Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

"Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) (24839 Views)

Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - / Naira Marley’s 'Soapy' Ranked Most Played Song In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Record A Song In A Studio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
Who was Wizkid, Burnaboy and Davido when Psquare was Psquare?

I get am before no be asset grin

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Gwan2(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
adelaja70:

No mind that Yeye boy... Dem performed for 02?

At the height of their fame, they sold out stadiums without much social media presence, their market capitalisation as a brand was either more or on par with your current faves.
If they had been together with that brand…trust me we for no dey talk this talk……they were far ahead of their contemporaries then
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by kenodrill: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:

The above names you just mentioned made it by their individual efforts so to me I think they are far better than peter and Paul without p-square.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by adelaja70(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gwan2:

At the height of their fame, they sold out stadiums without much social media presence, their market capitalisation as a brand was either more or on par with your current faves.
If they had been together with that brand…trust me we for no dey talk this talk……they were far ahead of their contemporaries then
Abeggii.. Stop ranting. Are you saying Davido, Burna and Wizkid are not selling out African stadiums? You make noise too much.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
too late to cry when the head is off. Unity pays
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Twins for life
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
If the song use mistake sweet then na Rudeboy go make am sweet
That peter and music far from each other

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by BigYash: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
They came back before and went back again.. I hope they have come to stay now o..
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Armaggedon: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

At the height of their fame, they no reach Wizkid, Burna or Davido.

PSquare = African Artistes.

Davido, Wizkid, Burna = Global Artistes.
that's because you were in primary school then.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Mom007(f): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
My own is that they should stop this their igbotic , childish mode of dressing. They dress like 7year olds. Always trying to 'twin'! Common... We know y'all are twins. It's sunk in years ago! Spare us the childish 'twins' to match clothes abeg... angry

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Untalented upcoming moda fuckkkers

They think they can separate and return back to dish out dog shit

Who are the people that gave you 38likes , cos I don't understand how sane Nigerians would like this crap you wrote here. It's not a must you must comment on every thread, if you got nothing to see Keep mute
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by l0uie(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Psquare was the shit. But they bleeped up with their avoidable differences . Anyhoo, I am doubtful of them making a comeback to how they were.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by nickyj19: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
What SAPA can not do!
dose not exist grin

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by penceman(m): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Outgoing artists
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Rabehdo7(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
. when them go win Grammy? Question... Wey no get answer. Make Psquare win Grammy before we start discussion
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:

I am telling you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kudos to both of them anyways..
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by LillyandDaisy: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
nickyj19:
dose not exist grin
Na so Oh
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by chatinent: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Rabehdo7:
. when them go win Grammy? Question... Wey no get answer. Make Psquare win Grammy before we start discussion

You guys in Africa are the only ones putting importance on Grammy.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Pumpumking: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nmezor:
Twins for life

Nmezor can i kiss u i beg? wink
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Moji12(f): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Untalented upcoming moda fuckkkers

They think they can separate and return back to dish out dog shit
sing your own make we hear now, after all they r doing something meaningful with their lives.
What r u doing with yours other Dan bombing, you go soon bomb true true cheesy cheesy Omo onigbo angry angry
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Moji12(f): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is sapphire? Your prayer has bn answered ooo. They r back
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Adjovi: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
All these haters shouting their time have passed na Una be God abi. If they drop another banga make Una cry blood. Psquare never disappoints know this and know peace.
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Josbreed: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
When will Tony Tetuilla come back?
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Hiq0: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good for them
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by Nobleou(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
But wizkid is now better than the two combine

1 Like

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by phemmyfour: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Upcoming p-square

The comeback is a flop already
Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by DEROX: 2:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Nobleou:

But wizkid is now better than the two combine
i swear machala for life

Re: "Incoming" — P-Square To Release First Song In Five Years (Photo) by millionboi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Incoming Igbos
tribal hate won finish you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’ / Ope Mi By Pita Lyrics / Why Does It Not Matter When It’s Davido?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.