Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

"Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) (25095 Views)

Oyinbo People Spray Money Like Nigerians, Dance To 'Chop My Money' By P-Square / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Exc2000: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
Who was Wizkid, Burnaboy and Davido when Psquare was Psquare?

Hype them all you like but one thing is certain Wizkid and Davido were bigger than Psquare from day one.... Back to back hits and international awards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by LillyandDaisy: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
What SAPA can not do!

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by dapolaw(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk?

chatinent:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by juman(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Another banga.
Another hit.
Wishing them all the best.

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Joezinho: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Untalented upcoming moda fuckkkers

They think they can separate and return back to dish out dog shit

Ogbeni keep shut!!! Stop displaying your stupidity on social media.

If you have no clue just shut ya trap and read as the discussion unfolds.. It's OK to not know anything but it's not okay to make a public fool of your kind...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by condralbedez: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Incoming bangs,the song go make sense oh
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr119: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Shaarap!

4 Likes

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by ma373733(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
5 years of Fighting each other

And you expect us to just forget about it

Una go wait another 5 years before we reason una matter.

Right now, a lot of things are happening in Nigeria

Nobody get time for una jingle bell songs.

cheesy

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by merits(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZJix_QLkmB/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is this their high time to wake up,when young and fibrant musician have already take up the stage.

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Their money done finish

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by paparazi232(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
P-square those day's loving their song especially the one there sing with Rick -cross

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
setobaba:

Send me a WhatsApp message
You did not drop number sir
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
They'd better sing something worthwhile or Nigerians will nail them to a coffin.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by setobaba: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
PRE4:

You did not drop number sir

Is that your WhatsApp number up there ?
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
setobaba:

Is that your WhatsApp number up there ?
Yes sir
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Karleb(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Many don't like talking about it but these guy's mother is the reason for their musical career setback.

A times, our parents don't always have our best interests at heart. It's the bitter truth.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by kevwe419: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
How much is the fee
siddarth1:
Wow

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
No be only Incoming nah Upcoming.

Buhari need to congratulate them for coming back.

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by federal9: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Now I know the reason why some Nigerians don't prosper. It is because they criticize other people's work.

I will never help or have anything to do with a Nigerian.

They are wicked, bad, and a bad influence on other people.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Their time have passed.

2 Likes

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by seyz91(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
andysmith123:
all i see is a bunch of OUTGOING artists
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Light78: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
federal9:

Now I know the reason why some Nigerians don't prosper. It is because they criticize other people's work.

I will never help or have anything to do with a Nigerian.

They are wicked, bad, and a bad influence on other people.

Please don't mind those haters. Not all Nigerians are bad.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by krushdripper(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cool. They should make sure to get some good beats rolling,
and sing about something other than the usual.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by kings59: 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Their time have passed.

You are one of the reasons why the man above painted us bad.

It's true, we Nigerians are a bad influence. Take a look at your comment, and the ones on front page.

Why did I share the same country with people like you?

If they were your relatives, would you have said that? I know you are not going to answer that.

You are even a woman, and you would have sons in future. I wonder how you would feel if someone gave them false hope.

2 Likes

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
No one cares.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by linearity: 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is going to either be a big hit or a big miss!
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by mecuries(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I second you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:

At the height of their fame, they no reach Wizkid, Burna or Davido.

PSquare = African Artistes.

Davido, Wizkid, Burna = Global Artistes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

At the height of their fame, they no reach Wizkid, Burna or Davido.

PSquare = African Artistes.

Davido, Wizkid, Burna = Global Artistes.
No mind that Yeye boy... Dem performed for 02?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners / Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’ / 2019 Boomplay Music Facts, Top Artistes, Songs And Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.