Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30181 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:31am On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

except you are telling me that u cant answer the simple questions despite all your chest beating. an answer to maths and stats questions are direct, like 2+2=4. it doesnt need any figuring out. my questions to u are simple and straightforward:

1. what is percentage?

2. how is percentage arrived at?

3. In your formula u gave, u mentioned "total women population in Nigeria" whereas earlier u said:
"so the issue of population has no significant effects". How is that?

i am still at a loss as to why u cant give any direct answers to the questions despite the background that u claim
Mathematics is definitely not your fort.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:32am On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

You would say it's dumb because cultural nuisances outside of your bantu educated mind are incomprehensible to such minds.

Case in point. Why do Zulu's have a cultural event where they are teenagers bare chested, flashing their boobs around in the 2ist century. Teenagers!!!

Don't you think that is dumb in a society where clothes have been introduced.

Knockout. Comrade be calming down small small. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by rampantlover: 3:56am On Jan 27, 2022
They hate themselves, no self value and Inferiority complex. Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Cousin9999: 4:41am On Jan 27, 2022
morpheus101:

I am attracted to dark skin beauties too, especially the senegalese types.

Check out (real) Angolan women. They're so striking. Senegalese women have the pretty eyes, like Nigerian girls. Angolan women... it's like all of them are cute or model looking. They even sound hot. lol
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Fimly: 5:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Patroit1989:
It’s like you don’t know what percentage calculation mean abi
I really taya for some brazen ignorance. See as dem dey confident dey yarn dust.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 5:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Mathematics is definitely not your fort.

Is that d answer to d following questions:

1. what is percentage?

3. In your formula u gave, u mentioned "total women population in Nigeria" whereas earlier u said:
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

My God, Oga please let it go. You simply have no knowledge about ratios and percentages. Stop this now, at least go over his explanations or read up on ratios and percentages na, percentage na like primary or early secondary school work o. All the best sir.
E.g let's say that I want to calculate the percentage of short people from two different samples, I collected a total of 1,000 samples for the first data and 1,100 samples for the second data. And from the data collected, I discovered that the first sample has 300 short people and the second sample has 310 short people.

For the first sample:
% short people = 300/1000 X 100% = 30%

For the second sample:
% short people = 310/1,100 X 100% = 28%

You can see from the example I gave above that the second sample even though it has a higher number of population and higher number of short people, the percentage is still lower than the first one with lesser population and number of short people.

I just hope you understand this sha, ciao.

It seems answering simple questions seems to be a problem for u guys. U haven't answered my questions. Pls read & understand before u start writing grammar that is irrelevant:

1. what is percentage?

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 5:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Yes it is possible, even Guinea with a population on 16 million citizens or so can have the highest percentage. Just do a quick read up on percentage and all.

Oga, look at the questions in d comment & answer then one after the other:

So how did u arrive at your conclusion that I "used 96% of your post to make zero point"? Can u show me your statistical analysis that u conducted? Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

Why are u hurt and so bitter? Is it because of ordinary bleaching cream that u are spilling your emotions like crude oil pipeline that burst in ogoni land? Do u use bleaching cream?

Will nigeria have been number if it had the population of Ghana?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Jezz, you simply have no clue about what you're making comments on, yet you're hell-bent on making a comment anyway. grin

Wow...can u pls tell me how the following below are comments? Can u look at the punctuations marks used and explain how they are comments?

Can u show me the correction u are referring to? Since u aren't embarrassing, can u tell me how u came to d conclusion that "Percentage of population is the same whether it's Nigeria's 200m or Ghana's 50m"? How was the percentage population for nigeria arrived at? If u use 50m, will u still arrive at the same percentage population as the original population for nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I answered you - now go ask a smart Nigerian to explain it in Igbo.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Why can't u "skool" me? Aren't u a "smart somebody" or are the questions too difficult for you to answer?

percentage of what? how do you arrive at percentages?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lebete3000: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2022
FirmTR:
Nigerian girls and bleaching..
Even boys own 9 dey annoy me pass.

God forbid

As you take turn na hin to 9 na hin shock me pass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by elujah1(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
suffering:
Lies. Last I checked Indians were heavy consumers of bleaching products. One can't tell me Nigerian women outnumber a population of nothing less than fifty million users. CNN as usual is projecting us as monkeys to make dumb Caucasians feel good about themselves.
Did you read where they said "in Africa"?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Benrosaria(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
They want to be like the person reporting the news lol
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

So how did u arrive at your conclusion that I "used 96% of your post to make zero point"? Can u show me your statistical analysis that u conducted? Meanwhile, u haven't answered my questions:

Why are u hurt and so bitter? Is it because of ordinary bleaching cream that u are spilling your emotions like crude oil pipeline that burst in ogoni land? Do u use bleaching cream?

Pls where did I mention the 96% mumbo jumbo you stated up there or you're confusing me with another person. I'm not here for war abeg, if you like take correction if you like don't, it doesn't remove the little I know from my brain. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that d answer to d following questions:

1. what is percentage?

