Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30138 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by morpheus101: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

If you don't believe an overwhelming majority of South Africans want drastic immigration reform, then I give up on you

Even if they do, Loud mouth illiterates are not going to deliver it to them while they play populist.

TjoBATHONG:
Since when is Nigeria's population not 220 million? Or are u just counting those involved in criminal activity

That's a gestimation.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
morpheus101:

Even if they do, Loud mouth illiterates are not going to deliver it to them while they play populist.

That's a gestimation.

I think you've derailed this thread enough for one day now. I'm out to nurse my new thread which I just dropped in the Travel section. Adieus mochachos! Hamba Kahle!
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Maybe you're just dense.
Dense has nothing to do with mental capacity
It has to do with weight over distance.
And I'm very lanky cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Transcriber: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I think you've derailed this thread enough for one day now. I'm out to nurse my new thread which I just dropped in the Travel section. Adieus mochachos! Hamba Kahle!
adios
Hasta luego
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2022
Transcriber:
Dense has nothing to do with mental capacity
It has to do with weight over distance.
And I'm very lanky cheesy
Is it?

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by peppermint7(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2022
morpheus101:

Stop trying to save face you liar. All what I mentioned earlier is consistent with the article. You are adding your propaganda aspoused by Action SA and Patriotic Alliance.

Hilbrow bred a lot of drug activitiy, gayism, prostitution a good while before the arrival of your immigrants. This is the reason they(immigrants) found those areas the best to hide out in when they initially arrived because they were pretty much abandoned by police and the immigrants would not be found.

Your people started running away from there back to the locations when they were over-run by foreigners.
Na you get time de argue with this block heads
Wer be sey de only thing wer de Sabi na to party morning till night drink savannah
Share AIDS and lazy around
Some are hardworking
But most of them
Especially the teenagers are worst
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Is it?
LOl
That's a foolish man's dictionary
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by IronGalaxy: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2022
theTranscriber:
LOl
That's a foolish man's dictionary
just admit your vocab is limited and keep it moving.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by theTranscriber: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2022
IronGalaxy:
just admit your vocab is limited and keep it moving.
I can aswell do my dictionary
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by gideonematics: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bleaching creams can damage your life!!!

One of the primary dangers of bleaching creams is that they can contain harsh chemicals that can severely damage the skin. This is particularly true for those with sensitive skin. In addition, using these creams can cause the skin to become very dry and irritated.

Another danger of bleaching creams is that they can contain harmful ingredients that may increase your risk of developing cancer. Some of these ingredients include hydroquinone and mercury, which are both known to be carcinogenic.

Continue reading: https://www.gidisblog.com/2017/06/bleaching-cream-can-give-you-cancer.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Blind And Cripple Girl Abandoned By Her Parents In Akwa Ibom / Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.