Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907921 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abby212: 10:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you very much.
rotexteymie:
Hello Abby212,

You can decide to submit your SOP with or without Table of content. People just use table of content for ease of reference.

To answer your question, yes, it's exactly like it's done in text books.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2022
My Re-application (2nd Applicant) will be 3 months tomorrow.

IRCC well done.
Thank God I’ve had some wonderful news this year with new mind-blowing job that took my mind off IRCC. If not…

In all your do IRCC, take all the time you need but gimme a positive news in Jesus name.
Amen.
@teemenzo, We will testify.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by cooliyke: 10:38am On Mar 06, 2022
Please bro i want to knw if you printed a new bank statement or you took the one you used to apply for study visa
I want to because I'll soon be traveling to Canada
ManLikeMace:

They didn’t say how much you should have but I think you should just have that stipulated $10k for upkeep and your remaining 1 year fees
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheezybobby(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2022
Good morning,
Please kindly help out with this 2 questions.

1. When will I need to apply for the IRCC. Is it after I have paid my application fee to the school or before I pay for the application fee.

2. Please is anybody apply to University of Manitoba here that can guide me through

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2022
We would receive good news this week in Jesus name!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BeejayB: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
kennyjoy:

Omo!!! I no fit carry indomie be that ooo chai, Pls what about Maggi Chicken flavor, Beans flour, Dread Catfish?

Pls anyone that as travel recently should share the food items they travel with pls.

If you want to carry Maggi chicken, you can empty it into a clear ziploc bag. It’sa safe option.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2022
prospectiveapp:
Amen o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vtino13(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Trust everyone is doing great...

I got a refusal letter yesterday after ircc sent correspondence letter two days ago..

Refusal was based on 1.assets and financial status and 2. Travel history.

I ordered for my Gcms notes a week ago, will the notes carry the concerns of the V.O. since I was updated just yesterday? Or I will need to order a new one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
So sorry about this Bro, your next application will be a success
vtino13:

I got a refusal letter yesterday after ircc sent correspondence letter two days ago..

I ordered for my Gcms notes a week ago, will the notes carry the concerns of the V.O. since I was updated just yesterday? Or I will need to order a new one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hi...
Out of curiosity, why attach the US refusal letter.
And what reason was given for the refusal..
opeobats:
Hi Everyone as promised, this is my brother's Study visa application timeline;

School: Humber college
Program: Business Management
Period of Study: 2 years

Timeline

Application Submitted: 5/11/2021
Submission Confirmation: 5/11/2021
Biometrics request: 6/11/2021
Biometrics done: 7/11/2021
Biometrics updated: 21/10/2021
Upfront medicals: 10/01/2021
Medicals passed: 01/02/2022
PPR: 28/02/2022

Documents Submitted

For him;

- Educational documents (hnd and bsc)
- SOP addressing his POF, purpose of visit, travel history, current work status)
-Bank Statement
- US refusal letter
- Offer from his school
- First Semester tuition payment receipt
- Birth Certificate
- Pictures of him and myself

From me;

- Letter of sponsorship
- Bank Statement (6 months)
- Employment letter
- Passport Biodata page
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of introduction from workplace
- My Canadian PR card

From my mom

- Letter of sponsorship
- Bank Statement (6 months)
- Employment letter
- Passport Biodata page
- Birth Certificate
- Letter of introduction from workplace
- Her US PR card

We have had to defer his admission till September since the semester had already begun.

We thank God that it has ended in Praise and my prayer is that everyone who is still expecting their own PPR will recieve their own good news in due time.

It's been challenging to say the least but it is definitely worth the effort everyone is putting in. I was afraid that we didn't do enough in his application but I'm glad that I was proven wrong.

I just want to end this with a special shout out to you guys ensuring that information flows seamlessly here. Please keep up the amazing job!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dbeautyful: 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you..
Teemenzo:

You can't show them the same thing. You have to print another one to show that truly the funds are there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jayeola007: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Teemenzo:

What day did you do your medicals?
Hi Teemenzo I did my medicals last year May 13
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jayeola007: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
makano:
Hello Jayeola

You didn't state when you did your medicals last year,
you didn't also state when you submitted your application and also if you submitted your Medical E-sheet with your application.

But Its possible Eligibility starts and medical hasn't been updated yet, so give it time... If your application has passed the processing time and if your Medicals hasn't expired yet, you will need to raise a webform or email with your E-medical sheet attached..