Wo guy, I'm not your Mathematics teacher. Next time you seem him, just ask him for a refund of all the fees you paid his to teach you mathematics. Seriously laughing at you, so I should now start typing the meaning of percentage and all this concept for you. Educate yourself or forget it jor. I'm out, no stress. grin

Modified:

And pls check this monicker o, it's different from that of the other guy you're confusing me with.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

I can only relate to the last question you asked, Ghana can have a higher percentage than Nigeria even though the population of Ghana is smaller than that of Nigeria. I even gave an example above, if you can't read then that's your problem not mine. I'm not even the first person that will try to explain the concept of percentage to you.
I don't know where all the bile you're spurting up there came from sha o, cos we've never even quoted each other before. I'm honestly surprised. Just read up on how to calculate percentages if you're wary of trusting the idea we've used to explain the concept for you.
There's ppm (parts per million) and ppb parts per billion) also used by scientists especially Chemists too.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by BabaIbo: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
i mean your mother's own not my mother

Afterthought tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by BabaIbo: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
it seems you have a problem with your ear, I said go and look at my mother's nyansh or my sister GTFO whatever you see there is the same as mine. Stop wailling black is beautiful I'm dark and beautiful

What's your problem for fck sake?

So na ear you take dey read?

I said I want to see your own, stop referring me to your old woman or your sister.
Are you in anyway pushing me to be your step-dad or in-law?

Sending me to view the ny*nsh where you cake out from is an insult on her , she's an elderly person.

Your own is what I want to see, you are the one that is telling lie not them, of you can't do that, just gerraot of hia joor.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

I can only relate to the last question you asked, Ghana can have a higher percentage than Nigeria even though the population of Ghana is smaller than that of Nigeria. I even gave an example above, if you can't read then that's your problem not mine. I'm not even the first person that will try to explain the concept of percentage to you.
I don't know where all the bile you're spurting up there came from sha o, cos we've never even quoted each other before. I'm honestly surprised. Just read up on how to calculate percentages if you're wary of trusting the idea we've used to explain the concept for you.
There's ppm (parts per million) and ppb parts per billion) also used by scientists especially Chemists too.

If u say u only responded to d question I asked, then that means u are short of answering all d questions in d entire post:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Wo guy, I'm not your Mathematics teacher. Next time you seem him, just ask him for a refund of all the fees you paid his to teach you mathematics. Seriously laughing at you, so I should now start typing the meaning of percentage and all this concept for you. Educate yourself or forget it jor. I'm out, no stress. grin

Modified:

And pls check this monicker o, it's different from that of the other guy you're confusing me with.

But didn't you no that u aren't my mathematics teacher before u responded to my post? Since u did and u say u no mathematics, I don't see why u can't answer the simple questions:

1. what is percentage?

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Pls where did I mention the 96% mumbo jumbo you stated up there or you're confusing me with another person. I'm not here for war abeg, if you like take correction if you like don't, it doesn't remove the little I know from my brain. Enjoy the rest of your day.

I am not confusing u with another person. I am well aware of d person I asked the questions to. You decide to take his place so Am certain u can answer the questions I asked him on his behalf:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

I am not confusing u with another person. I am well aware of d person I asked the questions to. You decide to take his place so Am certain u can answer the questions I asked him on his behalf:

Now I understand the kind of individual I'm trying to teach about how to calculate percentages. It's either you're a troll or being deliberately foolish. Ciao.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Now I understand the kind of individual I'm trying to teach about how to calculate percentages. It's either you're a troll or being deliberately foolish. Ciao.

So are u saying that u can't answer the following questions?

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say u only responded to d question I asked, then that means u are short of answering all d questions in d entire post:

Omo, even those South Africans on this forum don turn you to a sport. Now I know why, and those guys even assumed that all Nigerians are like you. Enjoy the rest of your day like I said earlier. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

U are already sounding hurt so I believe u still have a shot at answering the questions:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Omo, even those South Africans on this forum don turn you to a sport. Now I know why, and those guys even assumed that all Nigerians are like you. Enjoy the rest of your day like I said earlier. grin

Does their assumptions answer the following questions:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

U are already sounding hurt so I believe u still have a shot at answering the questions:

Sound hurt??
Some people sef, sound hurt/bitter for trying fruitlessly to educate your sorry ass. Alaye enjoy your day, you're definitely trying to troll jor. No man can be this daft, na troll you dey troll and I no get your time. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Sound hurt??
Some people sef, sound hurt/bitter for trying fruitlessly to educate your sorry ass. Alaye enjoy your day, you're definitely trying to troll jor. No man can be this daft, na troll you dey troll and I no get your time. grin

Wait ooh...I thought u said u aren't my mathematics teacher? So how come u are now claiming that u are trying to educate me? Meanwhile,

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dybala11(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

Wait ooh...I thought u said u aren't my mathematics teacher? So how come u are now claiming that u are trying to educate me? Meanwhile,

Learning can occur without a formal teacher, don't tell me that you don't know that too. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dybala11:

Learning can occur without a formal teacher, don't tell me that you don't know that too. grin

No I don't kindly "educate" me. What role where u playing in trying to "educate" me? Pls don't forget to answer the following. Asking questions is all part of learning. Don't tell me that you dont know that too?:

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by JaceBlaze: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lionessza6:

Trevor Noah,the guy who was brought up by his Gogo in Soweto ? grin grin Jaceblaze come o grin grin

See? He's confused grin.I thought Soweto only produce illiterates who are a product of Bantu education but now he's using someone born and bred in Soweto to buttress his ailing logic grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Doctor With Fake UNILAG Certificate Arrested In Ogun (photo) / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / The Dangers Of Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.