, church members or even relatives like cousins. When alone, involve your self in reading books relating to ur skills or jobs.
Most importantly, genuinely, invite Jesus to your life, he alone restore wasted years because time and season are in his hands. Pick a role as a worker in church, I advise ushering.
pS: Don't forget to run a comprehensive lab test to ensure u don't have an STD

Weldone!
Tired2022:

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Slurity(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

In the understanding the physical through spiritual understanding. You have just 1 problem but entangled with 3 stubborn enemies. Out of the 3 enemies one is already defeated which is
1. Understanding that you have problem. The fact that you realize that you have problem is a great step toward success.
2. Alcoholism is the enemy at the gate of your dirty life. This is enemy you need to that is the real insider that open your weakness. Dealing with your 3rd enemy without dealing with this alcoholism is a waste of time. You can only be free if this enemy at the cage is confonted and sacked.
3. The real enemy of sexual pervertness. Fast and pray everyday for 21 days. The kind of fasting I mean is not eating food but just avoiding things that gives you pleasure like alcohol and woman

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

marriage won't solve your problem.

You need to see a professional counselor/therapist

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by isaythetruth(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
smartr:
You have an apartment, you make decent money. Wtf is your problem? Are you that ugly?? Scars on your face? Burns?? Probably take weed and go to Badoo and start chatting random girls up. Put nice pics, etc. Eventually you'll get a girl. With funds and an apartment, how hard can it be to land a girl? You're sexually starved OP, personally prostitutes don't even satisfy me like normal girls. I hate condoms too. You need a normal girl that you can bang all day. For now, forget about getting Miss world, just find a normal girl you can lay on a regular. Please please please, check your self before you infect someone.
bro, I was thinking the same thing oo. The young man claims he makes money, then I wonder what his problem is in getting a girl?

Leme tell you OP, na girls dey give guys green light now, the economy is bad, so they're looking for where to pitch their tent.

For me, there is nothing hard in approaching a girl... Just say hi, tell her she is pretty, tell her you would like to meet her again, collect number, then you start work.

If you notice, if you dey waka for street, strange girls you haven't seen before go pass you come greet you...no be sign be that?

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tired2022:

Don't think of marriage now , firstly you have to make your ways right with God have a rededication of your heart to God , He is the only one that can help you
Secondly do away with every form of immoralities from your mind ,commit each day into the hands of God ask Him to help you each , I pray that God will have mercy on you & set you free from every sins.

Start seeing those prostitutes as a set back in your life , pray also for self control . thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by ngwababe(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Simran94:

Women have suffered in the hands of these Nairaland boys.
He calls them public toilets and yet his life depends on these same public toilets, is God not wonderful? Lol

God is very wonderful nne. LOL.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by armadeo(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Originalsly:
You are addicted .... have sex with prostitutes at least twice a week ... for the past 5 years .... and have slept with 102 women. Mr Scientist ... is it you don't know how many weeks in a year? ... or really bad at Math? This you should really be ashamed of.

Ever heard of repeat customer?
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Joeblazeochola:
Someone said after he had castrated him self the urge for sex left him, have u considered dat option? lipsrsealed
Haha this is the highest calibre of wickedness grin grin
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
cococandy:

Not you calling prostitutes public toilet . The cognitive dissonance that it takes consider yourself better than people who are doing the same things you’re. Lmfao

Spot on
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by SolidityMAN: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'll advise you visit a therapist first cos this thing starts with your psychology then
Find God! In your room just dedicate even 10min daily to saying a word of prayer concerning it and pray that God connect you to a family (church) that helps alot when you're in the midst of people that you can share your burden with it helps a lot my brother.
Personally I'll put you in my prayer
God help you Sir

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by elay44: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
If your in Europe where people dress up from clubs to work you would killed yourself get yourself together if it needs you to marry do so to stop sex addiction you need to change it with another addiction too.

Marriage won't stop this my bro. If not addressed, you will still visit them even while married.
You need prayers and counselling.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by 49cents(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
is not easy to change unlearn a habit you have to change it with another habit thats to say if ur a smoker you want to stop smoking you need another habit to replace the habit of smoking not unlearn it

I agree with you..but having a wife will not suffice.

He needs to undergo therapy.

He is dealing with serious sexual malady
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by tivta(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Masturbation has nothing to do with your addiction. Instead masturbation makes you hate women.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by candygist: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
guy you have mind o. I had one unprotected sex last year and I’m scared as Bleep for not using condom. Imagine you’ve had unprotected sex with like 40 women shocked. Una get mind o
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by heniford2: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
49cents:

I agree with you..but having a wife will not suffice.

He needs to undergo therapy.

He is dealing with serious sexual malady
is hard to get a sex therapist in Nigeria undecided so what's you suggestion how do you think is the best way to cutail his monster undecided having a wife will limit his sex addict a bit because he will get tired of beeping someday two this kinda of person when broke can Rape any lady so to avoid this he needs a high libido of a wife too
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nawa oo. You hear some people’s problem and you immediately stop see your problem as a problem. Oga, I pray God save you

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by efonvine: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
I think you need Jesus.. He alone can save you. Can you contact me.. if yes.. reply me

1 Like

Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by yomiracles: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Frankly, the first thing is to come to Jesus. As in surrender your life to Christ. After that a deliverance session and counselling session should end the problem.

If you need help call me codetechrev.com (my number is on the site).

May God help you.
Re: I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. by socialmediaman: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
merits:

Bro calm down.most of us pass through this phase it's normal for someone to pass through this phase unless you are not sexually active as a man.My advice for you just try and get married and be responsible.when you start growing your children your third leg will automatically tame itself.With your family responsibility, moreso I don't know the religion you practiced,but whatever religion you practiced try engage yourself with fasting and prayer for spiritual cleansing but I know while you're doing this the hurge to go back to it will still come up,yes it's normal, just do it but trying and be reducing it.At long run your conscience not to be loyal to your creator will be judging you and this will surely help you to stop gradually because it doesn't start in a day.

Best of luck comrade.

I think his addiction is worse because he mentioned that no woman was safe with him, even minors. Usually people with this habit still have filters like using protection and all that sort. He needs to start Therapy immediately before he commits a sex assault crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.