Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920845 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MuskElon: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Teemenzo:

Post the ppr letter here. Cover all sensitive details.

This is the ppr letter.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Positiveme2020: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
MuskElon:

This is the ppr letter.

Please check for any other correspondence letter aprt from bvl. See if you have two correspondence
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by b4biodun(f): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Submitted since 24th of Feb

pufframmy:
congrat how many weeks does it takes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ANGELAREE: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
kennyjoy:

Covid vaccine is free,

Register and find a centre near you.
https://nphcda.vaccination.gov.ng/
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by b4biodun(f): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks for your response, pls how many days does it takes for your form A approval

tracy0803409:

I used Keystone Bank and in four days I was debited and also received acknowledgement from my school as regards to payment made
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Markay23: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
AbionaT:
My nairaland Fam.
Please help me ooo
I wanted to pay NBCC school fees today, first semester ( FALL) the amount I'm seen from. Paymytuition is too much oooo.
Please guru in the house help.

Anyone that has paid for NBCC college should please share another platform I can pay through with me, apart from paymytuition, their rate is black market rate.
Please I need your help urgently, for me to begin my study permit application process ooooo.
Any advice will be welcome oooo.
Please help a sister, I beg ooooo.

@AbionaT please how long does it take to get admitted in Newbrunswick community college

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Positiveme2020:

U didn't get the question? Am not asking how to get study permit and work permit . My question is can someone applying for graduate certificate course be given study permit and work permit.

Hello.

Applying for study visa, you will be given a study permit at POE. If your course has co-op, you will also be given work permit at the POE. But you must state in your questionnaire that your study involves a co-op.

But on a normal application, if you're given a study permit you're permitted to work part-time of 20hrs/ week max. And you don't need work permit for that.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Teenwa:
Good evening all.Pls can one attach additional document like property valuation report to an application via web form?The application started January 28 and is currently undergoing background check and eligibility review.Thank you

Yes you can if deem vital to your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dammy1192:
I have on my profile under background check that they are processing my background check and would let me know if an additional doc is needed.

under eligiblity - you application is in progress,we would send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

my questions are, do I need to send a mail as regards the processing time ?
2. does it truly mean that since Jan 18th they havent finished background check talkless of starting eligibility review?
3. or they may have gone beyond that level and not update the profile?

pls, what can I do as my school resumes May, 2022.

Thnks, look forward to a good response and advise.

Likely your background check maybe completed but can only be updated once they complete your application review and eligibility. Then you will see when your background check was completed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Legacyedition: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
MuskElon:

This is the ppr letter.

Kindly share screenshot of the application page.

I hope he did medicals?..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
MuskElon:
Hi, please I need some help with my brother's application.

He got an original passport request letter on February 7, proceeded to submit the passport and other documents through VFS Abuja on February 11 and on the 14th, it was under process at the IRCC office. By February 24 it was under process at the Canada Visa office.

He called the vfs helpline and he was told his passport is still at the Canada embassy in Abuja. After sending several mails to the embassy in Abuja, he was told a decision has not been made on the application which contradicts what was on the passport request letter.

The passport was returned to him on March 14 without the visa stamp or even an instruction on what to do, he has checked his GCkey several times and there's no update or request for any document, the Nairobi visa office has also been emailed without any response. Please, what can he do?

I haven't noticed your moniker here atal. Your brother got approval and you didn't want to share, now there is a problem ( as you feel) you have come for help. But you couldn't share your success story to help newbies.

You tried well well.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toceen2022:
Hello guys,

Please I need some clarifications.
If a program has Co-op, is there any section of the visa application that need to be filled to indicate Co-op, or is it at the Port of Entry that CBSA will ask and include it in the study permit?

Anyone please

It will be asked in your questionnaire. Be attentive when filling the questionnaire.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Josh3322:
Please is there anyone that has been rejected after passing medicals?

Alot unless it was medical request. We have even noticed an applicant that got medical request and still got rejected. Reasons best know to IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Globalk: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello house, pls the new portal, do I have to wait for biometrics request letter cos it's three days yet, biometrics request letter never come or I should book appointment without the biometrics request letter, is that possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ketima:

I haven't noticed your moniker here atal. Your brother got approval and you didn't want to share, now there is a problem ( as you feel) you have come for help. But you couldn't share your success story to help newbies.

