Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) (4385 Views)

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Search And Follow @TheGidRedpiller On Twitter ASAP!!

WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST MISOGYNISTS!!
A wise man once said Never Try To Understand Women, Because Women Understand Each Other And They Hate Themselves!!, the reason why redpillers portray the hatred like appearance towards women is because they truly understand them! Thats why the ANGER PHASE exists in swallowing the redpill.
If you support women and you always fight on their side against your fellow men, no matter what your arguement maybe, its because you are not enlightened!! A woman HATES her fellow woman because she knows what is going on in the general feminine mind, now imagine you as a man getting to know what the feminine mind looks like

Have you ever asked yourself why mother-inlaws most times hate their son's wives? Do you think its because your mother just slept and saw your wife in the dream holding a bloodstained knife? undecided

NO!! Your wife is a very reflective mirror to your mother!
I will explain.

Still Typing...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
No matter how much of a saint you think a woman is, only her knows what she is guilty of, only her knows what she did to attain any height you see her attain, only her knows how she put men down to build her ladder for her. Your mother is not exempted.

Imagine yourself being a hired killer over the years, you know how to work things, you know the in and out, you know how to escape sticky situations, all these gets attached to the behavioural system of course.
Now lets say, you retired from that life to live a normal life, along the line you get children and they grow up to be very resourceful, you love them and you are very proud of them of course.
Then one day, one of your child brings home a friend, you see this friend and you noticed how this person talks, behave, and you immediately recognise that trait of criminals in him/her, would you want your child to continue being with this said friend

Still Typing...

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
What a beautiful and insightful piece of information. This is spot on. They hate each other because they recognize each other as the narcissistic, impulsive, selfish animals that they are, animals that any healthy human would hate.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Now pay attention to the scenerio is gave up there, how exactly were you able to figure out that that friend was a criminal or at least a potential one? BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONCE BEING THERE!!

This is exactly what is going on with most mother-inlaws and wives today, for your information, it is in your best interest if you DO NOT MARRY that woman in the first place.
Your mother hates her not because she did anything wrong but because there are traits of DESTRUCTION in her, you are about to go through the horrors your father went through with your mother and your mother knows how much of a problem she was to your father but luckily for you, you are her son, you are chemically, biological and emotionally attached to her. She does not want you to suffer! Unconditional love in play.
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE To Participate In A SmartPhone GiveAway!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by heniford2: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
So deep and true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
heniford2:
So deep and true
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Amb1045(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fact grin cool
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Amb1045:
Fact grin cool
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Alusiizizi:
What a beautiful and insightful piece of information. This is spot on. They hate each other because they recognize each other as the narcissistic, impulsive, selfish animals that they are, animals that any healthy human would hate.
While the young ladies are fighting against each other in competition, the mothers are fighting against the young ladies to protect their sons from the kind of young lady she once was! COMPETITION EVERYWHERE!!

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't tell me to that's how your m*omm@ is.. shocked
I am surprised when you said women hate themselves..what a piece of nonsense lacking basis..

You know what you are doing...you are teaching these kids who can't think for themself how to despise the female gender..that's what this post is all about...
Now what happens next..a blockhead is gonna take you serious then think about what you wrote up there..
If by any chance he takes your word then he's doomed...
Why would a sensible person say a woman puts others down to get to her current position..

You know nothing about women mind all you do is random talk and guess..
A smart person ain't gonna take your word..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Aunty S, at this point, you just disgust me.
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty S, at this point, you just disgust me.
You have no class.
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by odinson1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am a PROSTITUTE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
[[s]quote author=odinson1 post=109709678][/quote]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=odinson1 post=109709678][/quote]grin
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Why is there so much hate and anger in your posts?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Server88:
Why is there so much hate and anger in your posts?
Point out where the said hate and anger resides in this post please.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Mjanee(f): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
U have successfully carried ur brainlessness and exhibition of high foolishness to twitter

Such a waste of sperm

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:
my father is f00lish and Boring..
grin
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Mjanee(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
FahBuLous:
i am f00lish and Boring..
cheesy
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mjanee:

cheesy
Mjanee keep smiling let those weaklings keep crying on women issue.. grin
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Slayar: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
The things he says are not fun

They are not nice

Neither are they pleasant

But...

They are true.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Jazzman01: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
I do not subscribe to the school of thought that women hate each other because they are so cooperative and support each other. When ever there is a case between A man and a woman, you will see every woman in support of their fellow woman regardless of who is at fault and some gullible men will also join in supporting the woman.

Basketmouth cracked a joke some years ago, though funny but true. He said if ladies were being raped at a particular spot regularly, all ladies will inform each other that none of them should take that route again. But if it was men, reverse would be the case.

Although the rape joke may appear disturbing, but that's how they support each other in other situations too. Women prefer to help their fellow women than to help a man. But men will prefer to help women than helping their fellow men. See how stupid some men are just because of pûssy.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
I do not always agree with you, but you see this one, sense full am.
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Slayar:
The things he says are not fun
They are not nice
Neither are they pleasant
But...
They are true.
That is exactly what the truth looks like brother.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by heniford2: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jazzman01:
I do not subscribe to the school of thought that women hate each other because they are so cooperative and support each other. When ever there is a case between A man and a woman, you will see every woman in support of their fellow woman regardless of who is at fault and some gullible men will also join in supporting the woman.

Basketmouth cracked a joke some years ago, though funny but true. He said if ladies were being raped at a particular spot regularly, all ladies will inform each other that none of them should take that route again. But if it was men, reverse would be the case.

Although the rape joke may appear disturbing, but that's how they support each other in other situations too. Women prefer to help their fellow women than to help a man. But men will prefer to help women than helping their fellow men. See how stupid some men are just because of pûssy.

lies
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by recieve(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Female did not even support each other in their music career grin
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jazzman01:

You are misunderstanding me here brother, i'm talking about feminine competition!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Matheusmartin:
I do not always agree with you, but you see this one, sense full am.

You just didn't embed yourself into my other topics like you did this one.
You are a KING nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
recieve:
Female did not even support each other in their music career grin
EXACTLY!!
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by recieve(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
EXACTLY!!
keep doing your great things bro, one day redrepillers will unite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Just Curious What Your Opinions Are Regarding Having A White Partner / Share Your Romantic Text Messages . . . / Why Do Men Love Endowed Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.