Peace

Hello Makano thank you for the swift response. It was last year May 13th. Can I send my medical info sheet since eligibility has started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
vtino13:

So sorry about the delay, approval is certain in your next application IJN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
BeejayB:

If you want to carry Maggi chicken, you can empty it into a clear ziploc bag. It’sa safe option.

Ok thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sheezybobby:
Good morning,
Please kindly help out with this 2 questions.

1. When will I need to apply for the IRCC. Is it after I have paid my application fee to the school or before I pay for the application fee.

2. Please is anybody apply to University of Manitoba here that can guide me through

Hello Sheezybobby,

1. You apply for Visa after you've been admitted into any school of your choice not before.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by itsmolep(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2022
vtino13:

Sorry for the delay, you will get it in your next application inshallah. When did your eligibility start?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Topmc: 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
It's a reapplication and submitted February 20th, 2022 and did medical last year August. I'm yet to get update from IRCC.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
kennyjoy:

Omo!!! I no fit carry indomie be that ooo chai, Pls what about Maggi Chicken flavor, Beans flour, Dread Catfish?

Pls anyone that as travel recently should share the food items they travel with pls.
I don’t understand, indomie ( onion flavor isn’t allowed)?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Amennnn ooo on your behalf
Scott99tish:

IRCC well done.
Thank God I’ve had some wonderful news this year with new mind-blowing job that took my mind off IRCC. If not…

In all your do IRCC, take all the time you need but gimme a positive news in Jesus name.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jayeola007:
Hi Teemenzo I did my medicals last year May 13

Go and do another medicals asap.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Topmc:
It's a reapplication and submitted February 20th, 2022 and did medical last year August. I'm yet to get update from IRCC.

Keep sending you medicals through webform and mail. Send your medicals ti Nairobi and Lagos webforms, they will respond quickly. But mind you, if you are travelling close to the expiry of your medicals, be rest assured that you will do another one.

Let me copy Pappy Makano. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Scott99tish:

IRCC well done.

Amen.

Amen boss, our rain of abundancw is now. Our testimony is now. We are dripping glory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TomisinFemi: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Semtu:

How long did it take and what bank did you use please?

8days.. I used Stanbic bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Sorry about your refusal

Please note that its not the same day you got your refusal that the Visa officer final decision was made..

Final decisions are made days or weeks before the letter of refusal drops, so its possible the GCMS note you applied for a week ago carries the Visa Officer's refusal concerns, but if you insist you wanna order another GCMS notes, no harm in doing that..

Peace
vtino13:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
I have booked space already for my testimony this week.
prospectiveapp:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes, you can..

Your application is well passed the processing time..

Peace
Jayeola007:

Hello Makano thank you for the swift response. It was last year May 13th. Can I send my medical info sheet since eligibility has started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Topmc: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=Teemenzo post=110798250]

Keep sending you medicals through webform and mail. Send your medicals ti Nairobi and Lagos webforms, they will respond quickly. But mind you, if you are travelling close to the expiry of your medicals, be rest assured that you will do another one.

My program to be resumed April 25. Thanks I'm going to send my medical to webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello Topmc

If you are a Nigerian or you applied from Nigeria, then your application is still in its early stage, its still early to expect anything from IRCC..

If you submitted your Medical E-sheet, be rest assured they have received it, give it a month after your application(i.e March 20), and once your application is passed the processing time, then you can start sending mails to IRCC..

Peace
Topmc:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes. They are two different documents

Read the contents in the links below

Affidavit of Support from Sponsor
https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/179#98455585

Sample Letter of Sponsorship - Father (Avoid Plagiarism) - FIND ATTACHED IN THE LINK BELOW
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/121#91193146

You can also await more inputs from other members from the platform

Good afternoon house.

Thank you so much @Lekiboboe. Will definitely go through the links shared. Appreciate you taking the time to respond.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Topmc: 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=makano post=110798826]Hello Topmc

If you are a Nigerian or you applied from Nigeria, then your application is still in its early stage, its still early to expect anything from IRCC..

If you submitted your Medical E-sheet, be rest assured they have received it, give it a month after your application(i.e March 20), and once your application is passed the processing time, then you can start sending mails to IRCC..

Yes I submitted E sheet number and later sent other supporting documents, medical form inclusive via webform Nairobi only. As limited upload attachment space provided in the new portal. Please should i copy Abuja webform of my supporting documents as I only sent to Nairobi. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vtino13(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
itsmolep:

Sorry for the delay, you will get it in your next application inshallah. When did your eligibility start?

February 17th eligibility started

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.