Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? (1121 Views)

Man Divorces Wife During Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup – / Man Divorce Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Makeup (photo) / Man Divorces Wife On Honeymoon After Seeing Her First Time Without Make-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Cos I don't understand.... after dating for 10 years with probably over 1000 rounds of undiluted sex with all types of romantic expeditions and adventures shared together and then u finally get married to this same person, of what importance is HONEYMOON again?

Sometimes I feel people are poised to glorify and celebrate conventional nonsense that has no use or importance.

Are the activities in the honeymooning going to be different from what u guys have been doing for the last 10 years? grin

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
ilegendd come oh !
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Embarking on a honeymoon with a non virgin Nigerian girl is foolishness!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Embarking on a honeymoon with a non virgin Nigerian girl is foolishness!

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
OP, It is for the couple to sexually and emotionally know themselves better! Only dat in the current generation, its not necessary since Bride and Groom don fvck like 50x before d wedding!
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Elmojiid(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
Na normal thing ,change ur mind-set... If u no do e no mean say someone else no go do
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP, It is for the couple to sexually and emotionally know themselves better! Only dat in the current generation, its not necessary since Bride and Groom don fvck like 50x before d wedding!
grin
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by yuping(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
undecided it was meant for those who stays celibate, not this ones that have backup boyfriends.
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Elmojiid:
Na normal thing ,change ur mind-set... If u no do e no mean say someone else no go do
Read the Comment above urs...grin
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
yuping:
undecided it was meant for those who stays celibate, not this ones that have backup boyfriends.

But sure you don't bash women like other men do. You talked about those who practiced celibacy and then went ahead to attack the ladies. If you include those who have backup girlfriends, will you d!e?

Anyway, I hope you're celibate yourself before condemning others who've had sex before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
I've never actually thought of this. Its point. Just one of those practices that got handed down to us from our parents, as per all the whole hype and pomp surrounding marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Kobojunkiee: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
.Sexually and emotionally know themselves after over 1000 rounds of what seems the same experience during the dating years?; undecided
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
My next thread will touch on the unnecessary and needless frivolities in relationship and marriage that can be nothing but waste of time and resources
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
.Sexually and emotionally know themselves after over 1000 rounds of what seems the same experience during the dating years?; undecided
I mean when they didnt Fvck! Honeymoon is a 1940,50,60's concept made when celibacy before marriage was the norm! Now, most couples Fvck b4 the d-day! Some even collect BJ or quickie on the wedding morning. Honeymoon is not for persons.
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
I mean when they didnt Fvck! Honeymoon is a 1940,50,60's concept made when celibacy before marriage was the norm! Now, most couples Fvck b4 the d-day! Some even collect BJ or quickie on the wedding morning. Honeymoon is not for persons.
grin
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by yuping(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2022
Magnoliaa:

But sure you don't bash women like other men do. You talked about those who practiced celibacy and then went ahead to attack the ladies. If you include those who have backup girlfriends, will you d!e?

Anyway, I hope you're celibate yourself before condemning others who've had sex before marriage.
true, I never condemn but it hard to include men in this type or kind of argument if we follow by the African tradition or Islam believe men that are already married can still have a second wife and go for honey, you expect that type of men to be celibate? Is not everything that we throw out emotion at when we look at it critically, I am celibate I know where to put my John.
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
yuping:
true, I never condemn but it hard to include men in this type or kind of argument if we follow by the African tradition or Islam believe men that are already married can still have a second wife and go for honey, you expect that type of men to be celibate? Is not everything that we throw out emotion at when we look at it critically, I am celibate I know where to put my John.

Ki la n so, ki ni i wi? undecided We're talking premarital sex, you're telling me African tradition and married Muslim men.

The critical perspective is zero double standard! If you want to be logical and unbiased, you won't condemn in women what you don't condemn men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by yuping(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ki la n so, ki ni i wi? undecided We're talking premarital sex, you're telling me African tradition and married Muslim men.

The critical perspective is zero double standard! If you want to be logical and unbiased, you won't condemn in women what you don't condemn men.

Motigbo.
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Boogyman557: 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

Na for people wey get Xtra Cash to spend on NECESSARILY!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by kayperry: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I've never actually thought of this. Its point. Just one of those practices that got handed down to us from our parents, as per all the whole hype and pomp surrounding marriage.

Maybe your parent are white cos its westernization that propagated "honeymoon" funny enough them did hand it over to us, we just copy whites as usual feigning WOKE"
i want to believe @least 70% of marriages held in nigeria eludes " honeymoon"
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Realmi: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Do the marriage first, honeymoon can be done much later, it is not a must it is after the wedding...every vacation can be an honeymoon
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by GOFRONT(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Marriage in its entirety is a Scam........Talk less of the scam called Honeymoon.

Some brides are already pregnant even when she is on that white wedding gown. You see her dance like everything just happened that very day......

After the wedding, they proceed to a hotel for honeymoon......then four months after honeymoon, they call us to break the Goodnews of the wife has put to bed.

Four months after honeymoon oo......Four months oo....Instead of Nine months.....infact, Honeymoon nor be your mate.
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Polynek(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
Honeymoon is individual preference
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
yuping:
Motigbo.

Unh unh. O o ba ma gbo. undecided
Re: How Relevant Is Honeymoon After Weddings In This Age And Time? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
kayperry:
Maybe your parent are white cos its westernization that propagated "honeymoon" funny enough them did hand it over to us, we just copy whites as usual feigning WOKE"
i want to believe @least 70% of marriages held in nigeria eludes " honeymoon"

I don't know what "my parents being white" got to do with the fact that couples go on honeymoon.

(1) (Reply)

BDSM NIGERIA Club...d.m Me To Join / What is that thing you love in a woman? / He Or She Is After Something More Valuable Than Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.