Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN (30142 Views)

#NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / How To Treat Damaged Skin By Bleaching Creams In 60 Days / Skin Like Milk: How Organic Are Organic Creams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Elemosho478:

What if they are soot black colored?

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?, typical inferiority complex feeling Nyamirin.
Na hypocrisy dey worry you..
You no see the Moniker that brought up Igbos into the issue to tackle?
Na me you want face?
EFULEFU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Danieljuninho: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Not surprised
Organics

Understandable why ladies bleach.....most times it is not their fault.....guys give preferential treatment to fair women...even me am guilty of it...no matter how I try to pretend...I still love to see a fair woman...

But for that of guys bleaching is what I can not understand
make we link up bro
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Haakeem(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
BabaIbo:
CNN and Amebo, wetin consign them there.

You people should leave them, are they complaining?
Oga stop bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
DarkJeddi:
No shit Sherlock..

With Nigeria having the highest number of women,by far in Africa..

This is not news..
exactly.

I'm sure the population of our women is more than some countries sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
This people go just dey laugh us Lol.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by clockwisereport: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ndi ihu fanta, okpa coke
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Elemosho478: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
DarkJeddi:
This one done leave the matter dey yarn okpata.. grin

If at your age,you haven't noticed that Igbos are fairer than your Ewedu brethren..

No be me go burst your bubble.. cheesy

Only a few of them even Yoruba have them

Majority of Igbo are black and so many of your women too use bleaching creams, in fact their method is special and they are experts in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by addictiv(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Watch them blame men for their bleaching choices
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Aderewah: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
DarkJeddi:
This one done leave the matter dey yarn okpata.. grin

If at your age,you haven't noticed that Igbos are fairer than your Ewedu brethren..

No be me go burst your bubble.. cheesy

Didirin. I agree igbos are fairer than us yorubas. And that's because our women bleach less. Check all Instagram cream pages. Igbo sellers and buyers. Tell me again, how did fairness get introduced into igbo genes? How did you people that are not coastal suddenly became fairer than coastal ijaw and yorubas? Ozuor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DabuIIIT: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
All thanks to Mulikat,muibat, mutiatu,monsurat... grin
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Elemosho478: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Na hypocrisy dey worry you..
You no see the Moniker that brought up Igbos into the issue to tackle?
Na me you want face?
EFULEFU

You are the Efulefu for thinking you can insult black people with having darker skin tone, typical Osu
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DabuIIIT: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
[s]
Aderewah:

Didirin. I agree igbos are fairer than us yorubas. And that's because our women bleach less. Check all Instagram cream pages. Igbo sellers and buyers. Tell me again, how did fairness get introduced into igbo genes? How did you people that are not coastal suddenly became fairer than coastal ijaw and yorubas? Ozuor [/s]
Ozuor.. uhundan
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by ukaface(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Because they lack high self esteem.
No self confidence
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Sucolee(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bolanle, shey u dey here.. black is beautiful o
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by paparazi232(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fact even men ,,,
too instead of bleach their hustle there keep bleaching their BODY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Suspect33(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DabuIIIT: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:

Explain how yam legged land locked flat headed women with limited contact to white people became "naturally fair?" Post pictures of fair igbo women hundred years ago. I dare you do away with stupidity and daftness this year...if you wanna ask any questions,ask educated sensible questions,thank you very much grin darkjeddi please don't allow him rub his foolishness onu o cheesy

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by GUDABILITY: 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
I asked one girl one day that she's becoming fair this days ooo and the girl replied and said 'Nah God ooo' I was shocked, I don't even know when I said "God don dey do cream?'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by ukaface(f): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aderewah:

Didirin. I agree igbos are fairer than us yorubas. And that's because our women bleach less. Check all Instagram cream pages. Igbo sellers and buyers. Tell me again, how did fairness get introduced into igbo genes? How did you people that are not coastal suddenly became fairer than coastal ijaw and yorubas? Ozuor
weli ya nwayo.
Take it easy.
Igbos are naturally fair.
If a skin is bleached it can't be passed down, the gene is still gonna be passed down as dark skin.

Just agree already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by KanoFirstSon: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Developers and Afoonja women. The worst is afonja women
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
One of the greatest achievement of most Nigeria women
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Dannyozs(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ignorance, inferiority complex and the need to belong is the cause of this anomaly.

Something has to be done to eliminate access to these products, if not this already doomed trend can only spell more doom and disaster in the nearest future especially in an already doomed Country!

Worse of it all is that in Nigeria and Africa at large, there I no consideration for the future, no data, no cause and effect, no research, no scientific analysis if not the government of the day would by now put up awareness programs and other measures to curb this menace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by etazi0001: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
E don happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by etazi0001: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
The future is women, Weldon we have seen the work ongoing, keep it up
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by emperordelis(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
A wise person will start to invest small small on how to build a cancer treatment centre because 20 to 30 years from now,cancer patients go plenty and the cash out no go be here...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Glowqueen3(f): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Black skin rocks,like mine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is the statistics for Nigerian women that have done bum enlargement?
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Elemosho478:

Only a few of them even Yoruba have them

Majority of Igbo are black and so many of your women too use bleaching creams, in fact their method is special and they are experts in it.
Leave your Ewedu enclave and see the world..

You will not hear..

Na to stay Ogbomosho dey misyarn.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Litmus: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Bet you they made no research , they probably just assumed that as Nigeria is an African nation, the large amount of fair people must be due to bleaching. They made a similar mistake with South Africa about 5 years ago, but soon picked on Nigeria instead when their ignorance must have become glaring, discovering that South Africa has those fair Hotentot, San Bushmen and mix of these peoples with other bantu, Asian and whites.

There is a need to discourage bleaching and a refusal to acknowledge that Nigeria has millions of naturally fair people from several ethnic groups. Nigeria therefore becomes the posterboy for anti-bleaching campaigns.
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Shegzy8(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Low self esteem
Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by DarkJeddi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are the Efulefu for thinking you can insult black people with having darker skin tone, typical Osu
Hypocrite..
Cry me a River..
Move along with your pity party..
Kettle bottom.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN by Nancyama(f): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yoruba women left the group chat grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Gives Birth In The Hostel By Herself / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.