You tried well well.

I understand your observation. I thought so too. But my other thought told me he or she might not know about this platform before. It might be when he had the issue and he started browing for something related, the forum popped up. That's my thought, i don't know if i am hitting some people's nerves ooo grin grin grin grin

Also this is a new case which could be beneficial in the future on this forum. Just like the person whose passport was returned with "Kinikan without prejudice".

Let's help, a dara fun wa.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by noeloge82(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Globalk:
Hello house, pls the new portal, do I have to wait for biometrics request letter cos it's three days yet, biometrics request letter never come or I should book appointment without the biometrics request letter, is that possible?

Just relax you book for your biometrics online and get your request letter once your application have been successfully submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please is centennial college a good college. A friend just got admission there. He is about to make deposit of 2650 CAD

On their congratulatory message, the last paragraph is confusing. It reads

"Please keep in mind that In class delivery will resume once government guidelines allow on campus delivery".

Can anyone explain pls

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
I’m guessing they mean it’ll be online till government says it should be on campus. Heard about centennial and it’s good
amila20042001:
Please is centennial college a good college. A friend just got admission there. He is about to make deposit of 2650 CAD

"Please keep in mind that In class delivery will resume once government guidelines allow on campus delivery".

Can anyone explain pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
I used gtb, just make sure to follow them up immediately, all the best
AbionaT:
People please help

Please I have been trying to pay my school fees using form A since two weeks now, the challenge is that, UBA Rejected my e form A online,they said post secondary school not eligible.
Please which bank can I use that can pay for college (post secondary)?
Please help me, because I don't even know what to do next,
Please anyone that has paid school fees for college usinge form A should come to my aid.
I beg you in the name of GOD.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
How much for the covid vaccine please
Halyshia:
covid test isn’t part, they will only ask if you’ve collected your covid vaccine and if you are with the certificate, if no, u’ll have to pay extra fee for vaccine, u’ll get the first dose that day and come back after 2 months for the second dose...qlife family clinic and IOM are the only designated hospitals for medicals....IRCC has specified the tests to be taken which are medicals(physical tests), HIV test, Chest X-ray and syphilis test
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ANGELAREE: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
How much do you think my sponsor has to have for a strong proof of funds
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks for your input.

But is this only peculiar to centennial college or all colleges. Pls gurus that are already in Canada colleges kindly respond.

Armah22:
I’m guessing they mean it’ll be online till government says it should be on campus. Heard about centennial and it’s good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please I need more contributions. Thank you

amila20042001:

Can anyone explain pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
ANGELAREE:
How much do you think my sponsor has to have for a strong proof of funds
depends on the years of your course, POF is meant to be a total of your school fee+ 10000( living expenses) + miscellaneous. Canada isnt really moved by large amounts per say because the money has to also be accessible to you and they also look at what your sponsor does to make money etc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: complete
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

What I don't understand is which one is recommended passed

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi amila,
What was the duration of the processing time for your friend's admission?
amila20042001:

Can anyone explain pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

It is what it is. Congratulations in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening everyone,
It's been a long time I posted grin, so I submitted my son's application to centennial college yesterday, by mailing the pdf form and other required documents to them, but I haven't gotten any reply yet.
Please is this unusual and should I be worried?.
Truth is After the First refusal at Seneca I have been trying so hard not to make any mistake
I would really appreciate if I can get a reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:

Congratulations... PPR on the way!
It looks like your application is well satisfactory to the VO, and nothing of concern. Just wait for your love letter any moment from now.
When was the application submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
I also applied to Humber college
How many weeks does it take to get a response?.
hayoBams:
Good evening everyone,
It's been a long time I posted grin, so I submitted my son's application to centennial college yesterday, by mailing the pdf form and other required documents to them, but I haven't gotten any reply yet.
Please is this unusual and should I be worried?.
Truth is After the First refusal at Seneca I have been trying so hard not to make any mistake
I would really appreciate if I can get a reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:

Congrats in advance, I think you have successfully passed eligibility and they are getting ready to drop your ppr

Unlike my first app which GCMS says eligibility failed and they drop me refusal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.