Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching (1119 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Amb1045(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
This was sent in last week by a married man in Uyo. He is from Akwa Ibom, in his early forties married to an Igbo lady in her 30's. They have been married for 10yrs. According to him, when he saw her years ago she was looking very beautiful and lovely in chocolate complexion, he loved her so much and her complexion dazzled him. They have 3 kids.

Ever since then she has bee fascinated with getting fair and fairer, often spending more than 90% of her salary on different whitening skin care products much to his displeasure. He has kept complaining and urging her to change her lifestyle to no avail.
It became worse over the years as she gradually turned from fair to now white, even way fairer than Bob Risky and she spends way more than N350K monthly to keep up this lifestyle while on a salary of N400K monthly.
He is fed up totally as the wife he married totally neglects her homely duties to the children whilst in pursuit of vain glory of whitening. He wants to know what to do cos he can't take it anymore
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Kriss216: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Who is she trying to impress with her colouration?

The husband is unpleasant with her colour yet she's bent on turning to snow white...for who?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Godada(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2022

What's her motivation for bleaching her skin?

Is it to look nice for the husband or for who?

Nigerian women patronizes whitening products most in Africa based on a CNN report. There is no health benefits in bleaching.

Back to the matter, oga should call his in-laws. They should wade into the matter.
They should find an amicable solution. It's wasteful indulgence.

Or he could go stealth.

Hack her comms.

He will be shocked what's really going on.

In any case, it doesn't bode well.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by donbachi(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Coke and fanta republic.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Bola146(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
You looked for a slay mama, so you have one, deal with your wahala grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Bluezy13(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
If this story is true then I have something to say...

You see...
I just realized I have nothing to say.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
Op, leave her alone...Na when she go sustain small injury,na then she go realize say na better one chance she don enter.. Because people wey dey bleach can hardly undergo stitches.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigeria girls and bleaching are 5 and 6.

Most of them have bleaches their destinies away. OP, that woman is only bleaching just to attract more customers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by helinues: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Inferiority complex..

Those who are not proud of their look..

And after years, they start smelling like mortuary standard as the cream must have killed so many cells.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by odinson1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't get married to Slayqueens with Coconut for brains,they won't listen.

I can bet that woman is Prostituting somewhere
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
why would anyone want to stay with such a wasteful "ghost looking" woman?! the minute she started to change, is the time he should have taken a drastic decision, now its way too late for that.... just jejely acceptn that this is the type of woman you got, as she aint about to change now!
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
Who is she trying to impress with her colouration?

The husband is unpleasant with her colour yet she's bent on turning to snow white... for who ?

Seven dwarfs undecided
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by pansophist(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2022
The man no look well before he go marry? Insecurities are women worse enemies. Many live their whole live trying to impress others with superficial things such as looks, not even the depth of their character, invention, achievements et, something that takes years to build. But fleeting beauty that mostly inpress shallow men.

I've been in a plane before with a lady that did butt engagement, she was sitting right in front of me and I can just tell the pain she is passing through, and she looks so undefined, with her disproportionately big backside. I asked myself, is it worth the pain? Why not just accept yourself? Anyone that looks down on you because you have a small ass is an idiot anyways. You're more than your ass.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Amb1045:
This was sent in last week by a married man in Uyo. He is from Akwa Ibom, in his early forties married to an Igbo lady in her 30's. They have been married for 10yrs. According to him, when he saw her years ago she was looking very beautiful and lovely in chocolate complexion, he loved her so much and her complexion dazzled him. They have 3 kids.

Ever since then she has bee fascinated with getting fair and fairer, often spending more than 90% of her salary on different whitening skin care products much to his displeasure. He has kept complaining and urging her to change her lifestyle to no avail.
It became worse over the years as she gradually turned from fair to now white, even way fairer than Bob Risky and she spends way more than N350K monthly to keep up this lifestyle while on a salary of N400K monthly.
He is fed up totally as the wife he married totally neglects her homely duties to the children whilst in pursuit of vain glory of whitening. He wants to know what to do cos he can't take it anymore
I detest Bleaching.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by cayorday89(m): 5:03am On Jan 28, 2022
She wants to be called EGO OYINBO... Reason she had to spend the bulk of her money to be white.
Husband should just be telling her how she will look like in few years time and how she will become an unconverted Alhaja wearing Hijab and long Jalamia to cover her irritating body except money keep flowing in for her for a long period of time before she ages when body will react to it whether she has money or not.
Re: My Wife Is In Love With Bleaching by cayorday89(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2022
odinson1:
Don't get married to Slayqueens with Coconut for brains,they won't listen.

I can bet that woman is Prostituting somewhere
My brother people change and social media filters is not helping.

Imagine marryimg someone only to later get used to filter apps looking oeng and fair, posting regularly to pepper people who envy her, then boom them jam for real life and they told her you too fine for pics pass real life, next na to bleach to keep up and balance up with filtered pics.

(1) (Reply)

Weed Is Bad ,when I Smoke Weed I Start Thinking? / How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? / The Saying That Many Foreigners Don't Know Africa Is It True?? (pictures Include

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.