Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920886 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hello please what date did you order your notes and what date did it come and where did you order from please
Jessica50:
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: complete
Medicals: Passed
Info sharing: Complete

What I don't understand is which one is recommended passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes there is section to indicate that on your study visa application on the CIC website

Read the post in the link below for information on that
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/152#91745933

Ketima:

It will be asked in your questionnaire. Be attentive when filling the questionnaire.

Thank you both bosses, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toceen2022:

Congratulations... PPR on the way!
It looks like your application is well satisfactory to the VO, and nothing of concern. Just wait for your love letter any moment from now.
When was the application submitted?
January 16th gckey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
KellyKk:

Congrats in advance, I think you have successfully passed eligibility and they are getting ready to drop your ppr

Unlike my first app which GCMS says eligibility failed and they drop me refusal
oh sorry about that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armah22:
Hello please what date did you order your notes and what date did it come and where did you order from please
I ordered it 9th February with GET GCMS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anyone used Keystone bank for form A to pay tuition recently?

My application has been stuck at ADB disbursement review going to two weeks now. I’ve been contacting the bank but still the same story that my application is being processed.

I want to make this payment as soon as possible. Please is there any bank with guarantee that I’ll be debited under a week?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nikky6: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations in advance girrrlllll!!!
Jessica50:
guy my GCMS notes just landed, abeg someone should help me explain. The preassessment states that PA submitted mybankstatement and has sufficient funds.
PA has strong home ties with 4 siblings in Nigeria and work experience is relevant for the aspiring course.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
You don't want to pass ni? Everything here is positive, all things being equal expect your PPR
Jessica50:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Just 1 week

hayoBams:
Hi amila,
What was the duration of the processing time for your friend's admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chechem: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Goodevening House,
Please, if I am sponsoring myself, like how much do I need to have as proof of fund?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:
oh sorry about that

Nothing to be sorry about , I think we are both on our 2nd app and it will surely end in praise in shaa Allah

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Positiveme2020: 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ketima:

Hello.

Applying for study visa, you will be given a study permit at POE. If your course has co-op, you will also be given work permit at the POE. But you must state in your questionnaire that your study involves a co-op.

But on a normal application, if you're given a study permit you're permitted to work part-time of 20hrs/ week max. And you don't need work permit for that.
Thanks �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chechem:
Goodevening House,
Please, if I am sponsoring myself, like how much do I need to have as proof of fund?
depends on your school fee . POF is meant to be total of school fee+ 10,000 (living expenses) +miscellaneous and you should also have a good means of getting money

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Using flywire, I noticed that their rate is high, though I went ahead to generate payment reference for onward processing using form A.

My question

When I use flywire payment reference to process form A, will I be debited at flywire rate or form A rate?

All inputs are highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kennyjoy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:

Congrats in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by freedomtours(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=amila20042001 post=111066729]Just 1 week

[/quote
Good evening house
Please were do I get my result transcript
Is it from my department or from my school senate.
My cousine that helping me to obtain admission from one of the schools in Canada, sent me the email address of the school, instructing me to tell my school to forward the hard copy of the my transcript to the sch, but I don't know how to go about it and the cost implications.
Gurus in the house your assistance is needed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations in advance. Please how many days did your gcms note take
Jessica50:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Meaning it was Recommended for Senior Officer earlier and It’s Passed.

Expect PPR soon.

Congrats…
Jessica50:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Armah22: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
How long did you wait before you ordered the notes please
Jessica50:
I ordered it 9th February with GET GCMS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wow, that was fast
Amila I sent you an email request
Could you please accept it
amila20042001:
Just 1 week

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Done already

hayoBams:
Wow, that was fast
Amila I sent you an email request
Could you please accept it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
My passport expires on the same month of my graduation few weeks before my supposed graduating day, should I renew or let it?
Somidotun5:
It is advisable to process a new one. Your passport should be valid for the period of your study.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
I root for yours Boss!
Teemenzo:
Guys oya shower us with ppr ooo!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Congratulations �
ifeks126:
its PPR after Almost 9months........ What God cannot do doesnt exist.

Timeline loading....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
WiZiggy:
I root for yours Boss!

Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Legacyedition:

Kindly share screenshot of the application page.

I hope he did medicals?..
hey Bro, guess you've settled in... How's
Marple land today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ANGELAREE: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armah22:
depends on the years of your course, POF is meant to be a total of your school fee+ 10000( living expenses) + miscellaneous. Canada isnt really moved by large amounts per say because the money has to also be accessible to you and they also look at what your sponsor does to make money etc

Makes sense
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jessica50:

Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Start packing your bags, congrats in addy
Jessica50:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Armah22:
How long did you wait before you ordered the notes please
I ordered it immediately my medicals was updated to pass
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
prospectiveapp:
Congratulations in advance. Please how many days did your gcms note take
1 month

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.