Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) (4402 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
recieve:

keep doing your great things bro, one day redrepillers will unite.
We grow kings on a slow but definite pace.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Women will never watch their fellow woman get all the resourceful men without putting up a fight, their competition can be very brutal.
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by COOL10(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
While the young ladies are fighting against each other in competition, the mothers are fighting against the young ladies to protect their sons from the kind of young lady she once was! COMPETITION EVERYWHERE!!

The mothers are not trying to protect their sons. They're only trying to protect their investment. They feel threatened by the potentials they see in their sons' wives; the potentials to turn their sons' attention and therefore resources away from them.

This is also true if the son ends up dying i.e No more resources for them.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
COOL10:

The mothers are not trying to protect their sons. They're only trying to protect their investment. They feel threatened by the potentials they see in their sons' wives; the potentials to turn their sons' attention and therefore resources away from them.

This is also true if the son ends up dying i.e No more resources for them.
Good add!
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
So I guess the mystery question is what did u mom do to u father? undecided

Cos that’s how she will look at ur wife?? undecided

What of what her own mother did to her father? That one no follow?? undecided
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Eben91: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
I have been reading your write-ups and this seems to be the most informative one, thanks a lot.
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Bigpapi: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Don't tell me to that's how your m*omm@ is.. shocked
I am surprised when you said women hate themselves..what a piece of nonsense lacking basis..

You know what you are doing...you are teaching these kids who can't think for themself how to despise the female gender..that's what this post is all about...
Now what happens next..a blockhead is gonna take you serious then think about what you wrote up there..
If by any chance he takes your word then he's doomed...
Why would a sensible person say a woman puts others down to get to her current position..

You know nothing about women mind all you do is random talk and guess..
A smart person ain't gonna take your word..

slowpoke
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Izzyboy1(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Bigpapi:

slowpoke
Ok..
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by candygist: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I am surprised when you said women hate themselves..what a piece of nonsense lacking basis..

You know what you are doing...you are teaching these kids who can't think for themself how to despise the female gender..that's what this post is all about...
Now what happens next..a blockhead is gonna take you serious then think about what you wrote up there..
Why would a sensible person say a woman puts others down to get to her current position..

Experience is the best teacher. So many married Nigerian couples are still together all because of their kids. Many Nigerian women get wahala nd husbands are low key wishing to Jakpa
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by candygist: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Experience is the best teacher. So many married Nigerian couples are still together all because of their kids. Many Nigerian women get wahala nd husbands are low key wishing to Jakpa….
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Females are naturally form to hate each other.

Hence why it better to leave with your wife without your mother in same roof tongue.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by recieve(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
We grow kings on a slow but definite pace.
confirm
Re: This Is Why YOUR MOTHER Will Most Definitely HATE YOUR WIFE!! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slayar:
The things he says are not fun

They are not nice

Neither are they pleasant

But...

They are true.
On point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Quit A Relationship : Over The Phone Or In Person / Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. / Nawa For Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.